Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)

Go down 
+74
Kikimalou
JonasV
shane ryan
Arnaud
Yurumi
GalaxyMeow
Dum_my
ulinuk
Tove
scot(t)
SchleichHorsesForever
Schleich-US
SchleichLover741<3
Duma
Gwaine
LorenzoItaly
SilkySky
black unicorn
Shardur
Gulogulo76
animalluvr6
Maja-Maus
Bloodrayne
Duck-Anch-Amun
AlienMantis
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Juan Andrés
nyarlahotep
ida
Tyler Loew
krista
Kiryuha
A-J
75senta75
schleich61
JackyLovertjex
ze_neto
Sergey
Bongo
NightLioness
signatus
Ana
skysthelimit
bojan
Roger
MartinH
schleichsammler2008
donny ong
toydreamer
SeanieP
orcagirl26
ken yeo
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
Silver Unicornis
Takama
zoomaster1994
lucky luke
SommoDracorex
LeeAnn
dama dama
remrock02
Numa
Carola
christinavanderschouw
widukind
Sartje
Fisva
Florian
trevok4
Elros Alvar
arafan
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Wow, wonderful photos! All models look so interesting and beautiful!!

Schleich eventually updated their website!  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
So not only are the anguses re-released with new numbers, but some of the riding sets are too! I think this new packaging is interesting.

EDIT: And some people figures are re-releases...  Rolling Eyes 

which are the ones that are the re-releases ?

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Sartje wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
So not only are the anguses re-released with new numbers, but some of the riding sets are too! I think this new packaging is interesting.

Actually now that I look at the list closer, aren't all of them?  tongue 

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Sartje wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Actually now that I look at the list closer, aren't all of them?  tongue 

Laughing   lol!

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:21 pm

I saw that the griffin king on horse has elf ears  Shocked Shocked cheers cheers 
And the new rainbow elves ins't so bad in 360 º pics  Razz 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:48 am

Great that they have made to sets of equipment packaging as separate Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 pm

arafan wrote:
And here are the rest of the new items!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Bryan, so according with the website we can find the name of some species. A Grey-headed flying fox , an Eastern chipmunk and a Green sawfish. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The gibbon is a lar as expected once it is similar to Papo but squirrel monkey, gull and sea horse are not identified and only their genera is provided. Sad

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Yesterday i saw in a toyshop a new play set from a ice world with any animals and a few Bayalas. I will post more informations soon

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 pm

widukind wrote:
Yesterday i saw in a toyshop a new play set from a ice world with any animals and a few Bayalas. I will post more informations soon
new bayalas  cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Roger wrote:
arafan wrote:

Thanks Bryan, so according with the website we can find the name of some species. A Grey-headed flying fox , an Eastern chipmunk and a Green sawfish. Very Happy:D:D
The gibbon is a lar as expected once it is similar to Papo but squirrel monkey, gull and sea horse are not identified and only their genera is provided. Sad

I even didn´t know that there exists more species of squirrel monkey  Shocked  But when I am visiting zoos, they too are only speaking about "The squirrel monkey". I must say I don´t read always the latin name, but I think schleich will only present "The squirrel monkey" and so it´obviously the common species Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Roger wrote:
arafan wrote:

Thanks Bryan, so according with the website we can find the name of some species. A Grey-headed flying fox , an Eastern chipmunk and a Green sawfish. Very Happy:D:D

I even didn´t know that there exists more species of squirrel monkey  Shocked  But when I am visiting zoos, they too are only speaking about "The squirrel monkey". I must say I don´t read always the latin name, but I think schleich will only present "The squirrel monkey" and so it´obviously the common species Wink

Yes, that is the best way when a brand is not enough specific or when we cannot identify it. Common is always a good choices as long as it exists. We can read that until 1982, all squirrel monkeys species were grouped as a single species, however, it is not hard to find good descriptions explaining visual differences between them. Mainly, when we check the sahpe of facial mask. That is the problem, this figure is too small and the detail and accuracy are not enough to identify the correct species, I cannot even tell to which of the two main groups it belongs once I can't see clearly the double arch over the eyes as we see in Chap Mei version. Well, I am glad that although saolas were not known to Science until 1992, we have the chance of having the species represented in our collections. Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 am

Everything Dinosaur has provided some new pictures of the upcoming Dinosaur models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Green Raptor

New Tyrannosaurus

Thirzinosaurus

Pentaceratops
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:28 am

Thank you for sharing  cheers 

Oh, the Thirzinosaurus looks very vicious  cyclops And isn't the new Lime Rex quite a lot bigger than it's old counterpart?

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 am

Interesting! Thank you for posting those.

Their Therizinosaurus is just weird looking. I don't know what to make of it. And I'd be so interested to know why they felt making a new Tyrannosaurus that looked so much like the old one was so important.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 am

Oh, these dinos are so strange  No 
scot(t) wrote:
Interesting! Thank you for posting those.

Their Therizinosaurus is just weird looking. I don't know what to make of it. And I'd be so interested to know why they felt making a new Tyrannosaurus that looked so much like the old one was so important.

I think they needed to simplify painting, the old version has a lot of details in painting, maybe that was too expensive in production.  study

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:44 am

Many thanks on pics! They looks great I think! esp the tyrannosaurus Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:46 pm

They upscaled? I'm shocked!  Shocked 

These colors are very vibrant and strange, likely to attract the attention of young boys. As it's been said with horses, children don't care the type/breed of the animal as long as they like the colors. cyclops

It seems the painting is much more complex than we're used to, but sloppier? study

Thanks Takama!

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Ana wrote:

I think they needed to simplify painting, the old version has a lot of details in painting, maybe that was too expensive in production.  study

Excellent point Anna! I think you must be right about that.

I have to admit that as inaccurate as that now-older green Schleich T. rex is (giant feet, short tail, long pronated arms, bizarre pubis bones, etc), I always really liked it. I think it's just a great kid's model with a lot of personality. Even my 1 year old son loves it: he's always very carefully sticking his finger into its mouth to feel the teeth and tongue.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm

widukind wrote:

I dont know if it is interesting

and this castle (i dont know if it is a new release)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks Andreas! They are both SE from the last year! sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:07 pm

arafan wrote:

Okay and thanks, sorry that i dont know that but this kind of figurine toys are not interesting for me.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:21 pm

widukind wrote:
arafan wrote:

Okay and thanks, sorry that i dont know that but this kind of figurine toys are not interesting for me.  Very Happy 

No need to apologize  Wink It's nice to see actual pictures of those.  cheers 

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:30 pm

widukind wrote:
arafan wrote:

No problem my friend! Very Happy But thank you very much for the pictures! Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Carola wrote:

Oh, the Thirzinosaurus looks very vicious  cyclops 

Yes it sure does. Shocked 
I think I will buy one and keep it in my purse.
If I ever get mugged and I can't reach my pepper spray fast enough,
I can always stab the mugger in the eye with my Therzinosaurus claws.

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Carola wrote:
Thank you for sharing  cheers 

Oh, the Thirzinosaurus looks very vicious  

yeah it does. Problem is that Thirzinosaurus was a Plant eater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next