Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

I'm back! and have something to show you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 am

And one of the reasons why I was away was because of art but I've managed to squeeze in some time to come on here again.
OK, do you want to see some of my traditional or digitals? (Digitals are better)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 am

YES!!!! bounce bounce cheers 

Wellcome back Very Happy Very Happy 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Welcome back sunny

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Haybale Farm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Ahh thank you everyone! What art would you want to see?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Whichever you would like - I'm sure all of them are great! Wink Very Happy 

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:22 pm

welcome back

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Well, I think digital first, I've only started it recently but its still a lot better then traditional, how do you get images on here again? Rolling Eyes 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, I think digital first, I've only started it recently but its still a lot better then traditional, how do you get images on here again? Rolling Eyes 
Host your image with a website, and grab the BBcode. Then paste the BBcode into your post. Very Happy 

Haybale Farm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm

OK thanks

Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 pm

This is my first digital
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Lineart is by Darya87, not me

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm

First Welcome Back! :)

The Picture looks very good! Applause 

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
First Welcome Back! :)

The Picture looks very good! Applause 
Yes, it's great! Can't wait for the rest! Applause 

Haybale Farm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks guys, i have only made 3 other digitals, all of the lineart is by Darya87 and only one has a background

Back to top Go down
trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm

good pic

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Welcome back! That's beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:57 am

Very nice digital drawing!! And I like your imagination when it comes to colors, how do you call such colored horse? Very Happy Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Haybale Farm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Well it is supposed to be a cherry bay, but the points are very light so I'm not too sure

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:55 pm

welcome back! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

wonderful work kara  cheers cheers sunny sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! and have something to show you   Today at 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down

I'm back! and have something to show you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1