Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Trakehner stallion
9%
 9% [ 7 ]
Trakehner mare
3%
 3% [ 2 ]
Arabian mare
6%
 6% [ 5 ]
Frisian mare
13%
 13% [ 10 ]
Falabella gelding
3%
 3% [ 2 ]
Shetland pony mare
9%
 9% [ 7 ]
Shetland pony gelding
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Fjord horse mare
8%
 8% [ 6 ]
Fjord horse stallion
49%
 49% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 77

AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Thankyou, A-J, I am happy it is useful cheers

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I instantly fell in love with the Friesian Mare.

Papo: 12
Safari: 13
Mojo fun: 4
Playmobil: 49
Other: 11
~
schleich count: 469
~
Total: 586

Colelction Archiving Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Looks like this page has the photos of the new horses in good resolution, if enlarging the photo when viewing. And with no tags over them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Thank you Carola! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Carola

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Thank you Carola! cheers
Anytime cheers 

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

i thnik there should be a what is the best 2014 schleich all of them exept horses who likes this idea

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 pm

I voted for the fjord stallion! I too agree about the Arabian mare. I'm no horse expert at all, but I feel like the shape of her head is a little off, I feel like she lacks that distinctive facial structure of an Arabian horse. But that's just my opinion Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i thnik there should be a what is the best 2014 schleich all of them exept horses who likes this idea
More polls like that will follow next months. If the participation keeps interesting like in that one, we have a lot to enjoy. We are only organizing everything to things do not turn messy! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:07 pm

I don´t like any of them Sad They are getting cuter and cuter, and uglier and uglier each year.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:18 pm

I don´t like any of them :(They are getting cuter and cuter, and uglier and uglier each year.
Knowing how much you and other collectors always loved Schleich horses makes this subject in also something saddening for me too. But you can always vote in the less disappointing. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:33 pm

That´s what I did Roger :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Frisian mare or arabian mare  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Carola

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:58 pm

New horses on German Ebay. Interesting to see the photos  cyclops 

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Very intresthing because i would have been totally in a blure they really where ugly,
(I still think the arabian mare is not that pretty)
But only the knabstupper fohl looks different,
his color look more ''real'' to me in the first pictures we saw.
But the rest looks extually nice  Suspect ...

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:47 pm

New horses on German Ebay. Interesting to see the photos  cyclops 

Interesting indeed.
Mr. Fjord better be very very smart.
Because his HUGE head better be compensating for something....  Shocked

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Sorry, I'm boring, but I think Schleich is completely collapsed. The new horses are cheap-looking and poorly sculpted. For example an Arab mare is terrible! I hope that the figures will be better live. The only one I look forward to is Knabstrup foal. Thank you Razz

ok, i found this one. Its pretty good.. There is hope yet! Laughing

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 pm

jonesee wrote:
Sorry, I'm boring, but I think Schleich is completely collapsed. The new horses are cheap-looking and poorly sculpted. For example an Arab mare is terrible! I hope that the figures will be better live.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Unfortunately.  tongue 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 pm

I think these are the most promising schleich horses of 2014:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:47 pm

I think these are the most promising schleich horses of 2014:

Love these horses! Cant wait how wonderful they! are cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Trakehner of course ^^(but...are there paint trakehners? I have never seen that...)

Horses are horses, not teddy bears and unfortunately for us schleich is making ''tedy bears'' horses... enoguh cute quite horse...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 am

Trakehner of course ^^(but...are there paint trakehners? I have never seen that...)

Paint patterning in Trakenhers is rare. They're usually bay, but are seen in all solid colors. Minimal white markings are acceptable.  Very Happy 

Carola

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 am

The Western & Sparetime set looks really good! Very promising horses, especially the Western.
I wonder which breed it is ? Anyone have suggestions? Quarterhorse?

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:58 pm

tongue I do think quarter horse, but i don't now why but it looks like his tail is very short, i don't know if i like that in perticular  scratch  But i think the 3 riding set horses will be amazing in real live! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Here is my rendition of Mr. Fjord, the #1 voting winner Very Happy

He is still super cute, maybe cuter than the real thing, but at least he's a bit better.

I think if he looked like the changed version he would have a place on my shelves.  cyclops

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Here is my rendition of Mr. Fjord, the #1 voting winner Very Happy

He is still super cute, maybe cuter than the real thing, but at least he's a bit better.

I think if he looked like the changed version he would have a place on my shelves.  cyclops

Beautiful fjord! Very good job, thanks!  cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most promising 2014 Schleich horse?   Today at 9:06 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next