Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant

Go down 
+21
ken yeo
PeGe
animalluvr6
bjarki12
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Zelvik
Silver Unicornis
signatus
Roger
A-J
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Joan Milelire
Ana
HKHollinstone
widukind
Philter4
NandO
cattlecollector
elephas_maximus
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 pm

That elephants loooks really good! :)
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Can see these will both be really nice, I'm also particularly drawn to the hippo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
littlebear

littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Bonjour Andrew
I will like a copie of the pygmy hippo and the bull forest elephant.You send the invoice to my son and I will ask Joan to painted them for me.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi are there any good photos of the completed models posted anywhere alongside some Schleich examples to help with scale?

thanks
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 am

Thanks everyone for your comments on this old thread.

littlebear wrote:
Bonjour Andrew
                     I will like a copie of the pygmy hippo and the bull forest elephant.You send the invoice to my son and I will ask Joan to painted them for me.

HI Claude, I'm not yet finished sculpting these models and I don't think I will be making copies.

Numaan wrote:
Hi are there any good photos of the completed models posted anywhere alongside some Schleich examples to help with scale?

thanks

Hi Numaan, these are still not done yet..they've been sitting on the shelf for a while now but I hope to get them completed one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2