Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 
 

 Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26



Country/State : United States
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 1221

PostSubject: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:44 pm

***Safari Ltd. 2014 Retired Items List***

254729 BIS GERMAN SHEPHERD WITH PUPPIES
254429 BIS FRENCH BULLDOG

411801 CARNEGIE: CARNOTAURUS

60459 RED DRAGON
60438 BLUE CHINISE DRAGON
60445 GREEN DRAGON
60444 FOUR HEADED DRAGON
10114 PURPLE CHINESE DRAGON

875729 FF DAISY THE FAIRY BABY
876129 FF OLLIE ON A SNAIL SET

705304 PRINCESS PENELOPE

343222 GL MINIS BLACK JAGUARS

685204 HC AMERICAN CIVIL WAR CONFEDERATE SET 1
685304 HC AMERICAN CIVIL WAR UNION SET 2
687104 HC AMERICAN CIVIL WAR CONFEDERATE SET 2
687204 HC AMERICAN CIVIL UNION SET 1

160705 IC HUMBOLDT PENGUIN
160805 IC GOLDEN LION TAMARIN
258529 IC COBRA HATCHLING
260929 IC TORTOISE HATCHLING
261229 IC MOUSE
262329 IC GALAPAGOS MARINE IGUANA
262729 IC PRAIRIE DOGS
267029 IC MEERKAT WITH BABY
269229 IC CROCODILE HATCHLING
281429 IC WHITE-LIPPED SNAIL

301429 PLA CYCAD

287729 WS DINOS SCUTOSAURUS

245329 SF LOP-EARED RABBIT

662916 SO TRILOBITE FOSSIL
663016 SO DINO FOOTPRINT FOSSIL
663116 SO TYRANNOSAURUS REX TOOTH
663216 SO DINO SKIN FOSSIL

226429 SP JENNY THE VETERINARIAN
226829 SP BECKY THE AQUARIST
297729 SP JOHN THE ZOOKEEPER
226729 SP JIM THE PARK RANGER
820729 SP ROSEY THE MAIL CARRIER
820829 SP KATE THE PILOT
821229 SP PRESIDENT OF THE USA
820629 SP RICK THE POLICE OFFICER
226629 SP BOB THE FIREFIGHTER

682004 TOOBS - AFRICAN VILLAGE

158705 WC MORGAN FOAL
159705 WC LUSITANO STALLION

264329 WOW DODO BIRD
241829 WOW WHITE PELICAN
265029 WOW ATLANTIC PUFFIN

292929 WS WILDLIFE ORANGUTAN
295529 WS WILDLIFE ASIAN ELEPHANT W/LOG
283529 WS WILDLIFE PLATYPUS
270329 WS WILDLIFE WHITE RHINO BABY
227629 WS WILDLIFE CAPYBARA

112429 WW OKAPI

UPDATED COLOR 2014
270429 WS WILDLIFE HIPPOPOTAMUS
270529 WS WILDLIFE HIPPOPOTAMUS BABY


Last edited by orcagirl26 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuollMate



Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado
Age : 16
Joined : 2013-05-21
Posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 am

Such a shame they have to retire so much.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ëmmä [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2877

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

WW okapi?? One of their best??? affraid 

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 16
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 am

wow the hippos are changing colour so the new one is a hippo male

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23175

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 am

Thanks again sunny sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 19994

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing that list with us. Very Happy
Interesting that hippo and panda will complete families. It was somewhat expectable on hippos but I wasn't expecting it with pandas. It would mean that the new panda will be quite large.
Also the tradition of short life to good figures and unusual species on Safari, this time capybara. Discontinuing pelican is more or less reasonable to open space to new anhinga, though, there is no apparent reason to discontinue puffin. Well, I think I have all I need from this list, only crocodile hatchling and platypus could interest me in the future... perhaps! scratch

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26



Country/State : United States
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing that list with us. Very Happy
Interesting that hippo and panda will complete families. It was somewhat expectable on hippos but I wasn't expecting it with pandas. It would mean that the new panda will be quite large.
Also the tradition of short life to good figures and unusual species on Safari, this time capybara. Discontinuing pelican is more or less reasonable to open space to new anhinga, though, there is no apparent reason to discontinue puffin. Well, I think I have all I need from this list, only crocodile hatchling and platypus could interest me in the future... perhaps! scratch
You're welcome! I would try to get them now while you can.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 19994

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing that list with us. Very Happy
Interesting that hippo and panda will complete families. It was somewhat expectable on hippos but I wasn't expecting it with pandas. It would mean that the new panda will be quite large.
Also the tradition of short life to good figures and unusual species on Safari, this time capybara. Discontinuing pelican is more or less reasonable to open space to new anhinga, though, there is no apparent reason to discontinue puffin. Well, I think I have all I need from this list, only crocodile hatchling and platypus could interest me in the future... perhaps! scratch
You're welcome! I would try to get them now while you can.
Yes, Safari after being retired turn easily hard to find, the aardvark is being a problem for some collectors. Though, These figures are not prioritairy in my collection at the moment, it was just a thought! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:22 pm

a bit surprise of "ww Okapi" going into retired list.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 19994

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
a bit surprise of "ww Okapi" going into retired list.
Yes, and it is the first WW being retired. As it was replaced only for a single figure I suppose the series won't grow too much next years and probably retirements will continue. study
The fact of being an okapi is probably because it is the less popular among African species on that series, maybe next will be an Asian, probably the orangutan. scratch

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis



Country/State : United States
Age : 18
Joined : 2013-01-12
Posts : 420

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:08 am

I got my copy of the 2014 catalog and the capybara, okapi, African Village toob, puffin, and fossils are still in it.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
a bit surprise of "ww Okapi" going into retired list.
Yes, and it is the first WW being retired. As it was replaced only for a single figure I suppose the series won't grow too much next years and probably retirements will continue. study
The fact of being an okapi is probably because it is the less popular among African species on that series, maybe next will be an Asian, probably the orangutan. scratch
Look what Geoapiza wrote! It still survive!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 19994

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I got my copy of the 2014 catalog and the capybara, okapi, African Village toob, puffin, and fossils are still in it.
Thanks! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
a bit surprise of "ww Okapi" going into retired list.
Yes, and it is the first WW being retired. As it was replaced only for a single figure I suppose the series won't grow too much next years and probably retirements will continue. study
The fact of being an okapi is probably because it is the less popular among African species on that series, maybe next will be an Asian, probably the orangutan. scratch
Look what Geoapiza wrote! It still survive!
Yes, so I was taking wrong conclusions. Interesting also that the puffin was not retired, the pelican was logical due to anhinga introduction but puffin goes very well in that series.
Maybe they appeared in that list because they stopped production but for a collector, as long as it is on catalogue, it is not a retired figure. geek Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Safari Ltd 2014 Retired Figures
» Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
» Mojo 2014 Retired Figures
» Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5
» Schleich 2014 retired complete list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: