Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
LeeAnn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne Empty
PostSubject: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:22 am

My package from Denmark arrived today! It's funny - we both received our packages on the same day! Wink

Here are the wonderful Special Edition horses I got in a trade with Susanne, along with an adorable little Bully horse as a gift!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The beautiful white Friesian with certificate:

The wonderful Marbach mare and foal with card:

Back of the card - maybe someone can translate it? scratch study 

The Friesians seem to be getting along well:

Same with the old Knapstrupper and the new Marbach mare:

The Marbach foal isn't quite sure he understands his unicorn friend...

The Bully horse has a great bunch of friends from his same brand (thanks Yvette!)

But the poor elephant is a little confused why the horse towers over him!

Thank you, thank you Susanne! Applause cheers cheers cat cheers cheers Applause 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 am

S4U, the box translated says literally:
"If you get all Schleich special editions you'll be ruined soon and find a place in your garden to sleep." tongue
I am kidding. These figures are wonderful and some magic moments can happen in our collections since the moment we meet the Fairy Yvett and Super Queen Susanne! flower flower queen queen

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 am

Awesome additions, big congrats. And hurray for Susanne!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:53 am

Those are NiCe cyclops Great gift from Susanne! -And I love your photos. One with the mares is so very beautiful! cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 am

It is a JOY to see how happy they are with you cheers 

And now you already have a fine, little collection of old ( you could say "Classic" farao ) Bullylands Applause 

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Beautiful new additions! Congratulations! cheers
I translatet it and there stand:
The Marbach elitestallion Gardez as foal with his mother Herzblatt
In 1990 in the stud of Marbach came a little rap foal to the world. A little, black stallion with tree white feets and a very small star on his forehead. His mother was the mare Herzblatt, a pretty, feisty mare with a beautiful blaze, from the best Marbach family. Her father and her grandfather were east prussian from Trakehner, and her great-grandfather a beautiful arabian named Halfey ox. Although when his mother and his father Ganymed had many famous ancestors, nobody knows that the little black stallion later would be a very famous stallion.
The maremaster and the equerry named the little rap to the name Gardez. This is french and means "Take good care of". The foal developed into a handsome stallion. He wons performance test, and later won a tournament many other tests to difficult class. His foals jealous him again: They are pretty and also so willing to perform and are successfully in turnaments in throughout world, how himself. Now Gardez is more that 20 years old and have his box in the stud of Marbach Offenhausen, where he is lovingly cared for.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Thankyou very much for the translation, Arafan Applause 

Btw, - the colour Rap means "black" in English Very Happy 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Roger wrote:
S4U, the box translated says literally:
"If you get all Schleich special editions you'll be ruined soon and find a place in your garden to sleep." tongue
I am kidding. These figures are wonderful and some magic moments can happen in our collections since the moment we meet the Fairy Yvett and Super Queen Susanne! flowerflowerqueenqueen
Oh! I thought I recognized that phrase on there! Laughing Thanks Roger! Razz 

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Awesome additions, big congrats. And hurray for Susanne!
Thanks Saarloos! cheers 

Carola wrote:
Those are NiCe cyclops Great gift from Susanne! -And I love your photos. One with the mares is so very beautiful! cheers 
Thank you Carola! I'm glad you like my photos - it took a little while as the camera didn't like the one battery, so it kept shutting itself off. geek 

SUSANNE wrote:
It is a JOY to see how happy they are with you cheers 

And now you already have a fine, little collection of old ( you could say "Classic" farao ) Bullylands Applause 
Yes, they have already found a place on my crowded shelves - they even kicked out someone to take their place! Laughing 

arafan wrote:
Beautiful new additions! Congratulations! cheers
I translatet it and there stand:
The Marbach elitestallion Gardez as foal with his mother Herzblatt
In 1990 in the stud of Marbach came a little rap foal to the world. A little, black stallion with tree white feets and a very small star on his forehead. His mother was the mare Herzblatt, a pretty, feisty mare with a beautiful blaze, from the best Marbach family. Her father and her grandfather were east prussian from Trakehner,  and her great-grandfather a beautiful arabian named Halfey ox. Although when his mother and his father Ganymed had many famous ancestors, nobody knows that the little black stallion later would be a very famous stallion.
The maremaster and the equerry named the little rap to the name Gardez. This is french and means "Take good care of". The foal developed into a handsome stallion. He wons  performance test, and later won a tournament many other tests to difficult class. His foals jealous him again: They are pretty and also so willing to perform and are successfully in turnaments in throughout world, how himself. Now Gardez is more that 20 years old and have his box in the stud of Marbach Offenhausen, where he is lovingly cared for.
Thank you Bryan! cheers 

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:49 pm

I like the brown horse. Congrats.Applause Applause Applause Cool Cool 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks Florian!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm

wonderful horses! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Congratulations!!cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne   New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne Empty

Back to top Go down

New Schleich Special Editions and a Cute Bullyland Horse from Susanne
Page 1 of 1