Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 pm

That elephants loooks really good! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Can see these will both be really nice, I'm also particularly drawn to the hippo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
littlebear

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Bonjour Andrew
I will like a copie of the pygmy hippo and the bull forest elephant.You send the invoice to my son and I will ask Joan to painted them for me.
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi are there any good photos of the completed models posted anywhere alongside some Schleich examples to help with scale?

thanks
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 am

Thanks everyone for your comments on this old thread.

@littlebear wrote:
Bonjour Andrew
                     I will like a copie of the pygmy hippo and the bull forest elephant.You send the invoice to my son and I will ask Joan to painted them for me.

HI Claude, I'm not yet finished sculpting these models and I don't think I will be making copies.

@Numaan wrote:
Hi are there any good photos of the completed models posted anywhere alongside some Schleich examples to help with scale?

thanks

Hi Numaan, these are still not done yet..they've been sitting on the shelf for a while now but I hope to get them completed one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant   Today at 2:19 am

Back to top Go down

1:22 Pygmy hippo, bull Forest elephant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2