Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D

Go down 
+18
Dark Pegasus
AnoekG
SyLoBe
Robert
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
Bloodrayne
Shanti
JonasV
Miss Jane
SUSANNE
Roger
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
AlienMantis
Ana
Dum_my
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Dum_my wrote:

I think her color is very nice and i really like how the feathers came to justice with these colors
I don't have a name for her but that will :)

"Flamenco"

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:54 am

Thank you all for the nice words.
I will make more wings in the future
it was very much fun to see them camming a life with the feathers Very Happy

I made the tack to you see in the pictures
(the bigger tack on the collecta is to big i don;t like it)
the smal tack is very nice how it came out,
its so tiny that it is even to tiny for a breyer stable mate!

That a great name omg i never came up with that myself!
Flameco it is Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Dummy, very nice work! Very Happy
Though, I have to notice these foxes, I didn't know them yet and if you ever find more foxes like these, please let me know. I am sure I have some horses to you customize. Laughing flower

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Wow, you are busy! Very Happy The horse with the wings looks very interesting. Is it made out of you imagination or did you make it after some movie or so?
The dogs are very cute, which brand are they? And the foxes are cute!
The tack looks nice also, the last one is very tiny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks for the nice words again Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Wow, you are busy! Very Happy The horse with the wings looks very interesting. Is it made out of you imagination or did you make it after some movie or so?
The dogs are very cute, which brand are they? And the foxes are cute!
The tack looks nice also, the last one is very tiny! Very Happy

The horse was my imagination :)
Dogs are 2 ''in my pocket'' and one barbie (matel) the pekinees i really don;t know
Thanks for the compliment about the tack took some time Very Happy
But i find those little tackssets easer to make then the bigger ones!

next i will post maybe some more tack Razz

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Firsts of all ": if i ever find some foxes i will let you know Roger :)

And then the new custom i was working on Very Happy
(crappy mobile photo quality but i haadd to show him :))
His new name is No money No fame (short; Fame)
He is a brown brinddle cutting horse
(first he was the old lippizaner stallion)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know i maybe made his left (vieuwers right) front leg a bit to long XD
And i still need to work on my painting skills.
I really want to try something else then acrylic paint sometimes :)
But i really like the way the brindle came out Very Happy
I just did it with a wide brush, just one with not a point at the end and NO water.

Let me know what you think bounce Very Happy

Have a great day,afternoon, evening, night Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:42 am

Dum_my wrote:
Firsts of all ": if i ever find some foxes i will let you know Roger :)

Thanks Dum-my! flower
You're really working in something quite unusual! I could never guess what it was before. Unfortunately I am not the perfect person to give you suggestions. With some luck someone see your post and give you a useful feedback! Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:10 pm

sow i really don't know why anybody exept for Roger has seen  my brindle cutting horse but i have found some time to make a few more:
First up 2 i bought in a lot with other horses;
A buckskin grazing mare and a cremmelo? foal on her feet.
I don't know if buckskin can have a cremmelo baby but i don't really care haha.
They came in with  nice base colour zo i kept it
i only made the deatails a little bit more smooth and the eyes more realistic.
I still need to work on my eye skills. Embarassed

And for my other horse i tryde i patern i never used before; leopard Very Happy
This handsome guy was allready a nice piece
but as soon as i got him customized by somebody els i knew i needed to make something out of him myself!
Sow he is know a Noriker gelding (i dind't make him al stallion) with nice long mane!
I jused different pictures to get the pattern right what do you guys think!?

De last pictures are with his buddy i bought that was given me the idea that this coldblood makes a perfect customhorse.

Sow thank for wachting again and tips are always welcom!
Have i nice day flower

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Very nice horses!! I think the bridle pattern came out really great! Very Happy And the Noriker, is he made from old Schleich chestnut cold blood horse? With your custom work and this new pattern he remind me of Willem resin Very Happy He's looking really lovely Very Happy Are you still going to work on him? If I would suggest something perhaps the hooves could be a bit darker and maybe with the stripes, as it's often seen in leopard-spotted horses. I think he is my favourite from your customs at the moment and I think you did great job Very Happy
Cremello foal is amazingly cute and the buckskin mare is lovely also! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:55 am

Unfortunately forum is quite sleepy these days and it is not nice to see some posts ending unreplied. Collectors are more dispersed than ever and when Summer time is coming, things get relatively quiet. I hope this community recovers the strong activity of some previous years when even Summer time was very participated with people posting around and everywhere. I am glad you keep showing your works even if the feedback is not as you expected. Very Happy

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:58 am

Nice job with the spots following the hair grain.
It looks very realistic.

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:23 pm

nice repaints

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Thanks a lot the pointer of the hooves i will try to make it right soon!
Sometimes i feel like a horse is never done but then i just work on it till i think: oke know its nice.
Then later i see something en start working on it again this horse was like that XD

No worries is will keep up the posting no matter how many responces i get.
Its way to much fun Very Happy
And its funny because with so many poeple from all over the world it winster somewhere !! Razz

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 am

Dum_my wrote:
Thanks a lot the pointer of the hooves i will try to make it right soon!
Sometimes i feel like a horse is never done but then i just work on it till i think: oke know its nice.
Then later i see something en start working on it again this horse was like that XD

No worries is will keep up the posting no matter how many responces i get.
Its way to much fun Very Happy
And its funny because with so many poeple from all over the world it winster somewhere !! Razz

You're a strong-minded and a positive person, I like that! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 8:47 am

Gosh ! I missed these last entries, and they are so beautyful affraid Sleep Embarassed

I am so totally in love with that little, fuzzy BEC-foal, - it is just the cutest thing ever drunken I love you

Geat repaint of the "sportspony". The poor thing always looked a bit dull, but now she is beautyful, and of course, being buckskin, she is the mom of the BEC foal Applause Very Happy

You surely did a beautyful job on the Noriker gelding !!!! It must be very fifficult to get the spots right, and keep making them even all over the model Suspect  But you did it perfectly well Applause

His dark chestnut friend is gorgeous !!! It is amazing that they are basically the same model, - fantastic work you did Applause Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:06 pm

You made them all look very pretty, Demi! Well done! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Sow i dind't had that much time to make anyting lately but i will put up one i made reacently.
I had a pony when i was yonger and it was my first very own pony his name was Rakker and he was a gelding around 8 years old (i was the same age that time!. he was a welsh mountain A pony. i had him for 6 years then  became to big for him to ride and we had to sell him.
Later he got selled again on a horse market website... but i dind't had to money to buy him back. sow i let him go ones more. Know with my age of 23 i don't know if Rakker is still a life ore maybe he is not,
but i made a custom to honor the little pony who was my friend for so long and made me win so many prices in the dressage sport Very Happy

(pictures are very bad (he is not this yellow/grey in real)
Let me know what you think and i hope this doen't make anybody said ->
i will remeber  the good times he gave me, always!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:38 am

That's a wonderful homage you did to your beloved pony. The piece is magnificent and it looks very faithful to the original animal. Frankly, I love it a lot! flower

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks a lot Roger!
I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:50 pm

A wonderful story, and a wonderful model of your childhood friend cheers

Yes, 23 is a high age for a horse, but ponies can get quite old , - perhaps you can still meet him somewhere ? Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 am

SUSANNE wrote:
A wonderful story, and a wonderful model of your childhood friend cheers

Yes, 23 is a high age for a horse, but ponies can get quite old , - perhaps you can still meet him somewhere ? Very Happy
That would be a dream camming true but  i have to  let him/it go because chanses (even  with internet) are smal i find him.
I hope he i grazing in a nice green, little, maddow with lots  of horse friends.

I have  made some alteretions on the leopard noriker;
Some extra  dots and striped hooves.

And i found some time to finnaly try pastels .
I dusted and  dusssted ...
what a work!
i was working at 2 horses at the same  time to not  have to whait  so long for the layers  to dry after farnisching them.
Then i was satisfied with one horse an  wantedd to give him a little extra ssso there came the acrilic paint again.
I have  made a lot of misstakes with my ffirsst paasstel horse ...
I really know i will get better with some time and praktis.
all tips are welkom!
Meet Buck (after  his color and after 'winter soldier' from marvel)

Greeting Very Happy

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Buck looks dreamy!
Nice job on the transition between colours on those legs and muzzle. Very nice

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:11 am

What a great idea to use a scenic castle as it is De Haar Castle as a background to your Noriker. I think horses and castles work perfectly even if we are talking about a relatively recent castle. Very Happy It may also mean that you are interested in historical places, what is something that I also think works nicely with horses. Learning about horses is also studying a little the History of their countries. So, you'll need an Austrian castle to show your Noriker next time. flower Wink
I love also Bulk but I am not surely the perfect person to give you tips, I look at them and everything looks perfect to me. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Demi, this new horse is really beautifully repainted! I like him very much, great work with pastels! cheers

And, haha, you used a photo of Kasteel de Haar as a background, how nice! I live 5 km from that castle and I go there sometimes by bike Laughing Now you gave me an idea about the new photo session of my models Laughing it looks really lovely with your Noriker horse Very Happy

Roger, I didn't know you know so much about castles, you recognised that one so fast Shocked If you didn't mention it I wouldn't even notice it is that castle and I see this building like few times a month Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:36 am

Ana wrote:

Roger, I didn't know you know so much about castles, you recognised that one so fast Shocked If you didn't mention it I wouldn't even notice it is that castle and I see this building like few times a month Laughing

Laughing Google was of help although I had an idea of it. Being a collector of postcards for 35 years also give some help. I love History and architecture and my favorite buildings are castles and churches. Very Happy Lucky you that you have the chance of visiting or watching it so easily, it looks a wonderful building, there aren't castles like these in Portugal, our are much older and often half-ruined but I also love them. You can see here a traditional Portuguese castle. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next