Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D

Go down 
+18
Dark Pegasus
AnoekG
SyLoBe
Robert
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
Bloodrayne
Shanti
JonasV
Miss Jane
SUSANNE
Roger
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
AlienMantis
Ana
Dum_my
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D Empty
PostSubject: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Hey everybody!Very Happy 

I Just wanted to show you my own repaints i have made recently, I have only done horses so far, because they are my favorits. You can see i like the colored horses a lot like black and white ore sorrel. My arabian wheres a halter made bey my self. I hope you all like it, and tips are very welcome because these are my first atempeds!Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greetings Smile

Last edited by Dum_my on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:13 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Great works! First and second are my favorites! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Great photos! The second horse is my fav :) They go really well with background :)

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Nice pics and nice work cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Great job! I love the photos, the backgrounds are really great, so seamless. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Nice job, I like the pics Applause 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Very beautiful pictures and what great repaints for a first attempt. Although others have a more appealing coloring, my favorite is the first one. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:59 pm

They are beautyful cheers 

Great pictures, it looks so real Applause 

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Tanks for all the compliments Embarassed 
The back grounds are just printed pictures, i tought these were not very good so i'm very pleased to hear that you all think they are good! that is very nice to hear.

I'm planning to make a dapple grey on the old hannoverenian merre ( the one with the knots)
Anyone maybe a better color for this horse? i'm also planning a reapint for the tennessee stallion and de lippizaner stallion. Does anybody maybe know a good new color for one of those horses? I will post new pictures as they are ready afcourse :)

Greetz Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 am

Welcome, and what fantastic creatures!

That second one is exceptional - I love the blue eye and the mane, so realistic! Such excellent repaints!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey everybody!

I could't find the topic with his process pictures, (maybe i search with the wrong name)
But here is my new beauty a Grey gelding, kwpn. I only don't have a name for him jet! Maybe you know something that fits him?
I'm very proud;

And tips are welkom Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Maybe you can name him 'Pride' since you're proud of him? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Congrats, nice work!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Love them all! Esp the gray gelding drunken Very good job!

I think he would be Stara Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:06 pm

So finally i have got some work done :)
earlier i told you all the rengar (my tinker ore drafter i don;t know) had broken his tail (again) in the moving process and i showed you the new horse i was working on in drawing.
Here they are togheter :)
The mare is called oriana and Rengar allready had his name Razz

And i sayd i before never tought i would have a gonga line .. but that sam gona line i was talking about back then .. is GROWING hahaha

All the tips and other comments are welkom because it is my 2nd and third custom i have got a lot to learn Razz Still need some progress in mane and tail making haha Embarassed

I haven't posted my wokrs in a lonnnggg long time.
But sinds i found some time to make a few customs and finish them (that mosty the hard part)
I also found some time to take pictures and show them to you.

First up my sabino, bay + hidding star head marking Razz
With her palomino(ish) baby with white stockings
I moved her left front leg more backwards. but no she stand a little bit in even.
I don't mind but can not helpt saying it to you haha
(just in case you where going to say it to me  Embarassed  )
Il lifted her  tail because i was thinking of her in heat ( i don't now is i say that correct in englisch)
But with her foal by her  side she was again ready to get another baby.
And (i don;t know if i can say this on the forum but) i gave her lady parts...
Every stallion has man parts so mares should have lady parts too i think :)
Also the foal has got some leg sugery  and some tail work done :) like has been to a barbershop.
He also has soem white in his belly, from his mama.
(bouth horses are not this white but my camera is just making them like the snow very weird.)

Next up, my icey horse. i think or her as the mother   of the bayala Xalimbo.
I was trying this
(even before the ice horse of the other forum  member (forgot who it was) with the nailpolish tip)
And i think (for myself) i just not made i look like ice BUT i look great Very Happy
the maine are from glue with bubbels :)
(for more pictures just ask :))

And last but not least for this custom storm;
I have ginin the schleich baby alpaca a new leg and a new color and the mama to.
Now i have a herd  of different colors alpaca's :)

(i will post process pictures of all horses in my other topic later.)

have a great day you all and hope you liked it Very Happy

Last edited by Dum_my on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Lovely work Very Happy

I think it's great you gave the mare lady parts - so many "mares" are genderless Sad

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Lovely customs!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Of course you can say lady parts on forum! Laughing Your customs are really lovely, from the ice horse to these wonderful alpacas. I find the alpacas idea genial indeed! cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:18 am

Very nice new customs and repaints! Alpacas have very interesting new colour, cute! And the ice horse is very original with that mane and tail, cool Very Happy Other horses are also very nice, congrats! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Thanks for all the kind words about my work Very Happy
Happy you like them. :)
Still the only poeple (in the whoel world) who can apreciate one an others work on this forum.
(nobody in my direct poeple cirle (i don;t know how to put it) likes what i do.
Sow again many thanks for the kind words Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 am

Dum_my wrote:
Thanks for all the kind words about my work Very Happy
Happy you like them. :)
Still the only poeple (in the whoel world) who can apreciate one an others work on this forum.
(nobody in my direct poeple cirle (i don;t know how to put it) likes what i do.
Sow again many thanks for the kind words Very Happy

Don't worry too much about that, if they are real friends, they don't have to appreciate all you like but they surely want to share good moments with you and they're surely present when you need more. Very Happy
We are also part of your circle of friends but in a different way. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:20 am

OH my gosh I love these most recent ones! Surprised Abolsutely beautiful work on them all. Can't quite decide which one I like the most but I think all the work you put in the tinkers looks very impressive. And the akhalteke mare she's so cute! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Thank you ll so much for the nice words Very Happy
All my forum friends are special to me haha.
So i have found some time to make some special brain ssspinsselss of mine Very Happy
First i alway draw the horses and then diside witch color i will give them.
But this thime i was like; i just take what ever is first in my hands.
It was red Very Happy the wings are my first attempt so all tips are welkom.
(for process pictures of the wings look for my other topic ! )

Here we go :

I think her color is very nice and i really like how the feathers came to justice with these colors
I don't have a name for her but that will :)

I wantedd to try something different them horses for a time:
Before

In process

Done

The  foxess i really ddont now wht the bigger fox his brand is
the little fox is grand champion mini outdore set.
the dogs chihuahua and sheppard (something) are ''in my pocket'' very old.
The westy pup is barbie by matel puppie and the pinkinise (ore something) is also brandless.

last  but not least another horse (afcourse)

This guy was very ugly china horse brownisch with sort of white belly.
His leg is still very benddd but i don;t care he is a lovely horse.
He is a gelding and know sssome sort of pinto black with his own tack.
(smallest tack i have made so far very nice i think  :))

sow all the comments are welkom and i hope you liked it Very Happy
Have a great day/evening/night  flower

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Oh nice! I really like those wings.

Aawww, dogs and foxes are looking cute Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Oh wow! I never would have guessed you made the wings, they look great! Wings are not easy to do Very Happy

Did you make the tack? That's really nice cheers

Great work!

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next