Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:14 pm

These are my birthday gifts. cheers  they are all great especially the papo fox and the long wished for Schleich wisent and safari original sealife spotted dolphin. I am still expecting a package of CollectA animals. that will leave me only six replicas on my wishlist before I completely stop buying animal replicas. Sad  but I will stay on this forum and enjoy all the wonderful animal figures I have already collected. Very Happy 
here they are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Really nice and interesting birthday newcomers!!! Now congratulations also for that cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really nice and interesting birthday newcomers!!! Now congratulations also for that cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Thank you so much Andreas! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Congrats Lance cheers cheers sunny I like the safari ltd sealife figures drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Good additions. The fox is really beautiful. Congrats.Applause Applause Applause

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm

What great, beautyful models !!!! Congratulations sunny 
Those safari sea animals, - wow ! The old painting !!!! cheers 

But---but...are you stopping to collect affraid affraid 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Lance, I hope you're just making a break from your collection. Sometimes it turns huge and also hard to keep adding more figures. Though, it is great that you keep with us, you're a part of our family and soon or later you'll give new life to your collection. Very Happy
The figures here posted are all great, I love them, congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Additions   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. Susanne and Roger, sadly, I must stop collecting soon, I have an order of collectA coming that will leave on a few 2013 mojo animals, the papo gharial, AAA leopard seal, and S&N bandicoot to buy. I am running out of shelf space and i have so many wonderful animals in my collection and there will come a time when I must move on. The 2014 models will be tempting but I have already agreed to my parents to stop. I guess all good things come to an end. But I will definitely not leave this forum I have so many great friends here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Happy birthday to you!flower 
But what's with ...completely stop collecting?
and ...all good things come to an end?

No no NO!.

It's the bad things that happen to you, and you have no control over.
Life is all about how you deal with the bad things.
Good things don't come to an end unless you want them to.
Good things last as long as you let them and as long as you want them.

So collect and keep the figures you really care about.
Put them up again whenever you find the shelf space (/or find your own space!Cool ).

Ofcourse, collecting anything should be a hobby and not get in the way of your monthly budget.
Bills come first unfortunately. pale Sad

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:51 am

Congratulation in your birthday:!(o)): Applause Applause 
I like two fishes.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 am

I love that salmon, and the fox and... well all of them. I have that dolphin, never guessed it was rare. Shows how much I know about collecting. geek Rolling Eyes Congrats and Happy Birthday!
As far as the collecting thing, sorry to hear you want to stop. Personally, its my way of dealing with things and being distracted by my life. Laughing Glad to hear you won't leave us though, and anyways, congrats on the great newbies.Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:58 am

Thank you so much Simone, Fernando, and Paige Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:18 am

happy birthday and congratulations. those are really nice figures. but i imagine it would be so difficult to stop collecting something that you reallly love...
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Congrats on the very rare spotted dolphin! I'm sorry to hear that you want to stop collecting Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:21 am

Big congratulation Lance Applause Especially for the spotted dolphin cheers 

Lance... I agree with Paige ! Don't miss the good things of life because the bad things will not miss you Wink 

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Happy birthday and congratulations on the great additions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Thank you everyone Very Happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin   Today at 6:53 am

Back to top Go down

My 20th Birthday additions including Rare Safari Spotted Dolphin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1