Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.

Go down 
+9
Roger
widukind
LukaLeon085
trevok4
Ana
scot(t)
orcagirl26
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. Empty
PostSubject: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Here in 2013 CollectA has launced so many fabulous model, we could almost overlook this nice critter Shocked 

Please let me introduce "Matilda", the walking Alligator alien cheers 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another nice feature from CollectA this year is the tag with elastic band !
No more problems with deciding pro or con leaving the tag on ! You can just take it of and flip it on whenever you want Applause 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Thank you dear Susanne Very Happy 

I forget to buy the nice Mathilda but I will asap, my shelves abolutely need a walking alligator I love you 

Thank you for teh good pics Wink 
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 am

It's nice to finally see a walking alligator figure cheers Applause I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection. Thanks for the walk-around pictures!

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 am

Great walkaround Susanne! Thank you. It's an excellent alligator. I look forward to getting it.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 am

Very nice walk around of this lovely walking alligator! Thank you for sharing Susanne, it's great to see Matilda closer, I think it's great model and pose is just awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:13 am

congrats

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 am

bounce  beautiful drunken 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Thank you for the pics of this beautieful model Susanne Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Thanks for great walk around. flower
I also have Matilda in my wish list, I adore the fact that it is walking, now everyone knows that Americans have a diferent walking style from others. tongue
The piece is interesting! Very Happy

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 pm

I love it.drunken drunken drunken 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Thankyou, friends Applause 

I am very happy you like the Walking Mathilda, - and that the pictures were good enough. It is darned difficult to make a walkaround of a croc, - and this one is FAST affraid Laughing alien

PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Great pics!
It's also part of my collection and i really like the pose, althought the jaws might be a little little little odd

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:38 am

She's beautiful! Congrats Susanne! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:52 am

Maybe I will buy them with my last command of Mojo figures in November on MPV. I will my first 2013 mojo and the last collecta figures this month (H and H winners circle sent me my figures Wednesday).cheers cheers  After several problems of communications with this site, finally, I have known the note and the shippings to pay to them. However, its high cost flights to Belgium.Embarassed Embarassed  In the meantime, I have time to think for the acquisition of this beautiful model Collecta. bounce Wink Very Happy

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Applause 

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.   Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround. Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecta's walking alligator, - a small walkaround.
Page 1 of 1