Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:21 am

Yesterday found me the Bullyland wolverine as a Nikolaus gift from a czech friend☀ sunny sunny 

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:36 pm

LION
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Black Icelandic mare!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

jonesee wrote:
Black Icelandic mare!

Jonas, which mare is that one? Do you have a picture? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 pm

The new wisent, I love it but can't seem to get hold of one in England for a reasonable price.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Black Icelandic mare!

If you scroll a little down on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , you can see her Wink

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Black Icelandic mare!

If you scroll a little down on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , you can see her Wink

Thanks Susanne, that's a beautiful color version of this mold. I hope you're lucky! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm

The new Wisent as its so hard to find in the UK! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Taos wrote:
The new Wisent as its so hard to find in the UK! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
join the club!  No 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:34 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Taos wrote:
join the club!  No 

I may be able to get a couple of them for atound 5 Euros each. The cost of economy shipping to UK is 32 DKK, - app 3,20 GBP

Will you be interested ? Please ansver as soon as possible Wink

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Taos wrote:
join the club!  No 

I may be able to get a couple of them for atound 5 Euros each. The cost of economy shipping to UK is 32 DKK, - app 3,20 GBP

Will you be interested ? Please ansver as soon as possible Wink
Thank you so much Susanne, that's really kind of you! Emma said she will probably have them sooner or later I think, so I'll just be patient and get one from her I think  flower 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Black Icelandic mare!

Exactly!  Wink Thanks, Susanne!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 am

The alpaca, the hyena and the deluxe male gorilla.

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:54 am

I have always wanted the Bullyland classic bulldog! I think it's a French Bulldog? :)

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:48 am

The 2014 Bullyland Lambeosaurus. My most wanted bullyland.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Kristie wrote:
I have always wanted the Bullyland classic bulldog!  I think it's a French Bulldog?   :)

Ohh, I did not see this  Shocked 

I'll see if I can find one for you, Kristie  Very Happy 

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Old foxes :) I know there are some somewhere.

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Right now I really want to get Bullyland domestic cats, they're great! Ideally one of each mould :) And maybe their great grey owl and eagle owl. Other than that, I have no interest in their animal models at the moment.

And maybe (I mean maaaybeee) some of their Disney figures Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
carnivalwolf17

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:36 am

I really want the caribou, since caribou are my second favorite animal. But I can't seem to find him anywhere! Sad. Does anyone know where I can find one?? Thank you.

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 am

El Santo and Don Johnson models
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:31 pm

persefone wrote:
El Santo and Don Johnson models

Oh, me too!!

But we have to believe we'll get them Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?   

Back to top Go down

What is your most wanted Bullyland animal ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1