Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bjarki12

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:37 am

Really great detail work, Miss Jane! Your new paint work really helps to show off the quality of the sculpt much better than the old paint did. Great job!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:55 am

Fantastic job cheers 

I am really impressed how you managed to get all those little spots so evenly and nicely distributed.
If it was me, I am sure, the spots would strt nice and neat, and then get more and more sloppy as I worked my way round him Laughing Laughing 

The face is quite a small piece of art ! Yes, you surely have good reason to be proud Applause Applause 

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:16 am

Beautiful work!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Wow, wonderful job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:50 am

Beautiful repaint Jane!

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 pm

I really love roans, and the fleabitten is so interesting :) Thanks for sharing

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:50 am

Thank you all! I love the feedback! xD
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:52 am

As busy as I have been (as Christmas is, for all...), I have been working on a few commissions. Actually this one is for a Christmas present, so, really, I had to get it done by then.

Introducing... Freisian Bull to Black Angus Bull....
By Schleich... repaint me.
This fellow has a long story behind him, but I'd be there all day. Let's just say he's a memorial to an old friend of ours... our not-so-beloved past Angus bull (and my, does e have a story to tell!)

Before
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After
Personally I love the highlighted/sun faded areas, like our real bull. This one wasn't actually a simple paint black all over, no way. 

Also I much prefer this model as an Angus, most Friesians (even bulls) around here are never that solid, so European ones (assuming that's what the copied the mold off) must be on steriods =P
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 am

I agree 100 % ! That model surely IS an Angus bull  cheers 
From a mediocre Holstein to a wonderful Angus !
And the colour is just right. Not an easy thing to do, I am sure Very Happy

Fantastic ! Beautyful ! Marvellous !  Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Oh, I also enjoy a lot your work! The faded areas surely contribute to the realistic looking of the figure. Very Happy
I also find most of the cattle toys very massive but it looks market appreciates it.
Wonderful Angus, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Nice repaint again  cheers cheers 

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Wow, fantastic job again. you certainly have an eye to see something wonderful under the original. Great work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Wow! I think this one is your best, you got a deep color!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Wow, I love them all! They all got better than they were before! I love the roan mustang most! My roans are very ugly if I compare them to your wonderfull roan!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Beautiful repraints as always! Congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:52 pm

He's beautiful!!!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:59 pm

You are really good at this!
Well done!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Beautiful repaint! Congratulations! I think you painted this colour wonderfully, it looks very natural! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:05 pm

The bull looks much more realistic now! Good job! Congrats!

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 pm

I love your bull,
I have tride only horses to repaint, maybe i need to try something els? ^^
But  ours bulls in the Netherlands really are that solid... And you have said the reason.
Even i there is a law that say's farmers can't juse it, it still happens a LOT.
Also there are some lines in dairycattle and meatcattle that are crossed a lot here, to get a
'' doudle pupose'' cow those are very squar scaped and like a ... building so strong! Razz
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:17 am

Great job. His body fits an angus much better than a Holstein anyway. I think the schleich bull is to road and solid for a Holstein.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 pm

Wow, how did I miss the bull? scratch Beautiful work!  Applause 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Wow, how did I miss the bull? :scratch:Beautiful work!  Applause 

Yes, very amazing!!!  Applause Shocked Applause Shocked Applause
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

I like this bull too! The color suits him very well!  Applause I once prepped the same bull but never finished him… Now that I see your result I might do it.  rabbit 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)   Today at 9:27 am

Back to top Go down

Miss Jane's Schleich Repaints (*NEW* Friesian Bull to Black Angus Bull Page 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2