Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I would like to be able to identify each of the individuals that come in the set prior to their release.I only know 2 of the species so far,but thanks in advance!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:46 am

Yes ! That could be fun !!! cheers

I think ypou are the expert, whick two do you recognize ? Very Happy 

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

I had posted this in the Safari Ltd. 2014 threat, but I guess you missed it: Safari says on their Facebook page that the species are: Hatchet Fish, Angler Fish, Viper Fish, Glass Squid, Giant Isopod, Gulper Eel and Black Dragonfish.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 am

I already saw it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I already saw it.
Okay, I apologize. I wasn't sure if you saw it or not.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 pm

I didn't see it, - thankyou for this info cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Thank you orcagirl, that is very helpful sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:42 am

I didn't see it, - thankyou for this info cheers 
Thank you orcagirl, that is very helpful sunny sunny sunny 

You're both welcome! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?   Today at 7:57 am

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2014 Deep Sea Fish Identification?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1