Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain tapir number two

Go down 
+17
landrover
HKHollinstone
Roger
lucky luke
SommoDracorex
PeGe
Numa
trevok4
scot(t)
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Florian
Philter4
Ana
Fisva
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

Mountain tapir number two Empty
PostSubject: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:59 am

Hello guys! I would like to present you my brand new mountain tapir, which I have been making in breaks between writing my diploma project. Since I've gained some experience in sculpting, I've decided to make a new one to match other tapirs. I will also work on Brazilian tapir because we have no Mojo Fun here in Poland. Enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Size comparison:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 am

Wonderful work Agata! Congratulations!!!! :DSuch a nice face he has and fits perfectly with Schleich Malayan cheers
About Mojo in Poland, I have some info for you. They should be available since December this year in Biedronka markets under the name Animal Planet. And, because it's Biedronka I know the prices will be really reasonable Very Happy However I don't know if they will stay there or it's just for Xmas this year. Additionally I'm not sure if it will be the whole range of Mojos or only most popular animals. Smile

Anyway Brazilian tapir from you would be also wonderful to see!!! Maybe you can try some unusual pose like lying or sitting for example? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 am

He's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 am

Ana wrote:
Wonderful work Agata! Congratulations!!!! :DSuch a nice face he has and fits perfectly with Schleich Malayan cheers
About Mojo in Poland, I have some info for you. They should be available since December this year in Biedronka markets under the name Animal Planet. And, because it's Biedronka I know the prices will be really reasonable :DHowever I don't know if they will stay there or it's just for Xmas this year. Additionally I'm not sure if it will be the whole range of Mojos or only most popular animals. Smile

Anyway Brazilian tapir from you would be also wonderful to see!!! Maybe you can try some unusual pose like lying or sitting for example? Smile
Thank you very much for the information Anna! I'm afraid that they will not be in Biedronka for long, knowing how greedy Biedronka customers are Laughing 
Thank you for your comment, I think that sitting Brazilian tapir would be something completely different :)

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 am

Nice work Agata. CONGRATS! Applause Applause Applause 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:55 pm

It is beautyful cheers 

How great that you have time do do some sculpturing in between working on your project !!!Applause 

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Super job!
The fur is especially nice on this one.
...and the face! I love you I love you 

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Beautiful tapir Applause  mold mold mold bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Great tapir! I love the texture on this one, and the painting. Wonderful job! Very Happy cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Wonderful Tapir!! I love it. Very impressed.
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:00 pm

looks cool

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 pm

I am REALLY impressed. This is a lovely model, very very well made.  Your sculpting has suddenly really improved and I am really happy seeing your images.  Well done! i would like a copy of this model if you please to make more copies Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Wow, my most favourite model from you! Please mold and put me on the list Very Happy

SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 pm

OMG!!! I want one! Shocked 

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Wonderful work Agata! Very Happy Cool Applause 
Getting better is so cute drunken sunny 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Oh, I think you'll need more free time! Laughing I'll repeat my comment, this species matches your style perfectly. Very Happy
I have the first version, it looks you enshortened the body, slightly different pose, ears outwards, head with better definition and a suggestion we did often, a more realistic fur, it turns the figure much more realistic and of course this version represents an interesting improvement. As I have 1st version and there's already many people asking this one, I'll be the first of the row to the Brazilian! Laughing bounce flower

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 pm

So gorgeous Agata! Such a wonderful figure in both sculpting and painting cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 am

This tapir is perfect..¡ congratulations.

Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:23 am

Thank you very much my friends! I'm very happy that you like it. It is definitely better than the old one (and the old one was my third sculpture ever made, actually...).
I'm afraid I won't be able to make copies for now, but I will try in the future. Unfortunately I've started my acne treatment recently and the medicine is very expensive and quite dangerous for health. I had to make such a decision because the skin on my face was getting worse and worse, and I had many big (around 1 cm !), red pimples on my cheeks. I have to save some money for now since I can't find any work and I have to rely on my parents to buy the medicine for me and give me some money for new figures :) Also sending a copy to so many of you would cost me a fortune! Laughing Laughing

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:25 am

I like it, nice!

Elephants Rule

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Great sculpture! It's nice to see other tapir species are finally being represented apart from just the Malayan.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:25 pm

A phantastic model again Agata Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm

GREAT bounce bounce Fascinating figure !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain tapir number two   Mountain tapir number two Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain tapir number two
Page 1 of 1