Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...    Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Are you going to make new copies of your nyala or bongo this year?
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...    Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:27 pm

@LeeAnn wrote:
I'm very glad you weren't discouraged by this and will continue sculpting cheers Don't let it get you down - you only learn by your mistakes. Wink

Can't wait to see him when Alexsander is done, especially now that he has a Fjordie mane!!! I love you
Thank you LeeAnn Very Happy cheers

@tienan523523523 wrote:
Hi, Ana, do you have some projects for wildlife.

At the moment it's really difficult for me to answer this question. I'm not sure when I will do another wildlife project, I feel a bit tired and need some time until I wil start any wild animal project. I will surely show it on forum if I work on any.

@Florian wrote:

Nyala male will not be copied again. About bongo, perhaps in future I will make one in new pose, but it will not be the same as the first one.

http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...    Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:44 pm

@Ana wrote:
@LeeAnn wrote:
I'm very glad you weren't discouraged by this and will continue sculpting cheers Don't let it get you down - you only learn by your mistakes. Wink

Can't wait to see him when Alexsander is done, especially now that he has a Fjordie mane!!! I love you
Thank you LeeAnn Very Happy cheers

@tienan523523523 wrote:
Hi, Ana, do you have some projects for wildlife.

At the moment it's really difficult for me to answer this question. I'm not sure when I will do another wildlife project, I feel a bit tired and need some time until I wil start any wild animal project. I will surely show it on forum if I work on any.

@Florian wrote:

Nyala male will not be copied again. About bongo, perhaps in future I will make one in new pose, but it will not be the same as the first one.

Ahh ok thanks really damage for the nyala it's an amazing figure Sad Wink But bongo, I hope for this coming year :)
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...    Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:28 pm

I got some news from Alexander and some photos of the current state of this model. Alexander has a plan to remake this model so it will be a portrait of a Fjord mare he knew in the past. The model will have to become somewhat more chubby and some details must still be reworked. I think it's interesting to see what is this model going through hahah Very Happy

This is how she looked like before any major changes (and with Breyer tack on her). I think some sanding was done on her, because she had a lot rougher texture the last time I saw her.

And now the process of re sculpting started. Red lines are showing what changes will be done yet.

Smile

http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...    Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Yes! A fjord! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...    Today at 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Ana's Hucul project, never finished sculpture...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5