Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

This is an artist resin by Viviana the Dark, the Russian artist.
The run's limited to 30 pieces and is already closed, AFAIK.
Kirin is an Asian Unicorn.

The castings were good, so all the details- scales, locks,etc can be seen clearly))
I'm not a fan of those mythical creatures, but I decided to get a couple of those unicorns to my collection anyway)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He's quite small- like Schleich or CollectA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 pm

I saw him on MH$P, if only I had had the money when he was available, I would have bought him - I love unicorns, and kirins are very close to them :)
He's gorgeous! I love you 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:49 pm

What a fantastic job , WOW !!! Shocked 

That Vivien is an awesome artist !!!!!cheers 

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
I saw him on MH$P, if only I had had the money when he was available, I would have bought him - I love unicorns, and kirins are very close to them :)
AFAIK she still has several copies left. If you still want one, PM me, and I think we can arrange sth out)

Susanne
Yes, she's really talented. Unfortunately she's rather shy because of her English (she thinks it's not perfect), so she avoids forums and social webs:(

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mangalarga wrote:
AFAIK she still has several copies left. If you still want one, PM me, and I think we can arrange sth out)
Thanks, but I have no spare money now, and there are other thing I want (and need) to buy more than this kirin, not to mention I want to finally start customizing (and I still need to buy all the necessary supplies), and I'm still unemployed... Maybe I'll contact you in several months, if I have money then, of course Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Unfortunately she's rather shy because of her English (she thinks it's not perfect), so she avoids forums and social webs:(
No one is perfect (even native speakers make mistakes), even here there are some people whose English isn't so fluent - but somehow we manage to communicate without problems :)
She could at least try to make a gallery of her customs Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Looks phantastic cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

Kirin (Asian Unicorn) by Viviana the Dark, Russia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1