Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:46 am

I finally finished a full sized wild Phoenix reobelenii, the dwarf date palm.  It comes from South East Asia, China, and Indonesia.  It has been introduced to several other countries, including India, from ornamental plants that have spread and are now naturalized and found in the wild.  

It took about 6 days to finish, mostly because of the trunk detail.  Here are several photos of the new addition, including the trunk details.

Trunk detail pictures.

Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 am

Amazing Very Happy 

You are doing a great job on the trunk. Looking at your last works, I thought you were improving a lot your technique on the trunks Wink 

I must say I love a lot the leaves too, I can't imagine how much time you need to spend for one leave Applause 

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:50 am

Great work. Congrats.Applause Applause Applause Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:48 am

Amazing palm! I love it! cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Great palm! I love the details on the trunk.
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Amazing work, I can only imagine how much time and effort is spent on one tree. Shocked 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:12 pm

You have an impressive "palmarès" full of magnificent trophies! cheers
That is another magnificent tree. cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:20 pm

A wonderful palm !! Great work again my friend cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)   Today at 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Phoenix roebelenii palm (dwarf date palm)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1