Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Empty
PostSubject: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:34 pm

...and how I always fall in, when I get tempted cheers 

At the beginning of the `60s , the Danish compagny Jan Reisler ApS, bought parts of models, or unpainted, models from Hausser Elastolin.
They assembeled and painted them here, and hoped to save money that way.
Mr Hausser and Mr Reisler were very good friends.

Most of these models were Westerns, vikings, royal guards etc, but there was also a wolf, a poodle ( one white and one black), a dachshound, and an Aslatian shepherd-dog.

These models are totally impossible to find in Denmark, so my heart almost jumped up in my nose when I saw the white poodle on French Ebay affraid affraid 

Ta-daaa, here she is :
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Oodle_zps50684493

She is so fine and so little ! Westie is completely week in the knees Laughing 
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Poodlewestie_zpseaf5519f

Together with Poodle came a few other little models, - and then I just HAD to make a bit of a couple of other small, mixed lots Rolling Eyes 
Here some Elastolins :
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Elsatolins_zps653b7e2b

A "white" red deer from Clairet had sneaked into the flock of elastolins. Here he is together with the normal coloured one :rendeer rendeer Very Happy 
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Clairetdeer_zps045a58b5

Some tiny, tiny little cute models :
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Hvidefigurer_zpse7abc50e

And a wonderful flock, marked "Jacquet W.GERMANY"! The squirrels look a lot like the ones from Plaho Wink  :
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Jacquet_zpscf43e609

Look at these deer drunken 
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Jacqdeer_zps29f76ce1

Last, a few close ups of the other Elastolins :
Wild boar :
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Elastboar_zps19aefccf

A lovely little Swan :
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Elastswan_zps43de0713

The white foal already had a relative here, - a bay foal which was a gift from Willy ages ago cheers 
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Elastfoals_zps8a528814

Great little bear !
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Elastbear_zps41f165c3

And an anteater Very Happy 
A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Elastmyresluger_zps1216c116

Thanks to Yvette, I am going to have the Reisler/Elastolin wolf, dachshound and Alsatian, when she comes home from holiday, - Yvette RULES cheers 
But I am still looking for the black poodle, in case somebody has one to spare Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:46 pm

That are wonderful old newcomers Susanne cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:50 pm

I think it was Chritophe who sent me some of those Jaquet animals - Jaquet is a promo brand I think and the maker is Jean Hoefler
I love your poodle, she is very pretty

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Congratulations for your poodle and all these little figures! I love them all. Deers are very graceful! flower Thanks for sharing thm with us! Very Happy I wish you all the luck with the black poodle. bounce bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 am

Congratulation Susanne for your newcomers, it's good to see you are so happy with them Very Happy 

I like when you or another friend is finding some old treasures !

Tim is right, the Jaquet are made by Jean Hoefler. Jaquet was a French breakfast rusks company.

The "cream" Clairet red deer is a "light" model. The last years of Clairet, this company produced also cheapest models, less detailed and more thin like this one.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 am

Thankyou, friends Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...   A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reisler Poodle made by Hausser-Elastolin, - and how...
Page 1 of 1