Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)

Go down 
+74
Kikimalou
JonasV
shane ryan
Arnaud
Yurumi
GalaxyMeow
Dum_my
ulinuk
Tove
scot(t)
SchleichHorsesForever
Schleich-US
SchleichLover741<3
Duma
Gwaine
LorenzoItaly
SilkySky
black unicorn
Shardur
Gulogulo76
animalluvr6
Maja-Maus
Bloodrayne
Duck-Anch-Amun
AlienMantis
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Juan Andrés
nyarlahotep
ida
Tyler Loew
krista
Kiryuha
A-J
75senta75
schleich61
JackyLovertjex
ze_neto
Sergey
Bongo
NightLioness
signatus
Ana
skysthelimit
bojan
Roger
MartinH
schleichsammler2008
donny ong
toydreamer
SeanieP
orcagirl26
ken yeo
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
Silver Unicornis
Takama
zoomaster1994
lucky luke
SommoDracorex
LeeAnn
dama dama
remrock02
Numa
Carola
christinavanderschouw
widukind
Sartje
Fisva
Florian
trevok4
Elros Alvar
arafan
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 pm

The Fallabella gelding and the Friesian mare, I want them both. Do I see a heart on the Shetland pony mare?? o.0

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Bongo wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:
NO CATTLE!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad 

The bison is ok, the whitetails are ok too, but the antler pedicles bother me.
Schleich has not impressed me very much this year.
And they won't in the future...
We can always hope for a sale to an enlightened party. Schleich right now are like a football
club with a catastrophically bad owner...Crying or Very sad Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Good compare-maybe the current owner is related to Captain Smith, you know, the captain of the Titanic....

Hope is good Thing, but honestly, who still needs Schleich in the new area of Collecta and Mojo and also Papo has started doing great animal replicas...
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 pm

schleich61 wrote:
We can always hope for a sale to an enlightened party. Schleich right now are like a football
club with a catastrophically bad owner..

Phil, you are so right! Crying or Very sad 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Bongo wrote:

Hope is good Thing, but honestly, who still needs Schleich in the new area of Collecta and Mojo and also Papo has started doing great animal replicas...
You're right ofcourse but the issue is, the shops near my town only sell scheilch. I need to get others from internet shops, wich isn't too bad but I prefer to hold them in my hand before I buy them.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

A-J wrote:
Bongo wrote:

You're right ofcourse but the issue is, the shops near my town only sell scheilch. I need to get others from internet shops, wich isn't too bad but I prefer to hold them in my hand before I buy them.
Similar issue here. I can get Schleich, Safari, and some Breyer, maybe Papo, but that's a ways away, and the store has mostly fantasy anyway. And the store that has Mojo has an extremely poor selection and is a while away also. No one has CollectA. Sad Sad Sad

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:45 pm

I can only get Schleich here, and Papo if I travel an half hour. No Safari LT, no Mojo and no CollectA, only via the Internet shops.

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Imagine CollectA and Mojo taking over ToysRUs and Mueller stores in Europe! Or maybe Lidl with their boxsets...

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 pm

bojan wrote:
Imagine CollectA and Mojo taking over ToysRUs and Mueller stores in Europe!
And the US drunken

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Monkeys!!! Just what the doctor ordered! cheers 

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 pm

The chipmunk and the squirrel monkey are must-gets for me. <3

I'm also awfully fond of the gibbons. Might get them too.

And I'm so happy that the outdated whitetail family is finally replaced!

I'd so want a gull figure, but the pose looks a bit awkward (display wise...)

Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 am

I would rather have the old whitetail family, these look way to fake, they almost look happy. I'm very disappointed that there are no new cattle but the buffalo does look nice. I really don't like the horns they are putting on their new cattle though, they look like tree branches sticking out of those poor creatures heads. Great looking sheep and pot-bellied pig though! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 am

most of them looks great!!!

Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten! - The better is the enemy of the good!

Schaut doch auch mal auf unsere Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.tiewe.de
nyarlahotep

Country/State : kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm pleased to see some primates. I'll take any I can get.

I would have preferred baboons to mandrills, as there are other good mandrills being sold by other brands. There's a lack of good baboon figures out there, and being a larger and distinctive species of monkey, I'd imagine that they wouldn't be that difficult to mold.

The larger wildlife releases are disappointing. Why more pandas? Seems like we just got new ones two years ago. Perhaps the new bison will be a bit larger than the last, which would be great. I like the lioness b/c you need more poses to have a realistic looking pride on display. Now we have three modern lionesses.
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 pm

this place has them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 pm

NO COMMENT for these... Laughing T___T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Thank you for the pictures!
What a colour? Crying or Very sad silent 

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:25 pm

were did you get these images from?

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
A-J wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Similar issue here. I can get Schleich, Safari, and some Breyer, maybe Papo, but that's a ways away, and the store has mostly fantasy anyway. And the store that has Mojo has an extremely poor selection and is a while away also. No one has CollectA. Sad Sad Sad
I'm also in the same predicament. Only difference is that no stores near me sell Mojo and the stores that sell Papo have a limited sleection and no one sells CollectA. I prefer buying in store to not have to pay so much for shipping, check for any defects and possibly use a coupon (at Michael's, JoAnn's and Toys R Us).

EDIT: I really hope those aren't new dinosaurs for Schleich.

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:41 pm

The dromaeosaur is soo wafully designed...it's not feathered...parhetic color scheme...it even doesn't have the charasteristic foot claw!!!
It looks like a bipedal lizard that just stuck some plastic feathers to its arms.Too bad.
That Tyrannosaurus is pretty much a joke (in my opinion)

I must say I like thr Penta and I'm surprised they actually made one.Same goes for Therizino-Dzilla Razz 
I think i'll just get the Theri and the Penta.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 am

SommoDracorex wrote:
Is this seriously going to be the third time this mold is used?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
SommoDracorex wrote:
Is this seriously going to be the third time this mold is used?
Wait third? Their colors make me think of candy... some of those are....uh.... interesting. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:01 am

I think this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is very similar to the first one with moveable jaw, which is the same as this new one. Unless I am wrong, which I probably am, because I don't know much about dinosaurs! lol! geek

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 am

O my god they are so stupid:( any way!!
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 am

they look quite funny the tyrannosaur looks like they bent the other ones back over and made it a lighter colour

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next