Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D

Go down 
+8
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
Roger
widukind
Carola
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D Empty
PostSubject: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:26 pm

For a very long time I have been searching for the first horses that Safari made, but never with any success.
Then, suddenly, last week, on a dark and stormy night, a flock of no less than FIVE turned up on ebay.com ! Shocked 
They were for sale in Italy, and at a VERY reasonable price.
So whith trembling hands I klicked "buy" , hoping that there was not some Italian who was faster than me. bounce 

I have never bought from Italy before, so I braced myself for a long wait, - but : TA-DAAA! Already today they arrived !
Beautyfully packed and in near-perfect condition cheers 

The Clydesdale stallion and foal :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And three, that I have never had the joy to hold in my hands before Very Happy

Saddlebred mare, marked 1993 Very Happy 

Saddlebred stallion, also marked 1992 :

Taylor also has the foal and a mare in another colour , look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last, but not least : A very yellow Palomino mare , marked 1994 drunken 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Big congrats Susanne! Wonderful new horses! cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Aww, the Palomino Mare looks very happy! What a wonderful cheerful model cheers 

Great you caught those dream models of yours queen That's such a great thing about collecting!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Congratulations for this nice oldies Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Oh, you've got them and now they're at home! Congratulations, these horses are very old in Safari language. Very Happy
So the misterious yellowmino exists and has a number! Shocked
Now we can speculate, if exists a 153505, probably a white foal, it could mean that there are still some unknown horse families of 3 figures (stallion mare and foal) and that mare, with the number 154805 can be one of them! scratch Where is Google? bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Thankyou very much, dear friends Very Happy

Roger wrote:
So the misterious yellowmino exists and has a number! Shocked
Now we can speculate, if exists a 153505, probably a white foal, it could mean that there are still some unknown horse families of 3 figures (stallion mare and foal) and that mare, with the number 154805 can be one of them! :scratch:Where is Google? bouncebounce
bounce bounce cheers 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Very charming newcomers! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 pm

I wish brands made more expressive figures like these still, they are awesome!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 am

Great additions.Applause I have the saddlebred mare and foal but didn't know there was a stallion.The Palamino is great just for the sheer yellowness!!!and a wonderful model.The older safari horses are really expressive.Smile 
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:05 am

Congratulations Susanne cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:30 am

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy 

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:56 am

Susanne, I just found this thread with your fantastic new (old lol! ) Safari horses. What a treasure! I've never seen these beautiful oldies before - thanks for showing me some more must-have's bounce 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:12 am

I am happy you like them  cheers 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Wow, they're everyone so beautiful! Congrats Susanne! cheers And all have a really nice tail cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:37 pm

That clydesdale stallion was my favorite horse model when I was really little. These older safari animals still look great, I think. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Thankyou Joans and Bjarki Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 pm

I love old safari horses.  drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D   From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

From the good old Time of the Tails : Five old horses from Safari :-D
Page 1 of 1