Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just ordered mine. cheers 
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! cheers 

dutchschleich14

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello!
The Island pony's are specials? But not on the photo's?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamsforhorses.luondo.nl
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Niiiiiice!
Welcome here sunny 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello!
Not sure what you mean. scratch Yes, the mare and stallion are exclusive paint edition to Toys R' Us. The foal is the regular paint, nothing special. The photos I posted show the two exclusive horses (dark brown/black mare and white stallion) as well as the foal in the regular paint, which also comes with the mare and stallion. The mare is normally a palomino color and the stallion IMHO an ugly brown pinto. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Hello, Dutchschleich ! Wellcome here cheers 

Hello!
You are right, not in the last ones. They show the advertizement. But if you go back to the first pictures on page 1 study 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Hello!
You are right, not in the last ones. They show the advertizement. But if you go back to the first pictures on page 1 study 
Oh, right, the TRU photos are incorrect. Smile

dutchschleich14

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:44 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:

Hello!
Oh, right, the TRU photos are incorrect. Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 am

I've called several TRU in Germany. I live near the border. But all those TRU didn't know about the specail Island pony's en Shetland pony's Sad 
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah that's roght looks like is only a special version for the USA but I think that is good so. Everytime Germany have special edition something only for the USA is also good one time.

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Yes, I do think it is USA only SE. This is probably the start of when Schleich said they were going to try to do more USA SEs.

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I went to my T.R.u and they has the normal family iceland pack Crying or Very sad 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 am

In MPV forum I saw this (if you scroll the page): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] special editions, from two different new Exclusive Scenery packs with farmlife. (I certainly hope it's ok just to link to MPV :-) )

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 pm

In MPV forum I saw this (if you scroll the page): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] special editions, from two different new Exclusive Scenery packs with farmlife. (I certainly hope it's ok just to link to MPV :-) )
Thank you Carola! I've seen the goat, but not the rabbit. I wonder if the rabbit is available in the US?

Meijer has this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this with the yellow dragon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the one with the goat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know about the rabbit though scratch

Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Very nice, thank you for showing cheers How are the golden retrievers different? Lighter in colour? Oh.. Must go see the originals Very Happy

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:

I don't know about the rabbit though scratch
In one of the previous pages at the MPV forum it's the last scenery pack shown with the rabbit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Carola on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
arafan

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Toysrus have the golden dragon with a knight in a other pack. Maybe they also have the rabbit and the goat. I will say you somehing if I see them

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Oh, I really want to get that Iceland pony set! Shocked 

I have one extra Shetland pony scenary pack 41352. I would like to CHANGE it to Iceland pony scenary pack 41351.

Have anyone interested about this kind of trading? Both will pay own postages and care own taxes. Just pm to me, please... :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 am

Great collection, i want also get this nice horses.

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Where can you buy the shetlanders? I want thisss Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
beaglegirl

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:04 pm

The Shetlanders are sold in BR-toyshop. :)
Back to top Go down
dutchschleich14

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Link of the BR-toyshop? Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:22 pm

I found that
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 pm

If I have understood right, in online you can order only to Finland, Sweden, Norwey and Denmark. Here you can see where the shops are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:45 am

I found that
I'm pretty sure they'll also be available in TRU at some time Very Happy Not every BR has them, I've been in 6 different BR's in Copenhagen. I only found the Shetland set in one of them. My guess is that it works the same way with TRU. What they get in their stock might differ.

But in online stores I guess you can trust the stock they show. .. Rolling Eyes 

dutchschleich14

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:01 pm

I found that
I'm pretty sure they'll also be available in TRU at some time :DNot every BR has them, I've been in 6 different BR's in Copenhagen. I only found the Shetland set in one of them. My guess is that it works the same way with TRU. What they get in their stock might differ.

But in online stores I guess you can trust the stock they show. .. Rolling Eyes 
Sorry for the bad english Sad

You say, But in online stores I guess you can trust the stock they show. Are the pictures not the right pictures? And send BR to Holland?
Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Dutchschleich14, I think Beaglegirl found the right thing Very Happy 

If I have understood right, in online you can order only to Finland, Sweden, Norwey and Denmark. Here you can see where the shops are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And with pictures in online stores, like TRU showing the original models and not exclusive, though it may be the exclusive pack, i have no explanation for.  silent 
I think too that TRU will have them Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack   Today at 3:47 am

Back to top Go down

New Exclusive Special Paint Icey Family Scenery Pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next