Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 Horses from all brands

Go down 
+8
Carola
Miss Jane
lucky luke
SUSANNE
trevok4
LeeAnn
widukind
Roger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 17:06

Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:
Last CollectA horses added. Very Happy
Great photomontage, Carola. Maybe a good idea to use it to introduce this thread?
Again, if someone knows where to find catalogue pictures of Bullyland horses just let me know. Very Happy

Thank you, Roger  sunny Yes, if you want the poster for intro, feel free cheers

Thanks Carola, I added it to first post. Very Happy
Hmmm, let me tell a little thing. I was visiting this thread with my 8YO niece and the idea of a pregnant mare is making her interest in horses grow again. The problem is that she also watched your avatar and asked about it. I took her to a Schleich shop near her house to show it in real and she was disappointed, Princess was not available and none of Schleich mares is pregnant! geek Though, she found the Fell pony stallion a good baby to Princess and we bought it until I find a Princess to adopt him. :lol:Poor girl, one more under Princess seduction! flower

Aww I love you Roger, I hope you can find Princess for your niece. cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 18:31

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:
Great photomontage, Carola. Maybe a good idea to use it to introduce this thread?
Again, if someone knows where to find catalogue pictures of Bullyland horses just let me know. Very Happy

Hmmm, let me tell a little thing. I was visiting this thread with my 8YO niece and the idea of a pregnant mare is making her interest in horses grow again. The problem is that she also watched your avatar and asked about it. I took her to a Schleich shop near her house to show it in real and she was disappointed, Princess was not available and none of Schleich mares is pregnant! geek Though, she found the Fell pony stallion a good baby to Princess and we bought it until I find a Princess to adopt him. :lol:Poor girl, one more under Princess seduction! flower

Aww ❤Roger, I hope you can find Princess for your niece. cheers

Aww -- I say too  Very Happy Yes, the little Fell stallion is also nice and white with lots of braids, that poor fellow Razz 
I really hope you can find a Princess for your niece, and I'm happy she liked both Anna's Pregnant Arabian Mare and my avatar. I suppose they are both good influences  Cool I hope also she can have the Pregnant Arabian Mare one day sunny Actually good that she found new interest for horses by seeing her! It's an interesting reaction!

If you can't find a Princess soon, there are several in the shops near me, if you need one, I catch one sunny 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 18:59

Carola wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

Aww ❤Roger, I hope you can find Princess for your niece. cheers

Aww -- I say too  Very Happy Yes, the little Fell stallion is also nice and white with lots of braids, that poor fellow Razz 
I really hope you can find a Princess for your niece, and I'm happy she liked both Anna's Pregnant Arabian Mare and my avatar. I suppose they are both good influences  Cool I hope also she can have the Pregnant Arabian Mare one day sunny Actually good that she found new interest for horses by seeing her! It's an interesting reaction!

If you can't find a Princess soon, there are several in the shops near me, if you need one, I catch one sunny 

4U and Carola, actually it will be easy to find a Princess here! I think I can find a hundred of them. Laughing My niece lives in a little town with a single shop selling animal toys, it is selling Schleich and Yolanda/AAA. They usually ave a wide range and surely Christmas is getting them out of stock. Though, I live 300 km away from her, in Lisbon and here I can find every single Schleich figure. Soon I'll visit her again with that huge Princess in my hands and surely I'll do everything to get the mare in foal as soon as I can. She is and was for a long time more interested in hsarks, we also bought quite cheap a huge AAA sawshark that she loves a lot although it is somewhat different from a braided horse. Though, I also find interesting her renewed interest in horses. :) Thanks anyway for your help! flower flower

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 20:09

Anytime Roger  sunny 

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 21:18

Photos of all new Bullyland models are available at Bullyland website!!!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 23:08

bojan wrote:
Photos of all new Bullyland models are available at Bullyland website!!!

Oh, hwat a weird place to find Bullyland pictures! Wink Laughing
Thanks Bojan, I think all 2014 Bully horses were added. Very Happy Thanks to you I also found the only 2014 Bully in my wish list. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 08:51

Very nice new Bullyland Croc  Laughing 

I made a new updated horses poster for the frontpage, if you want  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bojan

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 09:06

Thank you for the update, Carola your photo is great, altough there are only 3 Mojo horses on my wishlist, I'm still not sure about those Schleich Fjords.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 09:11

Carola wrote:

Thanks Carola, I already updated the first post with your new poster. I have to find where are pictures of Papo horses to update this thread. scratch

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 09:23

Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:

Thanks Carola, I already updated the first post with your new poster. I have to find where are pictures of Papo horses to update this thread. scratch

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 09:29

bojan wrote:
Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Bojan, I'm just going to work, later I'll update everything! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 19:39

Updated with Papo Falabella and Percheron horses! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 02:31

So beautiful horses! I think Papo, Collecta and safari are better than the others.. Safari horses have only new color but they looks very interesting in their new coat Laughing cheers cheers

edit. Oh, I totally forgot Mojö! Anna have made amazing horses cheers They're in my wish list  sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Horses from all brands   2014 Horses from all brands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Horses from all brands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2