Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:15 am

Hi all.

I got this Zebra ornament from the Big Zoo. It is by December Diamonds and in scale to the Schleich zebras. It does, however, have diamonds (fake of course) on the upper part of its body. They are small but sparkly--plus he seems to be coated with a light dusting of glitter. I love his pose so I had to get him. I may now have to remove the sparkly little stones and calm down the glitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are some photos I took with Schleich and Safari Zebras:

Last edited by SeanieP on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 am

It looks great! I hope to see photos when you get it! bounce Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:34 am

The idea sounds cute Embarassed  (minus hanging thread) Very Happy

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 am

Great find Very Happy Very Happy 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Looks not bad Very Happy Very Happy 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 pm

In that picture zebra looks nice, I am also eager to see pictures of it. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Oh, how did I miss the photos Sleep Congrats! It looks very nice. Smile The glitter isn't too bad... maybe it's wet! Laughing Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 pm

She looks  Über cute!!!! sunny sunny sunny 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Thanks for adding pictures, the zebra is really nice looking! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Great figure! Can't wait to see it unglitter-fied, pleas post pics of it again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13   Today at 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down

December Diamonds Zebra-PHOTOS ADDED ON 10/9/13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1