Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7

Go down 
+44
Deseo
schleichsammler2008
synthrus
Tove
Fisva
Joan Milelire
MartinH
jarda
Bongo
JackyLovertjex
Cyhyraeth
ReinbowSchleich
Florian
LittleLady
Tupolew Tu-154
toycollector75
Rocco_Love12
black unicorn
AlienMantis
widukind
spartanhunter
schleich61
Silver Unicornis
cattlecollector
A-J
SchleichHorsesForever
scot(t)
Shardur
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
essimon
bojan
Elros Alvar
arafan
orcagirl26
toydreamer
donny ong
Roger
Dum_my
SUSANNE
trevok4
Carola
LeeAnn
-Schleichhorse-
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:20 am

Well, I am extremely happy to see the Whitetailed Deer family finally being retired!
@Rogerio you guessed a lot, can you guess what are the new releases as well?

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 am

Most of them are our predictions haven't you guys noticed this means schleich have finally read this fourm and have accepeted our suggestions

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Possible 2014 Models!?!?   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

This seller has Rohlings of models marked '13, which would mean they are 2014 releases.

Horse: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Has a surprising resemblance to Princess Wink

And sheep:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not bad, but there's something odd about it... the neck maybe? I can't pinpoint it. scratch 

Do you think these are 2014 models? bounce

I thought it was odd that this seller has so many Rohlings, in so many different models, then possibly two 2014 models? And what are the colored points on all of the models - it looks like crayon? I was watching the horse - three of them quickly sold, and he relisted one as $4.99 for both shipping and starting price, which did not sell. Then he listed three more. How does he have so many unpainted models? Shocked study scratch
Back to top Go down
essimon

essimon

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 am

NO braids again, please! Surprised

Those surely look like real models, but that's really weird. Where has he got those? In any case, I ordered one horse. It was not that high price and I want to see it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 am

That is very interesting! Very Happy It is marked 2013 and doesn't look photoshoped, so it is a 2014 figure. Also, the design is absolutly similar to last Schleich releases. I am glad I opened the link before reading all your post and my first thought was also how incredibly similar it looks to Princess! Shocked though, with a lighter built, of course. Very Happy
The same pose, long neck, expression etc. About the neck, from the opposite side, where's almost no mane, it looks a giraffe horse! Laughing
I am almost sure they're new 2014 releases and it will be probably a warblood. :study:One thing we are sure, Schleich horses will continue looking all the same. tongue

Last edited by Roger on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 am

It could possibly be

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:57 am

Wow, I love the horse bounce bounce drunken Thanks for sharing Very Happy 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Yay the first 2014 items. cheers 
Thanks fir sharing! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:55 pm

I have a feeling that this braided horse might be the new Andalusian stallion, it will match the braided Andalusian mare. Those braids will save me money for other brands!!!

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:27 pm

I don't think that this horse will be the andalusian stallion because is a mare, I think that is the new Knabstrupper Mare Very Happy 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 pm

14 new figures of bayala in 2014 cheers cheers 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Shocked 
scratch 
I don't want that...affraid  Bad idea is like barbie Shocked ..Bayala was a wonderfull world now Crying or Very sad 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Very interesting! Great find cheers 

Indeed she looks like another Princess, though I'm happy enough with the one we got, only one can wear that crown. And despite my love for the previous model, I'm not fond of seeing how Schleich still do those large heads and with this, like Roger says, giraffe neck.. Hopefully it be the photos that distort the proportions...

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm

essimon wrote:
NO braids again, please! Surprised

Those surely look like real models, but that's really weird. Where has he got those? In any case, I ordered one horse. It was not that high price and I want to see it!
I was going to order one myself, but after seeing all of the models the seller had, something smelled a little fishy. Please let us know how your transaction worked out and of course show photos when you get it! bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Roger wrote:
I am almost sure they're new 2014 releases and it will be probably a warblood. :study:One thing we are sure, Schleich horses will continue looking all the same. tongue
Laughing

Schleich new 2014 January release...

"Girrafepferd!"

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:16 pm

New Bayala... affraid affraid Shocked

Last edited by Schleich_Figures_4U on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:25 pm

The sheep looks fine to me, just like it hasn't been shaved in a while and needs it. Maybe its a new family for the ram? I'm a little disappointed in the horse, unless it has an awesome paint job (not likely) I probably won't buy it. I haven't bought a single horse this year (from Schleich) with only a small few that I might try out. Thanks for the post though!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

But, being these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it looks things are not too far from them. Very Happy
Yes, I was thinking that too. I remember being shocked when you said the Quarter, but actually it seems you were right. Well done on the guesses, I must say Wink
bojan wrote:
@Rogerio you guessed a lot, can you guess what are the new releases as well?
Thanks but they're not confirmed so I don't know if I guessed or not. Very Happy
Schleich releases are not hard to guess, the most part of the range is always the same. We only need to see which known animals and breeds are being discontinued and those will be surely replaced or updated. This year much probably will have a more North American oriented range due to their 2014 commercial strategy.
If bison, white tails and Quarter are really discontinued, they will much probably replaced by new versions.
The line will also not survive without a tigress and a lioness. Here much probably Schleich will copy the idea of rivals making one or both carrying a cub to give also sequence to all these mothers with baby figures.
Though, my main curiousity, is about the badger that was discontinued before cubs. Why one year before? Will they reuse the mould? Will Schleich surprise us with an American badger? I doubt but it would be interesting. I also think a new puma is coming. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
This looks more like a schoolproject by a student(in design or marketing), who investigates the oppotunities of Bayala Rolling Eyes A very fine report nevertheless. But it's just how I interpret this. And not as something official. But I could be wrong ofcourse. silent

But the statement with 14 new figurines might be right, as the person who did this investigation maybe wrote to Schleich and got the info for his or her report sunny 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Carola wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
This looks more like a schoolproject by a student(in design or marketing), who investigates the oppotunities of Bayala Rolling Eyes A very fine report nevertheless. But it's just how I interpret this. And not as something official. But I could be wrong ofcourse. silent 
Ok thanks I hope that cheers  I don't want that of bayala Razz 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 pm

I think the list overall for retirement looks good. A few figures surprised me, but mainly the amount horses being retired practically guarantees that the will make quite a few more horses this next year. Hopefully they replace these figures with updates or at least some nice surprises. Since so many dogs are going you can expect at least a few (I hope) new ones. I was also surprised that they are getting rid of so much N. American wildlife, the bison, whitetail deer, lynxes, female moose etc. And again I hope they replace those, I would love a new deer family (personally hoping for mule deer myself) and I would be pleasantly surprised if they released an elk. I have been hoping for an elk family for a long time since its never been done by a modern brand. Anyways I hope they release the information soon though, and hopefully they have a good lineup!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
I don't think that this horse will be the andalusian stallion because is a mare, I think that is the new Knabstrupper Mare Very Happy 
You're right, it's a Mare. I forgot to check her genitals! Laughing 
Well, then it must be the new Frisian Mare! With a huge neck and those damn braids!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 am

bojan wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
You're right, it's a Mare. I forgot to check her genitals!  Laughing 
Well, then it must be the new Frisian Mare! With a huge neck and those damn braids!
I don't think it's Friesian, it has no feathers. Don't know what breed, perhaps Knabstrupper but in general it doesn't look like any real horse Rolling Eyes Personally I have nothing against braids. But proportions and sculpting work on this figure are really toyish, cartoonish, remind me a bit of plush animals-no muscles are shown-only fur texture.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:46 am

Ana wrote:
I don't think it's Friesian, it has no feathers. Don't know what breed, perhaps Knabstrupper but in general it doesn't look like any real horse Rolling Eyes Personally I have nothing against braids. But proportions and sculpting work on this figure are really toyish, cartoonish, remind me a bit of plush animals-no muscles are shown-only fur texture.
Maybe they'll just call it "horse," similarly to the "trained horse." Rolling Eyes Razz

Shardur

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 am

Perhaps the horse model was sorted out, because of the bad anatomy and so the person could sell it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next