Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D

Go down 
+18
Dark Pegasus
AnoekG
SyLoBe
Robert
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
Bloodrayne
Shanti
JonasV
Miss Jane
SUSANNE
Roger
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
AlienMantis
Ana
Dum_my
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 am

Oh, your new great works got almost hidden.
A very cute appaloosa, a black donkey, a winged giraffe, etc.
What an immaginative color you gave to the iconic TWH and who could guess that magnificent blue roan is another TWH? It is your best for sure! Thanks for sharing even if everyone seemed to be enjoying Christmas time. santa

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:30 am

Thank you roger for the nice words Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Lovely paintworks and re-sculpts! Congrats! cheers
Will you participate in NaMoPaiMo this year? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Wow, you have been busy! I admire your unique ideas and imagination!! Nicely done! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 am

Thank you bouth for then ice words they warm my hart Very Happy  I love you

Ana wrote:
:

I have seached it on sts for noing what it is, haha but i never heard of it only in a tittle of some members who also have instagram.
I do not know how i participate? Ore is it just a thing you can do and show?
It sounds very nice :)

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Thank you bouth for then ice words they warm my hart Very Happy  I love you

Ana wrote:
:

I have seached it on sts for noing what it is, haha but i never heard of it only in a tittle of some members who also have instagram.
I do not know how i participate? Ore is it just a thing you can do and show?
It sounds very nice :)

NaMoPaiMo stands for National Model Painting Month. This event is mainly on Facebook and Instagram. But Jennifer, who organises it, wrote also all the rules on her blog, here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically, it's an idea that model horse collectors paint at least one horse model in February. So in the FB group, all people share photos of their works in progress, there are tons of interesting tips from professional painters, tutorials and even some prizes for people who were able to finish before the end of February. I like the energy and enthusiasm of this event, it's really lovely Very Happy Would be fun if you sign up this year! If you want to do this it must be before January ends Wink

Last edited by Ana on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:00 pm

thank for the nice words again everyone Very Happy
I entered in the Namopaimo Very Happy
I already have a horse i will paint Wink

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:39 pm

Dum_my wrote:
thank for the nice words again everyone Very Happy
I entered in the Namopaimo Very Happy
I already have a horse i will paint Wink

Yay!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:19 pm

So i i finished a horse 2 weeks go,
it must have been my fastest sculpt and painted horse ever.
i started is on 30 december 2017 and finished it on 17 januari ore something hahaha.
But axapt fore again some flaws i tryde a lot of new things again and i'm proud of that.
as you can see in de the next pixes; its a FJORD horse.
she is know a mare (no stallion anymore) and she whinny's (ore nickers?)
I do not now to who she is calling, maybe a nice men, a friend ore a foal?
The mane i'm aspeccially proud of,, i think they look great Very Happy
;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next up my new WOCA, he is from the siberian mountains (if you say it like that);
he has snow on his nose and back, and where the snow had melted a bit he has a pinecone
(first try at a pinecone) also the wood is for camoflage afcourse.
Monks from all over the world protected the forest and they honored the woca.
But when the monks forgot he excited and stops protecting the woods, bad poeple came.
He had a fight with humans who tride to capture him in the past,
because they thought he would have healing powers he could share with them.
Luckely he escaped, but broke his lower jaw tooth and a tip of his hoorn.
Now he lives even more drawn back because he is scared and lots of poeple think he is a myth.

And last some little ones;
I found this little lab doggy on the streets years ago..
i think he broke of a keychain from someone. And i too him home...
for years a forgot about him and then with the moving i founf him.
I almost tost him away because his paws where broken of and his eye was weird etc etc...
But i just did it ,,, sculpted his paws and repared his eye.
then i asked my SO withc color to give him; his answer?
Black labs are the best hahah and so he became black Very Happy

the rabbits are a different story... i removed them from the wood thingy.
But never tought about hem again... then the unthinkable happend to us...
We got one baby rabbit from our own rabbit (jeej)
and with 4 weeks old i tought she was old enought to be in the rabbit run
(ore scuttle? i don;t know the right word).
Then ... not even 10 minutes later ... a cat came ...... and grabbed her, and jumped
(with her in his mouth) over a 2m fench... GONE...
We surched and looked and printed posters and every internet site we posted... but NOTHING
a day later te kat came back but i dind;t know wat to do ... i just still feel heartbroken.
especially because of the fact i let her out in the rabbitrun...

So a little tribute to ZISA our first little baby rabbit that is know in heaven with other rabbits;
And a black rabbit because she can not be alone!

Sorry for the long said story's hahaha i don;t know why but my life is a bit said at the moment,
also because of a lot of other things but i will not bother you with all of that, haha.
it will all get better in the long run! i know it for sure!

A will participate in NaMoPaiMo, so good luck to every one !!!

Greetings to you all

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 pm

I know everybody is buzzy and that it is not the time for a lot of poeple to ''sts''
at the moment because of it.
But i hope i bring some nice, distraction with my new horse Very Happy
An other Fjord horse :) a gra (ore grey dun?) mare this time, she also was my NAMoPaiMo horse.
I custimized the schleich fjord horse. the first thing i did was make her face a bit longer.
the rest is very clear i think, a flashy new haircut (like my other fjord) and a different stance.
Enjoyyyy Very Happy

I think this one has less flaws then my previous ones, i think i improve 'with every horse' hahaha.
All tips are welkom Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:10 pm

So nobody is looking at my topic anymore haha,
but i hope if i just ceep posting somebody will find it haha Very Happy
Igoing so wel right know, its funny to reag back when it waas not going so well;
Little update on my life; 2 new baby rabbits are born (Skadi and Zisa 2)
I have quit my education.. i had failled the same exam 8 times and it was the last thing i needed to do..
but i quit... i just stopped and i can not feel happier such a weight lifted of my schoulders.
I got a new job, with my dream company (the NVWA = Netherlands, food and wheare autority (tride to transualte haha))
i job is to go check farmers if the stick to the rules about the wild birds in the field. Like letting the gras grow to a surten date before moying i all of. Ore protect the nest form cows stepping on them.
Its great to be outside and i have seen so many great birds, must find the transulation for those before i can tell you what i saw but its great!
And last but not least; we bought a house... a real big house for me and my boyfriend, its lovely and big hahaha its great.

So that being said;
My new fjord horses (yes again)
They are a ulsblakk (brunblakk but dulute)
and her foal gulblakk (rodblakk but dulute) they are extra special because they miss there backstipe)
I do not know if these uls fjords can produse a gul baby but in my world they can hahaha
;

I think they look great, still a bit yellow in this light i will make better pics soon.
The mare has halve cirkel mane i do not tink i saw it before so i love it Very Happy
And for poeplle who has seen my other customs; an other jumping foal (second one)

I'm working on a lot of horses at the same time now because i just can not choose witch one to finish first.
at this moment i have got;
5 horses ready for paint
9 horses ready for clay
and about 3 horses only chopped in pieces XD
also a lot of repaint animals other then horses , like dogs and 2 qeese Very Happy
And some woca's (like 4) ready for there last paint.

So i hope i can finish some and not start more in the mean time ... Help my haha

Hope somebody finds my topic Very Happy
And if you have, thank for watching and tips are always welkom Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:11 pm

(i do not know how ore why the pictures are not up right sorry for that!)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:50 am

Wonderful customs cheers

Sorry, I have not been very active lately , but now I have been enjoying your models Embarassed cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Beautiful Fjordies and other creatures! Lovely works I love you

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:35 pm

So many great new customs!
I really like the fjord foal, the pose is really lifelike cheers

(also, I do visit your topic regularly, but I just don't comment a lot Wink )

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Thank you all Very Happy
Embarassed i really like that you like them Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Those fjords are absolutely beautiful. I love them!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Looks very good! drunken

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:06 pm

i have not been very active latly on the sts, but that also because i do not get the same feedback as before i am so sorry! i will try to be more active i nthe future Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   horses - Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5