Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What is that on her breast?
I think they are supposed to be pectoral muscles. They are usually less visible than in certain poses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 pm

this place has them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : United-States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 pm

there is some accesories for the farm life? :) or the equestrian world?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:43 pm

there is some accesories for the farm life? :) or the equestrian world?
According to the earlier posts from "face - book" there will be riding sets, and a washing station? and a new stable. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
-Schleichhorse-

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 pm

seriously? Very Happy yeaaaaahhhhhhh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:08 am

this place has them

When I clicked on the link, I got an error message saying "There are no products to list in this category."
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:00 am

They don't have them anymore in the shop.

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:58 pm

odd when i went on there they were there

Country/State : Friesland (Nederland)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:32 pm

A friend of me send me a picture of schleich with a new stable and assecoires end a horse shower and a new riding set with a new horse but i don't now how i get the picture on sts

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 pm

They don't have them anymore in the shop.
odd when i went on there they were there
Ok Suspect scratch 
Back to top Go down
-Schleichhorse-

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

seriously :O you had pictures :O your,re luckyyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 am

A friend of me send me a picture of schleich with a new stable and assecoires end a horse shower and a new riding set with a new horse but i don't now how i get the picture on sts
I think there was allready a link to the stable/shower/ridingset somewhere on STS scratch I don't know where but I'm sure I've seen them study 

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:03 am

Our friend Drnarayanan from India posted them on facebook in group Papo, Schleich, Safari ltd, Collecta, Mojo a Bullyland animals collecting.

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:16 am

I think there was allready a link to the stable/shower/ridingset somewhere on STS scratch I don't know where but I'm sure I've seen them study 
Sorry I kept you all waiting, my Ipad was being a real scumbag:x 

sunny 

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Looks very nice!
Back to top Go down
-Schleichhorse-

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:18 pm

wow :) but, the horses and the people are not schleich? :O
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:49 pm

wow :) but, the horses and the people are not schleich? :O
What do you mean? scratch These are 2014 releases. flower 

daantje111

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Yes this is the picture Very Happy i love that stable

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:01 pm

I became the list from the other 2014 new items but it's german at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 am

The horse in the shower, and the white horse (who had the girl on) are not schleich model? :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 am

The horse in the shower, and the white horse (who had the girl on) are not schleich model? :)
They are Schleich sunny 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:26 am

But here is my question, if the horses in the picture aren't officially announced, are they 2014 models that have not been officially announced? or are they going to be a sneak peek at the special editions? I guess I'm just confused as to what they are exactly...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 am

But here is my question, if the horses in the picture aren't officially announced, are they 2014 models that have not been officially announced? or are they going to be a sneak peek at the special editions? I guess I'm just confused as to what they are exactly...
Well, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they were announced by a retailer in the UK that this is a January release sneak peak. So I'm assuming they're official and regular runs, not special editions. I don't know, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but that's what I get out of it. sunny 

daantje111

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 am

The horse in the shower look like the mueller edition of 2013

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:36 pm

The horse in the shower look like the mueller edition of 2013
- But with the Hanoverian Stallion mould instead drunken 

It is a great sculpt and I'm happy they make him in this new flashy colour, as the original I find a bit dull Smile 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next