Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

yesterday I got several packages of different background

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:45 am

Smile Smile Smile Smile Hello, yesterday I got several packages of different background of my latest acquisitions .....sunny 

Aqui se ven 3 chap-mei ( chimpance, mandril y  wanderoe); el chimpance vestido es OMO , hay un palymoil y los demas son made in china.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Suspect Suspect Certainly the Macacus silenus doubt if you have ringtail, please can someone clarify me thanks. Deputy fots of that species.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]monkey confused confused 

Estos son marca Sol90

Y este precioso kiwi es manufactura china.

Alfonso
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:47 am

Wonderful new models Alfonso! Congratulations! The kiwi is very interesting... a new unknown kiwi model! cheers cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 am

Great additions. I like the monkey in the suit. Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:52 am

What a great, happy bunch of monkeys cheers 

And...ohhh, those SOL90-models drunken Great with the comparison to the mandrill Very Happy

I also love that Kiwi, - is it covered with feathers ? Shocked 

Congratulations and thankyou for the fine photoes Applause 

almisi43

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:04 am

Smile Smile Smile thanks all for your comments

Susanne, if the kiwi is coated with fur (rabbit maybe). I understand that this is not very orthodox first because no hair kiwi and second and without intention to justify myself, it's just hair.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:21 am

It is a beautyful kiwi cheers 

And I think they have a sort of feathers that look like hair, don't they study 

almisi43

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 am

The truth is I found him looking kiwi and pukeko SSS and I find very funny and the truth now I see him up close is adorable.
And if true Susanne, are animals that have hairlike plumage sililar perhaps because its function is more that of shelter that serve for flight, is very similar to the plumage of the cassowary, emu, rhea or even ostrich.

kiwi

casuario

emu

ñandu

avestruz

Sorry for the speech, I'm a fan of all living creatures Sorry for the speech, I'm a fan of every living creature but if I'm just a simple amateure:) Smile Smile Smile 

Te adjunto varios links

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh God! kiwi is just adorable I love you both the figurine and photo!

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 pm

I love your Chap mei monkeys
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Congratulations cheers

[quote="almisi43"]The truth is I found him looking kiwi and pukeko SSS and I find very funny and the truth now I see him up close is adorable.
And if true Susanne, are animals that have hairlike plumage sililar perhaps because its function is more that of shelter that serve for flight, is very similar to the plumage of the cassowary, emu, rhea or even ostrich.

avestruz

That is no ostrich it's a emu Razz

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:41 am

Hi Bryan prehaps you're right it is possible That photo may be erroneous

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 am

Very nice additions, especially the kiwi is very cute cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:06 am

Very interesting figures, Alfonso! From these monkeys to Sol90 and specially the kiwi. I like it very much. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hi Bryan prehaps you're right it is possible That photo may be erroneous

That don't is your mistake

PostSubject: Re: yesterday I got several packages of different background    Today at 11:18 am

Back to top Go down

yesterday I got several packages of different background
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1