Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!

Go down 
+12
widukind
donny ong
NightLioness
AlvinCK
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Takama
Florian
Ana
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Roger
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Here is my Gray Whale, which is also home of some barnacles:)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:12 pm

And also my Humpback Whale lives together with barnacles [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:21 pm

And my Panther Chameleon wants to get in contact with this delicious fly Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Wonderful examples, Halichoeres and Megaptera! The pliosaurus/lamprey thing is quite similar to the lemon shark/remoras I presented before. However, in a much more spectacular figure. That pliosaurus is excellent and the lampreys give to it a special touch.
The barnacles on whales is also very pertinent once it is an example as valid as any other and it often gets unnoticed. I love this topic, thanks for bringing it back. Very Happy

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 4:26 pm

I like the barnacles! Not many commensal toys. I guess they could be considered parasites in the sense that they create drag, though!

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Yes, they are parasites, which dwell on Whales when they are at their feeding grounds.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Very interesting to see this model here cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!   Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your figures showing interspecific animal relationships!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3