Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us Yours: Big cats

Go down 
+43
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
sortepletter
Chris Sweetman
Pardofelis
costicuba
Bowhead Whale
crowfoot
landrover
SUSANNE
Mgarat
Roger
Tarunyada
lucky luke
Dum_my
Kikimalou
shadoweon
JonasV
Zelvik
ulinuk
scot(t)
jarda
mreyder
Noémi
PeGe
NandO
NightLioness
Miss Jane
animalluvr6
AlvinCK
trevok4
almisi43
ken yeo
AlopexLagopus
SeanieP
Bloodrayne
Ana
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
widukind
Maja-Maus
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

Show us Yours: Big cats Empty
PostSubject: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello everybody Very Happy

This time we want to have a look at the big cats.
No, not the lions, tigers or cheetahs.

We want to have a look at the leopards, jaguar, panther and even the lynxes, because they are really beautiful animals :) 

My first 2 figures were those lynxes from Schleich, and I still love this figures and all my other big cats.

Sadly I don't have the time to upload some new photos now, but I think at the weekend I will have time, I promise
So I can't wait to see your big cats collection, without the lions, tigers and cheetahs cheers 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Some of my most beloved, little kitties stand ready for pictures on my new shelves.Wink 
So please let me present my little ones from Starlux and clariet Very Happy 

I am not too sure which ones are what, - perhaps our experts can help ( again Embarassed ) ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This must be a Starlux cugar Very Happy :

These two below are totally NN-models, both made of a very soft sort of rubber.
Perhaps the light one is a lioness...but I call her a cugar, because she wanted to be on the photo with her friend Laughing 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Nice cats Susanne☀ sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Great topic! Here is my contribution. Reisler panther and leopard. Both are hardplastic.

Panther on tree trunk (1960), young panther babies (1962).

Leopard from Reisler on tree trunk (1958) and Reisler black panther standing (1955).

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Great figures and pictures everyone! I especially like the black leopards/Jaguars.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Here are my big cats

All Schleich. cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 pm

I suppose I can show this guy here too

He's actually a puppet - made by a great brand called Folkmanis. The photos just don't do him justice. And he's huge! Very Happy 

You can see other puppets by the brand here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Susanne, please excuse my ignorance, Embarassed but what is an "NN-model?" scratch

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Thanks ladies for your great figures, the way I use to identify lionesses from pumas when it is not evident, is seeing if they have a brush at the tip of their tails. If they do, they're lionesses, if not, they are much probably pumas. About the spotted I suppose they intend to be leopards. Some vintage figures are really ahrd to determine.
Here are my big cats not lions or tigers more lynxes and a snow leopard. Laughing

Mojo leopard, Papo leopard, Schleich jaguar, CollectA snow leopard and Britains leopard (smaller]

Mojo mountain lion and Iberian lynx, Schleich European lynxes (1st and 2nd versions), Safari bobcat

How unfortunate we are that it is October and we still don't have a Mojo clouded leopard to show. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:27 am

I see a lot of phantastic models:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Wow, those Starluxes Susanne, they are beautiful!!! Reislers are also fantastic. Smile  Beautiful cats everyone!!! cheers

Here are some of mine:

Puma customized by Harriet and my custom made Snow Leopard

And here some of original factory made cats by different brands: ( from left to right: Iberian Lynx-Mojofun, Bobcat-Safari LTD, Caracal-Playvisions, puma-Mojofun) I have also Irimote cat but don't know if it counts to this topic? It's small cat after all.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:04 pm

SO many great models ! cheers 

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Susanne, please excuse my ignorance, :oops:but what is an "NN-model?" scratch
No Name Laughing Laughing 

4u, your huige, black beast is just....oooooh I love you drunken 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
SO many great models ! cheers 

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Susanne, please excuse my ignorance, :oops:but what is an "NN-model?" scratch
No Name Laughing Laughing

Okay Laughing Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
4u, your huige, black beast is  just....oooooh I love you drunken 
Thank you Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:53 pm

My feisty felines:
*broken Photobucket link*

Puma (Safari ltd.) - Panther (Papo) - Lynx (Collecta) - Jaguar (Papo)

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Great choices Simone! I especially like the black leopard by Papo Cool Congrats!!

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks Ana.
The black panther actually looks nice in that picture...in reality I find this figure far too glossy and very (cheap) plastic looking.
Not one of Papo's best efforts IMO. Laughing 

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Here are my big cats, they have come together for an international convention! Laughing 

(From left: Safari Snow Leopards; Papo Jaguar; latest Mojo model of Leopard, with some spot customization; AAA black panther; older version of Schleich Leopard; Safari leopard with two cubs; new Schleich black panther; Mojo black panther; (foreground) older version of Mojo Leopard; Papo leopard coming down tree; most recent Schleich leopard with four cubs).

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:31 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Thanks Ana.
The black panther actually looks nice in that picture...in reality I find this figure far too glossy and very (cheap) plastic looking.
Not one of Papo's best efforts IMO. Laughing 
Oh, interesting! It looks really nice on photos, I haven't seen it in real though. :)

SeanieP wrote:
Here are my big cats, they have come together for an international convention! Laughing 

Nice group Shawn!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:36 am

A fantastic convetion cheers 

I am sure this is the convention with the most beautyfully dressed participants ever Applause 

AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 pm

SeanieP wrote:

(From left: Safari Snow Leopards; Papo Jaguar; latest Mojo model of Leopard, with some spot customization; AAA black panther; older version of Schleich Leopard; Safari leopard with two cubs; new Schleich black panther; Mojo black panther; (foreground) older version of Mojo Leopard; Papo leopard coming down tree; most recent Schleich leopard with four cubs).
Beautifull! I love you 

and theese are mine!

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 pm

WOW!!! Applause Applause Applause 

You ALL have yo many beautiful big cats :) i have to be hornest, I'm a little bit jealous bounce 

@SeanieP: Wonderful picture, just awesome :)

And now is the time, to show you my bog cats, as i promised.
There are not so many, I'm still collecting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" /> Wink
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Some of my most beloved, little kitties stand ready for pictures on my new shelves.Wink 
So please let me present my little ones from Starlux and clariet Very Happy 

I am not too sure which ones are what, - perhaps our experts can help ( again Embarassed ) ?

This must be a Starlux cugar Very Happy :

These two below are totally NN-models, both made of a very soft sort of rubber.
Perhaps the light one is a lioness...but I call her a cugar, because she wanted to be on the photo with her friend Laughing 
Really nice figures Susanne, congrats Applause
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:46 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Great topic! Here is my contribution. Reisler panther and leopard. Both are hardplastic.

Panther on tree trunk (1960), young panther babies (1962).

Leopard from Reisler on tree trunk (1958) and Reisler black panther standing (1955).

Beautiful figures Yvette Very Happy I love those panthers.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks ladies for your great figures, the way I use to identify lionesses from pumas when it is not evident, is seeing if they have a brush at the tip of their tails. If they do, they're lionesses, if not, they are much probably pumas. About the spotted I suppose they intend to be leopards. Some vintage figures are really ahrd to determine.
Here are my big cats not lions or tigers more lynxes and a snow leopard. Laughing

Mojo leopard, Papo leopard, Schleich jaguar, CollectA snow leopard and Britains leopard (smaller]

Mojo mountain lion and Iberian lynx, Schleich European lynxes (1st and 2nd versions), Safari bobcat

How unfortunate we are that it is October and we still don't have a Mojo clouded leopard to show. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
Really nice Roger :) Can't stop loving that leopard from Papo, it's the best leopard I've ever seen :) I hope someday i will have this great figure too. And that mountain lion from Mojo is really beautiful too I love you 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Big cats   Show us Yours: Big cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us Yours: Big cats
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next