Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long John Silver's premiums: little orca

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

Long John Silver's premiums: little orca Empty
PostSubject: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 pm

I like to get such an orca for my collection. Does anyone know the brand?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 am

I don't know, but it surely is a very nice model Very Happy 

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:16 pm

They were given out in kids meals at a fast food restaurant called Long John Silver's in the USA (maybe other countries too, I'm not sure) when the movie "Free Willy 2" was released. The only way of getting them now is through eBay.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
They were given out in kids meals at a fast food restaurant called Long John Silver's in the USA (maybe other countries too, I'm not sure) when the movie "Free Willy 2" was released. The only way of getting them now is through eBay.
Although I am not the asker, I want also to thank you for this interesting information. Surely not a figure easy to identify. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:07 pm

No problem! :)

Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Although I am not the asker, I want also to thank you for this interesting information. Surely not a figure easy to identify. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:18 am

I figured it was a fast food promotion. Although I had no idea where or why, thanks for the info!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:57 am

Ah, orcagirl could help. What a surprise! Laughing 
Thanks for the info,...so another ebay hunt,...

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I figured it was a fast food promotion. Although I had no idea where or why, thanks for the info!
No problem!  :) 

PeGe wrote:
Ah, orcagirl could help. What a surprise! Laughing 
Thanks for the info,...so another ebay hunt,...
Laughing Good luck, there are three orcas to the set, I haven't seen the whole set on eBay lately. Here's a picture of the other two, with "Jesse":

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I apologize that the picture is so small Neutral

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Thanks!
Jesse is really big! Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:54 pm

PeGe wrote:
Thanks!
Jesse is really big! Very Happy 
No problem! :) LOL, yeah I would expect the orcas to be bigger Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long John Silver's premiums: little orca   Long John Silver's premiums: little orca Empty

Back to top Go down

Long John Silver's premiums: little orca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: