Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D

Go down 
+18
Dark Pegasus
AnoekG
SyLoBe
Robert
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
Bloodrayne
Shanti
JonasV
Miss Jane
SUSANNE
Roger
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
AlienMantis
Ana
Dum_my
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert

Country/State : Czech Republic

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Very nice work!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Nice customs! I am really impressed with the translucent mane and tail of the ice horse... How is that nailpolish thing?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 7:59 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Nice customs! I am really impressed with the translucent mane and tail of the ice horse... How is that nailpolish thing?

The maine en tail where actually fried glue and some transparant nail polisch
the color of the horse was nailpolisch
but i really when for an ice look but it dind't came out that way haha maybe i will try it later again Razz

And i'm glad you liked it, Thanks you all Very Happy

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 am

Interesting, thank you :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Dum_my wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

affraid Crying or Very sad I love you Very Happy This ones amazing! I love him! You've improved so much since I last saw ur horses. I also fell in love with the leopard gelding. Such a realistic looking pattern and it really suits him. I need to get my hands on one of those bodies and make a custom out of him Razz

youre so good Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm

OMG.... Jonas! you are back !
OMG nog way i can not believe this ! I'm so happy!
Thank you for all the nice words again (everybody)

I hae finished an other horse i started this year (in februari)
I had to be my second horse after Rakker, Her name was INKA.
But i coulnd't finish it for some reason..
Then i started to try pastel afcourse like i did in Buck.
so i give it a try on the model and it came out perfect Very Happy
Her she is in real life:
She was my horse for 4 years, i rode dressage competitions with her.
We where not the best team out there but we had fun day's;
riding like a cowboy with not extra straps as you can see in the picture.
But it is also the only horse a could canter without bridle and sadle when my hands lose in the wind!
After 3 years of intense riding she started she seriously started to cough. also she started becoming more cripple on het hind legs. Finally we decided to go to the vet and get her fully checked. The outcame waas more serous then we had eer touhgt; chronic bronchitis, loose bone pieces in her hind leg and ' kissing spines '. We tride every thing in our power to make her as comfortable as we could. With some medicine her crippele walk would disapear, but the coughing got worse. I disided that wit 20 years of age (being a sporthorse all her life) she could have her last years spending with us on the green fields... But her last winter was her worst ever, she just could not breath and she sufferd. That summer she felt better and we gave her her last summer full of happiness and disided, that she dind't had to go true such a winter again and we put her to sliep at the end of summer. i remember it as if it was yesterday but now it is almost 8 years ago!
'Time flies' we say in the Netherlands... But it stood still for a minute when i cantered with Inka,

And then the custom i made for her:

I tride to make a nice little braid and knots, like we jused to do before a comeptition.
The neck i tink i not that great because of the lines,
i did not make that as good as i hopes it would be but he Razz
And her butt i trided to make bigger is also not very nice because you can see the lines to well..
But for my second pastel horse i think the color looks great and that in only 7 layers!

Let me know what you think an any comment is welkom Very Happy

Have a nive day/afternoon/evening/night Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Aw I almost teared up reading this Crying or Very sad She must have been very special to you. I'm happy that she's in a better place now and that you still have all the beautiful memories of her. <3 letting go can be so hard.
You captured her beauty very beautifully on the custom. I love her neck that way she looks so noble and like she knows she's pretty Very Happy :,) Also one thing I thought that was cool is that you added some more bum for her xD Little details can really make a great difference. I am curious to know what kind of clay you're using Atm? Plus glad you're enjoying the pastels - they can give you so much more options when reprinting horses! Just keep up the good work! :)

And thanks so much for your lovely words! <3 :,3 I've missed you!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:12 am

Yes is was a hard dissition, i helpt my family was also strong!
Thank you Jonas, its a compliment you like her Very Happy
Yeah she needed a round butt Razz she had that, so the custom needed it Razz
I was using that clay that hard in air, so you need to ceep it a little bit weath when you work with it.
I don't know the name in englisch, its very cheap in our toy stores. only down side i break very easy.
Yes the pastels are nice its very boring layer after layer but the results are amazing Very Happy

I think we al missed you ... are you going to cust some horses your self maybe again?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:41 am

I love when someone decides to make tribute in miniature shape of a beloved animal friend. Inka surely looks wonderful in your custom and despite all the difficulties it is always good to read that you preserve in your memories the good time you've spent with that beautiful horse. flower

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Yes is was a hard dissition, i helpt my family was also strong!
Thank you Jonas, its a compliment you like her Very Happy
Yeah she needed a round butt Razz she had that, so the custom needed it Razz
I was using that clay that hard in air, so you need to ceep it a little bit weath when you work with it.
I don't know the name in englisch, its very cheap in our toy stores. only down side i break very easy.
Yes the pastels are nice its very boring layer after layer but the results are amazing Very Happy

I think we al missed you ... are you going to cust some horses your self maybe again?

You're welcome! cheers
Oh I see. Some day maybe when you feel like investing to customizing you should order some Apoxie from MPV. ; ) Its real nice to work with and holds strong!
I know I still prefer acrylics over pastels but using both together you can have some nice looking ponies as well Very Happy

Aw! Well yes I am at the moment expecting bodies from ppl. And I found a box of a few more at my parents house haha. Looks like after Xmas I'll be able to really start painting again! Cant wait! sunny

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 am

Hello everybody!!!
Still working on 20 different project on my desk
(and still beginning new ones before finishing the older ones)
But i had time to do someting new for my last week;
Little inimini horses. I have never painted a model as small as these i have 6 in total and finisched 2.
A sort of running blue roan overo pinto and an national show horse (ore someting) brown with white (i dont now the official name).
tips are alway welkom, enjoy Very Happy

thanks for wachting Very Happy

AnoekG

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 pm

they are to tiny!! Love the colour they have now Very Happy good work!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Dum_my wrote:
thanks for wachting Very Happy

Awwwwhw I love you I love you

They are bot love ly, - I can not imagine hpw you make something so little Shocked

SO great that you share the pictures, I can't stop smiling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 pm

They are so cute! Very Happy

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:17 am

Thank you all Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 am

Soooo cute! <3

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:06 am

Those teeny horses!! Cute!!! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

an other mini Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Wonderful tiny creature enjoying the Spring time! flower

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Wow, so small!! Cute and great work in this scale!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 pm

So i really wanted to do something different.
I really have got some projects on my table but these where looking so (sorry) ugly.
I needed to do something !

Tips are welkom :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 10:53 pm

They are beautiful, you did a great work! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:06 am

Lovely work! You did a nice job on the eyes too cheers The one looks like my neighbor's Aussie Shepherd Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Nice!! It is always interesting repainting other animals too! You did great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Wow Great repaints !
I really really like the dogs and the mini roan horse !

Keep working Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next