Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack

Go down 
+15
trevok4
dutchschleich14
ghostme9
arafan
widukind
Lavinia01
katewbennett
Saarlooswolfhound
orcagirl26
bojan
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
ReinbowSchleich
LeeAnn
Carola
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Hey all!

I saw this scenary pack at a regular Schleich retailer today.
I haven't seen this variant of the Shetland Stallion and foal before. Does any of you know it this is a new release?
I thought they looked interesting, but were so expensive, I decided to pass, but I took a photo.
Apologies for the quality, as it's done with my old smartphone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I must say, I prefer the original paint design of these two. But always nice with variants nevertheless Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Carola on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Wow, that's cool! I haven't seen those before... the foal or the stallion, in those colors! Great discovery, Carola! It must be a new release... bounce What store is it? Toys R Us? bounce Laughing 

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Wow, that's cool! I haven't seen those before... the foal or the stallion, in those colors! Great discovery, Carola! It must be a new release... bounce What store is it? Toys R Us? bounce Laughing 
Thank you :) No it's a Danish toy store named BR, they are all over the country. But usually Toys R Us have the samme assortment and even a larger, so my guess is, that they could just as well be sold there too. 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks! I'll have to look at TRU then when I'm in the area. Very Happy

ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:05 pm

I want them!!! bounce  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 pm

ReinbowSchleich wrote:
Me too cheers 

Carola, they are fantastic !!! Would you mind telling us the price ( DKK is ok ) , please ? bounce bounce 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 pm

I want one cheers cheers I go to the toys r us and they don't have any Sad 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Yes, it's the exclusive, also at Toys R Us : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I haven't seen any exclusive horse sets at Toys R Us when I was there recently, but I did see the lion family and the scenery pack with the hippo and crocodile sets. The Toys R Us website (at least here in the states) has the Island pony set, but the figures don't look any different than if they were sold individually:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:41 am

Wow, I do like the variation of the colt (though I like the orginal better). I don't really like the stallion colors though, just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:18 am

SUSANNE wrote:
ReinbowSchleich wrote:
Me too cheers 

Carola, they are fantastic !!! Would you mind telling us the price ( DKK is ok ) , please ? bounce bounce 
99 DKK, and Google says around 13 Euro. :)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 am

bojan wrote:
Yes, it's the exclusive, also at Toys R Us : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you cheers Good they're also at TRU Very Happy
Though the ponies in the photo are wrong, they only represent the repainted colours it seems.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:29 pm

I got a few better photos! They will soon be on their way to their rightful owner Wink 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Hmm, the photo of the stallion on this side of the box looks better than the real thing IMHO. Congrats "rightful owner!" Wink 

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:57 am

Oh wow I want them so badly Shocked 
What a find!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
.......Congrats "rightful owner!" Wink 

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Lavinia01

Lavinia01

Country/State : Stuttgart

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Oh sweet this Shetland Pony Family Applause  .... I wish you fun with them...

Best regards from Stuttgart
Lavinia

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Lavinia01 wrote:
Oh sweet this Shetland Pony Family  Applause  .... I wish you fun with them...

Lavinia
Welcome from Dresden sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Lavinia01 wrote:

Lavinia
Welcome here sunny

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Lavinia01 wrote:

Lavinia
Welcome here! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Wellcome here, Lavina flower 

ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:22 pm

I was in Toy'R'Us today and saw this pack along with the other in this post.  I don't do horses but thought if its not already been posted on here, someone would be interested!

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:29 pm

ghostme9 wrote:
I was in Toy'R'Us today and saw this pack  along with the other in this post.  I don't do horses but thought if its not already been posted on here, someone would be interested!

Very nice Very Happy It says exclusive, but I try and can't spot if there's any changes in their paint or something? Or it's the hay stacks? Or is it all the scenery packs that are exclusive?

I wonder, do any of you know Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm pretty sure it's the pack in general, that that particular assortment is not available at any other store. All of the scenery packs I purchased from TRU that say "exclusive" have no different figures, just that the assortment is exclusive to TRU. Do you think the haybales are marked "Schleich"?

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I saw this pack too, and a other one with a special paintet elephant.

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack   Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Shetland Pony Scenery Pack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next