Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D

Go down 
+18
Dark Pegasus
AnoekG
SyLoBe
Robert
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
Bloodrayne
Shanti
JonasV
Miss Jane
SUSANNE
Roger
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
AlienMantis
Ana
Dum_my
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Thank you all I love you
I love showing you what i made Very Happy
And i really love to read the comments!
nobody will be so kind about what i do except for my lovely boy friend and the lovely sts poeple !

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Those dogs... I love you

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm stil working on horses... and going to school and riding my horse and et healthy and exsurcise in the jim and giving my other pets attention and also somewhere in between give my boy friend some attention to! hahaha
But i find some thime to create something that came to my in a dream years ago. And with kings day i find the model that really suited this amagination.
So here he is the spirit cat, he can see into you past, present and future with his 3 tails and he is a real preditor among the bayala relms. he really like to be in presens of a rider who also like to be a bit on the dark end. Most weird about him is that he doen't make any sound, he only shows how he feels by bodylanguage Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you liked it, its something different for my this thime but i like the result :)
Have a great day, evening, night flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:57 pm

I just LOVE that tiger cheers

And your pictures tell a whole story , - I hope, Bilara came in time to save the blossom deer affraid

Thankyou for sharing, - keep up this wonderful fantasy of yours, in spite of being so busy Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Wow, what a fantastic creature! You have a wonderful imagination! I love it! Applause Really cool colours, expression and a completely unique idea, amazing! Maybe, in future, if you have some more free time,  you can also make some drawings and write a short story about it too? It's such a nice creature, why not create make more about it? Very Happy I like it a lot more than Schleich's Bayala ideas, to be honest Smile

By the way, what figure did it start as? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Thank you both I love you
I maybe will draw his story!
But i will not be a sugar sweet one because he is a bit on the evil side.
he has only a little bit of respect for horses becase they are bigger Shocked and he is then a scarady cat MOehahaha Razz
And i'm really sorry but he blossum dear was his lunch !

i really want to make more of my own fantasy animals, i have started 2 more ^^
One is inspired of a animal that i really really like but i blew the ''bayala'' all over it;
little hint; its a very tall animal. cyclops
The other one will be a see creature but actually not really a fish ore marinemammel drunken
I really like that you like my tiger Very Happy

And before i forget: It was a really ugly (sorry but it was) old plastic china model. with hardly any paint on his body.
His theet where all over the place in his mouth and very stump so i gave him new one Very Happy
(i can not find i picture on the internet of the model he was, and i forgot to take one (stupid))

Great last day of the weekeind every body Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:02 am

I really enjoyed your Spirit Cat, and the story behind him! Telling a story with him is a great idea, and I too would like to know more of him and your other fantasy creations.

Waiting to see the sea creature... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:57 pm

I finised my seacreature;
it is called a swimshell, like what it is a swimming shell,
it is far form being a turlte because of the featered tail! Somewhere in between the evolution of the land animals this one thougt; i could better be in the sea, its warm and there is planty of food! Like a pingquin the bodemside is light and the upper side is very dark. this is to not be eaten by predators.
The simshell eats seasnails primary, and thats why they can be a bit toxic if you really eat them.
Because of the toxins in the seasnails.
The blue eyes are a trademark because the colors and the top shel can be different.

have a nice day Very Happy and thank for wachting Very Happy
Nex time is will be at least one horse again  Razz

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:01 pm

I LOVE your Swimshell bounce cheers I love you Applause cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 12:19 pm

I have been very buzzy with a lot of things at the moment but a finished 3 horses in the vacation.
Every summervacation i need to do a lot of school work also (Grrrr).
But now i can present my latest;

First up:
Blue roan mare, i'm scared, please don't kick me in the face!
This is not her name but i don't have a name for her yet;
Maybe somebody here has a nice name for her?
I thin she turned out great!
She also is my forst totally mixed medium horse!
Not only the white and the eyes are done in acrilycpaint.

Her original is the haflinger mare with all the braids.
And i know her left front leg is not completly normal (a bit weird)
But i think her neck really looks nice for the dynamic and scared face.

Next up:
Repaint and custom couple, mare and foal brabander.
The mare is a blue roan (blauw schimmel) she is made after a horse i saw on the local horse market.
In the Neterlands there is a horse market every year in Voorschoten,
this years there where 71 horses (a record).
The foal is a color i wantes to do for a long thime on a foal Very Happy

The mare is on the clydesdale mare and the foal is a mix of the older tinker foals his head and the body of the haflinger foal with a custom leg.

Hope you enjoyed, tips and pointers are always welkom.
Have a nice day flower

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Oh lovely customs!
The Blue Roan's is wonderful. Don't care you don't like that leg. tongue
It suits the expression on her face.
I can feel the fear.
Her name could be Despair.

The sleeping foal is also excellent.
I love her/him.
And the paint job on its mommy.

Bravo! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Your last custom horses are all wonderful, of course and that is, afterall, the subject of this topic. Though, I have to notice the swimshell as something quite unusual and the final result is a very intriguing and interesting piece. cheers Back to your horses, your Despair has something special, you were fortunate with its expression. I am sure next time I see that figure, I won't forget where I've seen it before. Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Thank you so much both of you bloodrayne and roger Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Oh gosh, that mare and foal are so adorable!
And I love the turtle! <3 You are very creative, so nice to see all your creations Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 7:41 pm

I like the Noriker!! Great matching color to this drafter!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 8:16 pm

Thank you both Very Happy
Nice to see everybody still is active on sts :)

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Sow i mde some more animals again Very Happy
Still making a lot of projects at the same time and that makes them go not as fast
as if i was working on one at the time but i'm i like it this way :)

First up my new foal, i'm really trying new colors and new posses and stuf thats dirrent.
The last laying fal i made the eyes more closed so it looked like it was a bit sleepy, this foal i tryde 3 different things;
I made his right eye closed, i made it a dirrent pose than just standing and i tryde to paint is like is was changing color.
The color changing paintjob was most challancing (sorry if there are typo's there).

The picture i used as a reference for the color. i really struggled with the orangy/yellowy color.

Next up an other herd of mini mini's; 3 times this time, and all a bit different;
A percheron, a shire and a mustang stallion Very Happy
I used 2 type of dappling on the shire and the percheron,
i also did it to practise dappling on bigger hoses (not one of my strong points so far.

And last but not least a thing i did with spare clay form an other project;
It is a red rainbow boa, one of the species i used to work with. Very nive snakes and i think the best color for a snake ever!
The red can variate from light orange, to brown to very vibrant red. They al have a green/purple shiny shimmering skin.
Ofcurse i do not have the right shine to aply but the patern and circles are also very nice.
I will make note'the head is very bolbus this is not good, the real snakes so not have this anromus bolbus heads.
I will make another one in the future with a nice head Very Happy
this one is called key after the snake my second favorite at work.

Hope you enjoyed , all tips are welkom, have a nice day  flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 am

Great horses !! But the snake over-shines everything ! What a beauty cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Sow i made some newby's again Very Happy
First up an old one but with a new stwist;
In de old foto's you can see the mane and tail made out of glue;
And the body almost toally blue.
With my last moving (i moed 5 times in 5 years) this horse just had a beating.
The glue yellowed and broke of and he nilpolish i used also yellow up and craecked on sides.
So i made her white again and still trying to find a way to make her look like ice haha.
The mane and tail are now plastic Very Happy that turned oud great Very Happy

Then something i wanted to make for a long long loooooong time.
I tryde it on 4 different ways to make it what it is today hahaha they final result;
My first birdhorse the great (ore red) flamingo;
I really did some work years ago with my old dry air clay,
but when i got the 2 component super sculpy clay e really did get the result u was going for.
I put the ''feathers'' on the table to dry ans then put then on the ''whings'' with more clay.
There are many thing i would have done dirrent; like the way i attached the feathers.
But hey i have learned a lot of this horse Very Happy
Why i said first bird horse? I'm already started on 2 others Wink.
Also this is my forst time i worked a bit with a airbrush you can see it on the feathers.
i will try again with the airbrush soon but i think it is really hard,
aspesially with the paint and thinning it with whater.

And then my latest bayala self created creature;
This is an forest elder ''WOCA'' sort voor woodcat , he is an old spirit that protects the forest from harm.
He will not intervine with the normal circle of life in the woods but will ceep evil and distruction by man away. He does this with his psychic powers and nobody ever sees him.
He is very well camoflaged for being do large. Every forest has his own Woca, and they try to put as many thing of the surroudings on there body for camo as possible.
(i do not know whats wrong with my camera i thing a switched a setting sorry vor the blurrie ones)
I will draw some of my woca's soon.

the only thing bothering me is the tail,
at first i wanted to give it a snake pattern but then i wanted to do a fine pattern with leaves,,,
know i don't know what i want haha.
maybe some of you know what i can do what would look cool Very Happy ?

Thanks for watching again and have a nice day/evening/ night Very Happy flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:33 pm

WOW !!! Your fantasy really flourishes cheers

I love all the materials and colours and shapes you use Applause Applause

All three are marvellous, surprising, unsusual and well made , - most of all, I can't stop looking at the WOKA with moss on his back and paws bounce bounce cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am

You are surely living in a surprising and fantastic world! Shocked I show a lot of talent and immagination. I find the last work superb, at least for my personal taste. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 am

Great and very interesting new works! Your fantasy creatures are especially wonderful! cheers
I think the world would need a lot of WOCA's to protect in every forest those times. I love the idea and the looks of this creature, beautiful Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 am

Thank you all so much I love you you make me blush Embarassed

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 7:02 pm

The flamingo horse does really look like a flamingo! It´s stunning. And the other 2 customs are also really interesting!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Sow i have got the time to finish a lot of horses on my desk,
some standing there for ever (oldest for 4 years!) others jused started past month.
I wanted to fisnish them before end of the years because i think they deserved it.

I tryde to make a winter scene inside because we had a lot of snow past week.

Its funny i have never had so many project done in one year!

Also i think everybody can gues my favorite horse color be know Razz
Again a blue roan and a black and white one Razz hahahaha

I tryde some new things again that not all worked out well in the end, but again i learned from them Razz

First up:
the cutest, Cuty pie, appaloossa mini foal omg this one is so cute i'm still impressed with myself.
I think this ones should be a stallion because of his bolt bucking, but still need a name like cuty pie!
hahaha don't know if he likes it
but i really think he is the essence of being cute without being overly girly and ugly cute Very Happy
His original is the standig brown and white foal.
I altered his ears, all four legs and he has a complete new tail, and a complet new neck and mane.

His pedistole is from warhammer 40k, this is a army that you can make out ot plastic components.
My boyfriend has 3! army now and a lot of spare stuff like these likke pedistols. You can buy them loos on the warhammer 40k official website but there are stores all over the world so when you want them they are maybe closer then the internet in stores.

here he is running in the snow with a few friend foals, he is jumping for joy (hahaha Razz)

Next up;
My donkey Very Happy she was only one color grey and now she is black Razz
She started as a action store copie model of the real schleich model. bouth for only €0.75 cents!
You can she the diffents in the legs on the real schleich donkey and the copie cat donkey.

Then a creature that i made for my own bayala relm animals,
i still need to figure out her storie, but i must be shiney because she is.
she is as mysteries as a rainbow and folks believe she only feeds of the light of the rainbow.
(not very clearly but her wings are super sparkly)
She is a making on the girafffoal from last year (ore was is the year bofore allready).
This thime the wings of an elf, the elf will get new wings soon afcourse.
I used to draw a lot of winged girafs in the past when i saw in the schoolbanks bored as child.
Most of the times my drawings where one color but i could not choose so every color it became !

Next up:
A adorable couple of not so likey friends, a little raccon and a king charles spaniel.
The racco is a grand champions mini camping sets critter. i repainted him because his orinal color was so awfull, if somebody wants to see him beofre i can post i picture.
The spaniel is a ''i don't know'' fleamarket purchase.
I think they look cute togheter.

next up:
Silver from the Lone ranger, i saw hem in somebody els his topic (i don't remember where but on sts)
And this model i custimized over 2 years ago, but he was ugly so i murdered him again, and made him better in the same pose, gave him new tail and mane and now he is almost perfect.
His original is the appaloosa stallion from a few years ago.
I Love his color now and it was a really easy color to make with pastels.

Next up;
one of my new favorite customs, the black and white teneesse walking horse, now a mare.
i tought it is tobiano i do not know for sure but i love it.
She was the old chestnut twh stallion, a completly tottally wrecked this model at first (unintended)
because it tryde to seprated the legs and stuf with a saw... never again i will try if with a saw.
i stanleynive (i don;t know if its called that in englisch) for my all the way haha.
i made some little mistakes in the neck i'm aware of
but it very hard when the sculpy is rock hard to chancge somthing.
will ceep an eye on that in the futere.

Next up;
My all time new favorite .. omg this horse i wantes to make for a long long time;
Blue roan stallion twh stallion standing with long mane and tail... LOVE him
Hi original is also the chestnut old twh stallion.
I tryde a new techniek on roaning for this one again, (deapair was acryl grey with pastels, the brabander mare was only pastels) This on is only totally black, with white acryl paint sponged on.
i think this is the best on so far, its for nice,,
afcourse some little mistakes here and there but omg i think he is nice.

And beacuse this is a long psot alreay i just wanted to ad a bit chistmass fun;
my 2 norikers in chistmass style Razz made every think accept for the bell Razz

Have a nice days before chistmass  rendeer
all tips are welkom Very Happy sunny

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D   Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing my repainted and custom horses. Update 15-6-2018, fjord horses number 3 and 4 :D
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next