Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Every time I get a new model, I will add a post to this topic with pictures of my new models. :)

Last edited by ReinbowSchleich on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Yesterday I got 2 new horses from eBay.

First the black CollectA Appaloosa gelding, named Meeko.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this beautiful Schleich paint mare pony custom. I think she is a Haflinger/Paint cross.

Last edited by ReinbowSchleich on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Congratulations cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Congrats:cheers: cheers  I really like the schleich repainted I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Wonderful additions Very Happy Fine repaint. And the Appaloosa is not to be missed, he is a great model with a lot of personality I love you And Schleich tack fits him well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:59 pm

WOW! A Haflinger/Paint cross cheers 
Beautyful repaint !!!!

That CollectA Appaloosa is one of the horses I like best by CollectA, - also compared to the later models. As Carola says, he has heaps of personality Applause 
The Cowboy looks very comfy indeed Very Happy 

Congratulations with two beauties !sunny 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Oh, I also find the custom very beautiful! Very Happy congrats also for Appaloosa, I usually don't like too much that breed but this one is particularly nice. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Newest additions.

The CollectA paint Tennessee Walker stallion, named Miami.

And a Schleich paint mare custom, named Sedona. Her original breed is Holsteiner, but I changed her to a Quarter horse. I think it's suits her better. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Nice new horse:cheers: cheers 

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Ohh, Miami is one of the nicest of the newer CollectA horses cheers 

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 am

Great pictures! Very Happy Does Safari Ltd like the idea of a CollectA called Miami? Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:00 am

Great new additions! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Those customs are really nice)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 am

These arrived yesterday.

The Perlino CollectA Akhal-Teke mare. She is stunning! :)

And the black Dartmoor pony stallion, named Mystery. He's so cute. :)

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Great additions cheers I agree the Akhal-Teke, she is absolutely stunning and very unique as well I love you 
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:10 am

And I love the pony! flower Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)   Today at 8:55 am

Back to top Go down

ReinbowSchleich's Additions (last updated on Sept 10)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1