Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The McDonalds animals in my zoo

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Roger
widukind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The McDonalds animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 18:32

here are a few new Mc Donalds animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That are not my first Mc Donalds animals but i cant find my old topic scratch scratch scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 21:41

Congratulations Andreas, I also tried to find your topic but I was not successful. Sad
I don't know these McDonald's figures, are they related with the old collection of large figures?
What is marked, is there a date, a production local? They look very different from those I own. That's a black and white ruffed lemur, isn't it? monkey

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 21:59

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas, I also tried to find your topic but I was not successful. Sad
I don't know these McDonald's figures...
I couldn't find the old topic either scratch

I do know a little about these McDonalds toys - here in the US, when you purchase a Kid's Meal, you are given a random toy in the bag. Most times there is a theme, such as a particular movie like Smurfs or a certain habitat like the rainforest. Mostly these are a very low quality, especially nowadays, as they were given out "free," but back then they had nice animals, like the horses and Susanne's pigs and boars she had shown here recently. However, today there are rarely animals - most are just junk movie characters, cheapo stuffed animals, or something along the those lines. I do not know if toys are given out in other countries, though I do believe I read an article that UK McDonalds are going to give out vouchers for kids' books. I am sure most members here knew this information already, so I am not much help. scratch Neutral Razz 

Great models Andreas! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 22:36

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
I don't know these McDonald's figures...
I couldn't find the old topic either scratch

I do know a little about these McDonalds toys - here in the US, when you purchase a Kid's Meal, you are given a random toy in the bag. Most times there is a theme, such as a particular movie like Smurfs or a certain habitat like the rainforest. Mostly these are a very low quality, especially nowadays, as they were given out "free," but back then they had nice animals, like the horses and Susanne's pigs and boars she had shown here recently. However, today there are rarely animals - most are just junk movie characters, cheapo stuffed animals, or something along the those lines. I do not know if toys are given out in other countries, though I do believe I read an article that UK McDonalds are going to give out vouchers for kids' books. I am sure most members here knew this information already, so I am not much help. scratch Neutral Razz 

Great models Andreas! Very Happy
Thanks, so these are newer ones. From these old lines I have a Tasmanian devil, a platypus, an Arctic fox and a wild boar. They're quite nice, not as good as major brands but almost as good. My 7 years old niece usually keeps me updated with McDonald's toys, she is actually very happy once they're giving SuperMario figures that she loves so much, she showed me some Smurfs of a lower quality from what we are used with Bully, Maia & Borges or Schleich but she never told me about animal figures. flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 08:54

They are beautyful, Andreas ! I have never seen those before !!!

4U, - thanks for the info !
So that is why you find so much junk, when searching for "McDonalds" on Ebay Crying or Very sad 

But as Roger says, they know what children are interested in, - and of course that is the whole purpose Rolling Eyes 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 14:44

SUSANNE wrote:
They are beautyful, Andreas ! I have never seen those before !!!

4U, - thanks for the info !
So that is why you find so much junk, when searching for "McDonalds" on Ebay Crying or Very sad 

But as Roger says, they know what children are interested in, - and of course that is the whole purpose Rolling Eyes 
You're welcome sunny

Perhaps it will help to search "Vintage McDonalds" or "McDonalds Animal" to try to rule out (at least some of Rolling Eyes ) the junk?

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 16:34

Love the vari and I wish that here in Europe there would be such happy meals toys as animals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 17:46

Roger wrote:
I don't know these McDonald's figures, are they related with the old collection of large figures?
What is marked, is there a date, a production local? They look very different from those I own. That's a black and white ruffed lemur, isn't it? monkey
Sorry, i dont know. I bought them from a australian seller and i could be possible that are only available there scratch scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 17:46

Many thanks friends☀ sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 08:46

my new great white shark

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 11:21

Great model, too  cheers 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 13:00

Congrats! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 13:38

Aww cute Very Happy 

Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 14:23

Many thanks friends  sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 13:44

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 13:59

Congrats Andreas

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 19:39

Thanks Laura :)

Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015, 06:17

Fascinating animals Applause   I have never seen these McD animals before - exept for the horse of course. By the way, Andreas, you don't collect horses now, do you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015, 09:28

Thank you Simone, no i dont collect horses but if i get some they are welcome too:)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The McDonalds animals in my zoo   The McDonalds animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The McDonalds animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: