Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:10 pm

bounce Very interesting, thanks for sharing! It looks like just the regular models in a new box though... study

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Its a shame there is not at least something new with these.... even if a voucher to say a special animal in the New Year or something if you buy this pack.....
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Its a shame there is not at least something new with these....  even if a voucher to say a special animal in the New Year or something if you buy this pack.....
I believe I did see one of the old shadow rock fairy house, but it was done in white... It had the red ribbon on it like the ones in the link.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Its a shame there is not at least something new with these....  even if a voucher to say a special animal in the New Year or something if you buy this pack.....
I agree Surprised 

Thanks for sharing Very Happy 

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:43 am

Interesting how with the wildlife boxed retired models from last year are included, including one which is two years old, the drinking Giraffe. I was told Schleich donate all remaining retired stocks to charity yet they seem to have kept hold of some for these box sets. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks for the info

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013   Today at 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down

New Schleich Playsets for Christmas 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1