Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lying Tigress nursing

Go down 
+26
PeGe
Roger
arafan
orcagirl26
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Melekh
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
MARTINLATIN
SUSANNE
scot(t)
NandO
animalluvr6
Sergey
widukind
pm64
Florian
trevok4
CharolaisStudios
ken yeo
Ana
Elros Alvar
skysthelimit
Bloodrayne
postsaurischian
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:54 am

Carola, I would like to see more picures of the good repeint of your tigress. I will receive my lying tigress nurse this week. I can't wait.Wink Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:52 am

Wow, she's beautiful sculpt wise, but paint wise she doesn't look that great Neutral Papo's paint jobs usually aren't this bad. Maybe not every figure would have this bad of a paint job? scratch

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:37 am

Thabk you for the pictures, oh Papo why do you do that? This year begans bad for Papo, first in February the new items and then the figures looked so good, and in real than so bad. Sad

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:27 am

arafan wrote:
Thabk you for the pictures, oh Papo why do you do that? This year begans bad for Papo, first in February the new items and then the figures looked so good, and in real than so bad. Sad
For me, I think it was a very good year for PAPO. Nevertheless, some figures such as longhorn were disappointing, indeed, but others really beautiful. For this tiger painting is moin although the catalog but I expected. There is always a small difference between photos catalogs and articles. I think the tiger is superb. The only thing to say is that being new born kittens seem a little big compared to their mother. In any case, this is the most anticipated for me this year with the Indian Gaur MOJO FUN model.cheers cheers cheers 

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Yes your're right I don't remebered me on that figures, the rhibos, the peacock or the garial are wonderful. But please Papo change the paintjob of some figures.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:04 pm

I always focus more in sculpting although I know the paintwork has a more visible effect to collectors. I find the piece esquisite and I want a lot to own it. The laying pose is witty! cheers

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:10 am

Great! Better than the much-loved other tigers. But still the odd head,....

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 am

I have several of the 2013 Papo figures and several of the 2013 Mojo figures. I agree that the painting could be better in the case of the Papos (the Grizzly in particular) but honestly, it is the paintwork of the Mojo figures that has been very disappointing to me. Some of the Mojos are wonderful sculpts that have been let down by mediocre paintwork. The Proboscis Monkey was particularly poorly painted. (Perhaps I've also been spoiled by seeing pictures of Anna's paintwork on some of the Mojo figures, but... although Anna's Tapir is gorgeous, the factory paintwork doesn't do the amazing sculpt justice.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Perhaps we should rememeber that to paint five tigers like they are in the catalogue, it would take hours Shocked 
Already it must be a huge job to paint them, - and I am sure the market would be very limited if the price was 5 or 10 times as high ...

Isn't the problem that Papo must have shown the prototype in the catalogue ? Beacuse they are not THAT bad scratch 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Isn't the problem that Papo must have shown the prototype in the catalogue ? Beacuse they are not THAT bad scratch 
I think so Susanne Wink 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 am

Neven Florian wrote:
Carola, I would like to see more picures of the good repeint of your tigress. I will receive my lying tigress nurse this week. I can't wait.Wink Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Oh, I speak of the old Tigress with Cub :) The one standing, holdig her cub in her mouth Very Happy I don't have the new one pirat 
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 am

Ok, it's not a problem.:) :) :)

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 pm

I can´t see your photos Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:36 pm

I have some pictures of my tigress in "All my last acqisitions of the last weeks...". Maybe you can see this pictures.

Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:46 am

marvelous pictures, Papo always make the best big cats
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:16 pm

I have her to (the lying tigress and her 3 cubs). She is gorgeous!!

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:23 am

nice!Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy 

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:01 am

NightLioness wrote:
I have her to (the lying tigress and her 3 cubs). She is gorgeous!!  
She certainly is I love you drunken 

Mine is lying here next to my monitor, purring...I think cat cat cat cat Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying Tigress nursing   Lying Tigress nursing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lying Tigress nursing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2