Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.

Go down 
+9
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Joan Milelire
arafan
Ana
Roger
widukind
LeeAnn
Noémi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.   Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:46 am

Bacardi King wrote:
Something happened with Suraja. Sad 
I put my new Mojö rhino into the rhino shelf and I saw Suraja is sick. She has problems with her belly.
I don't know what happened. I did take care of her. Sad 
hello Noémi, Sad  probably a blow or a serious scratch, because with time this kind of painting becomes hard. I had an accident with Harriet's nyala time ago and luckily nothing happened! You can resend it to me or I can say you the colours for repainting. They're delicate figures.

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.   Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Joan Milelire wrote:
Bacardi King wrote:
I put my new Mojö rhino into the rhino shelf and I saw Suraja is sick. She has problems with her belly.
hello Noémi, Sad  probably a blow or a serious scratch, because with time this kind of painting becomes hard. I had an accident with Harriet's nyala time ago and luckily nothing happened! You can resend it to me or I can say you the colours for repainting. They're delicate figures.

Thank You Joan, but this is not necessary. I have acrylic paint I repainted the white spot.  monkey 
But I really don't know why happened this.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.   Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Bacardi King wrote:
Joan Milelire wrote:
Bacardi King wrote:

Thank You Joan, but this is not necessary. I have acrylic paint I repainted the white spot.  monkey 
But I really don't know why happened this.

Check carefully the tip of the horn of Mojo rhino. I really don't trust this guy! affraid Laughing
Fortunately you can fix it easily and lady is surely already as beautiful as before.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.   Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2