Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hay all I've just seen wow what a few beautys! Only there are so few! Will there be more? I was right about thrackhanher mare Razz
Probably seeing that photo all together means that is all - for the horses anyway.

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 pm

The horses looks good, but are not the best horses that Schleich ever done.
I hope that we know soon also the other animals, bayala and maybe also knights and dinosaurs

Is the Shetland Pony stallion only a repaint? scratch

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm

they do look exiting

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 pm

wait i though there would be a knubstrupper mare and a frisian foal or will their pics be shown later

Last edited by trevok4 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toycollector75

Country/State : Pennsylvania,U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:21 pm

The Shetland mare has a heart above back leg
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
It looks like there is some dispute over the Arabian mare. Laughing
having all the same opinion would be boring, wouldn't it Laughing 

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Thank you very much for sharing Bojan cheers Great find! These are indeed breaking news!

You're welcome! Breaking or heartbreaking news?? Your Princess definitely gets some hard competition. Razz

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 pm

yes and I have to say the fjord stallion isn't that bad!
And I think I'll buy this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Actually, this might be quite good model - Shetland foals are very cute in real life Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Errr... Nope Suspect 
Arabian with this type of "hairdo"? Seriously?
I'll buy them only for drastic customs, and I'm not even sure of that :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
daantje111

Country/State : Friesland (Nederland)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Jmr :'(

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Can you make a list and update it everytime when we have something new please?

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Can you make a list and update it everytime when we have something new please?
that is a good idea

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Mangalarga wrote:

I'll buy them only for drastic customs, and I'm not even sure of that :/
we could have a '2014' challege, every member picks one model for a drastic custom, it would be fun Smile  (though I hope the price tag of the models aren't going to be even more high then last year...)

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm

I am glad I guessed again! Laughing Seeing the picture of giraffe mare, I commented it was a warmblood, I missed the chance of guessing the specific breed although I thought immediately in a trakehner being it a known warmblood German breed. It is so frustrating that I cannot guess other things! Crying or Very sad
I think pictures are not good, some horses are really poor and the Barbie style continues. I agree with someone that says they doesn't look Schleich but again I am sure they will be successfull, there are much more customers interested in cartoonish horses than in realistic horses. But, we need to be used because this is Schleich now, remember that the dream of Schleich is to be sold to Matel that is the company of Barbie. flower
I think the Friesian mare look very strange because of the angle but it will probably look spectacular in real, probably also with softer plastic as last Shire stallion.
It is hard to judge the Fjord stallion in this angle but it looks a decent figure. Arabian mare is quite different from what I am used with the brand, the pose is unusual to Schleich standards but I think the hair style is exagerated as well as in many other figures.
Curiously, I think my favorite is the Trakehner foal. Laughing Isn't Falabella face somewhat similar to Princess? A little short-necked Princess?
I am sorry but some others are just silly.

Yes, Rogerio!! Let's play the BGG (bird guessing game)!
I'm guessing a common buzzard for schleich's slow re-imaginings of all the birds of prey. Maybe it's just wishful thinking through. I suppose I'd be just as happy with a golden eagle or an osprey.

A Goshawk would be awesome though.
I must say I agree with Scott about the birds of prey, it might be a Common Buzzard, my personal wish would be the Common Buzzard or the Common Kestrel, well because they're so common Very Happy . Then they usually bring out some waterbirds as well, since there are no geese right now, my guess would be the Canada Goose. Or is it just a big wish?!! And a Turkey! But hopefully with better paintjob as this year's Griffon Vulture and Peacock.
So my guesses are: Common Buzzard, Canada Goose, Turkey.

What are your guesses???
I hope some of your guesses are right, My guesses are not far from yours, an American golden eagle or a toucan. Though, my wishes are roseat spoonbill or a harpy eagle.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 pm

this is the 2014 list and has been updated becuase we know the news
HORSES
arabian mare
arabian foal
fjord stallion
fjord mare
fjord foal
shetland pony stallion
shetland pony mare
shetland pony foal
trakehner stallion
trakehner mare
trakehner foal
falabella gelding
frisian mare
knupstrupper foal
FARMLIFE
sheep standing
lamb, standing
lamb, lying
donkey Foal
pot-belled pig
rabbits playing
DOGS
golden retriver male
golden retirever female
golden retirever puppy
bernese mt dog female
bernese mt dog puppy
WILDLIFE
giant panda
giant panda cub
polar bear cub, walking
whitetailed deer male
whitetailed deer female
white tailed deer calf
lioness, walking
hedghood
bison
mandrill male
mandrill female with baby
gibbon
gibbon baby
bat
gull
puffin
chipmunk
squirrel Monkey
sawfish
sea horse
BAYALA
Bayala
70477 Sera, standing
surah with bird, standing
takkiti
zalimbo
zimsi
ki-kuki
misamee
zhuhu
elf riding set, Limeya (new color)
elf riding set, forest elf(new color)

Last edited by trevok4 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you very much for sharing Bojan cheers Great find! These are indeed breaking news!

You're welcome! Breaking or heartbreaking news?? Your Princess definitely gets some hard competition. Razz
Laughing Heartbraking, Yes, my girl will have a hard time now pale That Arabian mare really is a .. affraid But I'm happy to see movement in the pose.

But maybe My Princess finally can find a Prince Trakehner stallion Razz At least they fit in headsizes Rolling Eyes

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 pm

if im not here and we get the other figures can someone please updated the list i made

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Thank you for the list T4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:03 pm

your most welcome

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:46 am

Ugh! This is just my opinion, but, Ok, I'm gonna say it. I do not like all the braiding that is going on here. The Fjord looks ok to me, the Shetland foal looks alright, the trakhener stallion and foal and the arab foal look ok from here too. But I don't like the mares and such with braids. pale 
Arabs are my second favorite horse breed and I really really dislike this one. Of course pics can deceiving due to lighting, angle etc. but this just looks pale I will say that I will buy a few more of those horses than this years, but the braiding looks like its an invasion! Hopefully their other figures have escaped the plague.Wink 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:24 am

I love the fjord horses and the shetland foal. ^^
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 am

... but the braiding looks like its an invasion! Hopefully their other figures have escaped the plague.Wink 
I doubt the braids will go away anytime soon. Did you see the new page on their site, all about braids on horses? pale 

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20 am

OOOOOOOOOOOh boy... Rolling Eyes At least this year a few more of the horses escaped the cutesy ideas, I will probably get a little less than half. The stallions and foals are mostly braid-free. Wink 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:02 am

I like a few horses, the Fjord horses i like. I think I need te see them in reel to have a good opinion..scratch 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:20 am

... but the braiding looks like its an invasion! Hopefully their other figures have escaped the plague.Wink 
I doubt the braids will go away anytime soon. Did you see the new page on their site, all about braids on horses? pale 
Uff tongue Looks like braids are Schleich's new sport pale As long as they keep 60 percent of their new releases braid free, well fair enough.

Another thing is.. There are only very few guys/stallions with braids. Schleich deviding boys and girls in their horses range, I think is a little upsetting. (Yes Princess certainly also contributes to that part, i know.. But I thought of her as probably a loner...)

- But then we got PINK braid freak out Arabian mare .... Unless she is actually a stallion.. i mean, can't exactly tell from the picture can you? Rolling Eyes 

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 am

Most of foals looks quite good, at least correct. Very Happy But horses? Strange bodies, strange proportion, looks a bit like some mistakes made earlier by Bullylands for example Sad Arabian mare is the worst of them all, as someone said previously, my eyes hurt while looking at this figure Rolling Eyes It's anatomically impossible, looks more like carousel wooden toy ... Sad

Two of adults look OK to me: Shetland mare and -maybe- Friesian, she is not even half as good as the Friesian stallion but I like this breed to much to miss reasonable figure of it. I have nothing against braids, to me they are fun. And the heart on hindquarters of Shetland is also OK, people do that with fur of their horses sometimes, why not?
Oh, and isn't the shetland stallion just repaint of the old one? I prefer the old color but pose and everything look very similar.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
essimon

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Shit, most of them look like Bullyland! Sad I was hoping for more realistic horses, but what we got, is MORE BRAIDS, bad anatomy and big eyes... The arabian mare looks awful, tough I like that she's moving.
The friesian looks bad compared to the previous stallion and shetlandpony stallion looks like only a repaint? Why is that?!
All foals look pretty good to me, I love the colour of knabstupper!

I just can't get over that arabian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:03 pm

i bet the arabian mare turns out good in real life and only looks bad from its catalog image

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 pm

I like the fjord but I don't collect the horses.

daantje111

Country/State : Friesland (Nederland)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:44 pm

i love the frisian!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:40 pm

i bet the arabian mare turns out good in real life and only looks bad from its catalog image
I really doubt it. Suspect 

Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm

I am very happy with all of the new horses. Smile Especially the Arabian mare. I don't mind if they have that "cute" look, just be glad they aren't ugly. Wink 
Back to top Go down
-Schleichhorse-

Country/State : United-States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 pm

There will be some schleich accesories? :O (like riding set, stable, fence, car or I don't know :O ??
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:56 pm

I don't know but I think the hay bales from the appaloosa set will be in 2014 are also in the assortment

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:05 pm

I just noticed something. The Friesian mare looks very similar to the Safari stallion as shown here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coincidence?

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 pm

I just noticed something. The Friesian mare looks very similar to the Safari stallion as shown here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coincidence?
i thought they looked quite simmilar aswell

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 am

The Knappstrupper foal's head looks much like the 2013 Hanoverian foal's. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:24 am

Omg, make me unsee these affraid Shocked
Last year I considered that hairstile to be the worst disaster in new Schleich equine figurines, but 2014 news... Well... uhhhh:roll: 
The only figures I would get to my herd are ponies, Falabella and Fjord stallion. And a new Knubstrupper foal as he's appaloosa pattern.

And I never thought that the only difference between Trakehner and Shire mares is the lack of feathers on Trakehner's legs:scratch: 
I'm disappointed, really(( Several years ago Schleich horses used to be equine replicas, now they are just 'horsies'. If it's promo pics that make them look so strange- than Schleich should think about finding the other photographer:evil:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:10 am

Omg, make me unsee these affraid Shocked
Last year I considered that hairstile to be the worst disaster in new Schleich equine figurines, but 2014 news... Well... uhhhh:roll: 
The only figures I would get to my herd are ponies, Falabella and Fjord stallion. And a new Knubstrupper foal as he's appaloosa pattern.

And I never thought that the only difference between Trakehner and Shire mares is the lack of feathers on Trakehner's legs:scratch: 
I'm disappointed, really(( Several years ago Schleich horses used to be equine replicas, now they are just 'horsies'. If it's promo pics that make them look so strange- than Schleich should think about finding the other photographer:evil:
I TOTALLY agree with you! Nope, I don't regret that I stopped collecting Schleich. Don't get me wrong; I love all my models that I have. But there's something about these new ones that I really don't like. They are childish, the eyes are just weird (really NOT realistic), all the braids. (even with breed that don't have typical braiding scratch ) It's nice to see Schleich use more dynamic poses, but if the model isn't nice.. Well..

I'm putting my faith in CollectA. I'm really curious with what they will come this year. They are doing such a good job! Wink If only the materials where the same as Schleich and the paintjobs a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Wow-the new horses are looking much more horrible than I thought...So that's it-I Say finally Good-Bye to the horseline of that brand, and maybe also to the whole brand, depending on the new Farm,-and Wildlife models.

Bye-bye, Schleich, you made a really great Job on your horses until 2011, but now it's over-you will not get anymore Money from me for this childish, terrible,ugly and disgusting horse models.

Instead of wasting of Money, I give the Mojo Horse Line a very warm welcome-they still doing a great Job, and they getting better every year, while Schleich is driving in the wrong direction..
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:27 pm

In a other forum I heard something about two or three madrills and gibbons. A new hedghood a gull, a seahorse, a new bison, a new whitetailed deer family, a panda with cub, a new walking lioness, a standing polar bear cub, a new donkey foal, a golden retriver family, a new mountain dog

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:31 pm

In a other forum I heard something about two or three madrills and gibbons. A new hedghood a gull, a seahorse, a new bison, a new whitetailed deer family, a panda with cub, a new walking lioness, a standing polar bear cub, a new donkey foal, a golden retriver family, a new mountain dog
It makes sense once some of these have their previous versions discontinued. Primates are a good surprise if confirmed but I remember Schleich promising it some years ago. monkey Do you know if the seahorse will have braids? tongue Wink Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:33 pm

remember Schleich promising it some years ago. :monkey:Do you know if the seahorse will have braids? tongueWinkLaughing
lol!

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

I think it was Numaan who asked Schleich folks at one Toyfair about most wanted animals and they said primates and antelopes. So maybe next year there will be antelopes, since with the retiring gazelle there will be no antelopes at all. It would be great to see a gull, the rest seem to be recycling species al over again, really dull. No 

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:50 pm

The horses are not my focus but when any collector see this Arabian mare can be sure that Schleich produces TOYS FOR CHILDREN and not realistic replicas. Can you compare this figure e.g. with the CollectA one?! I have very similar feelings one year ago when I compared new Schleich standing bear and Papo standing bear... The Fjord Stallion remains me the Bullyland one...
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 pm

2014 it also will have a new horse stable. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

The horses are not my focus but when any collector see this Arabian mare can be sure that Schleich produces TOYS FOR CHILDREN and not realistic replicas. Can you compare this figure e.g. with the CollectA one?! I have very similar feelings one year ago when I compared new Schleich standing bear and Papo standing bear... The Fjord Stallion remains me the Bullyland one...
And why Schleich has produced much more"realistic" and detailed horses until 2011 ? Of course they are procuding "Toys", but this no reason why they have stopped making them better looking-it makes no diffrence for children, but for us collectors, and Collecta and Mojoo do that-the respect also us collectors-in diffrence to Schleich; they don't care about us, because they make their Money with or without collectors. And this works very well, if you can read here, some collectors don't care about their new childish style, mostly the younger ones, and they buy the new, ugly horses with their huge baby-like eyes....

I'm from an older generation,collect Schleich since ten years and I don't follow their new way-I pay the expensive Prices for replica animals for Quality and not for the famous Name of the Brand-and thats what Schleich does-they have reduced the Quality, because so they can produce the figures for less Money, but sell them for more Money-so they make much more Profit than before, and thats the only thing Schleich is interested in.

Last edited by Bongo on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Well... all i can say is... thank god for Collecta because these horses are just not OK for me Sad What is happening in Schleich? They had one of the best horses on the market and now this? I completely agree with Anna and most of comments here. This is a big dissapoitment for me as a collector because i don´t like them Sad Sad Fjords are looking good but completely like Bullyland...
One thing is good... I can focus on Collecta and Papo now because I´m not buying these.

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:11 pm

2014 it also will have a new horse stable. Very Happy
Instead of a stable, it would make more sense to publish a Butcher for the new Horses...Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:18 pm

It makes sense once some of these have their previous versions discontinued. Primates are a good surprise if confirmed but I remember Schleich promising it some years ago. :monkey:Do you know if the seahorse will have braids? tongueWinkLaughing
Some of these sound promising if they are legitimate. Do you know where they got this information? Some of these would be pretty good surprises if they were rendered well enough, because if they aren't I'm on the verge of being extremely picky this year with Schleich. I refuse to place money for figures that don't meet my standards, and especially if they keep getting more expensive. If that Shetland foal (one model I may get depending on if looks ok in person) is smaller than the tip of my thumb and they're charging the red dot for it... Rolling Eyes I just hope they release they're new figures soon so we can see what's going on. bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next