Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

I'd love to give my opinion but I am not sure what are you asking. I am not very confortable with customs terminology. Very Happy Though, I've read about Lusitano and now I am very curious about it. The original mold you're using is very beautiful and a good choice for your work. Are you working on a Alter Real type of Lusitano? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks for the nice words !

Roger i wanted the sts poeple to give there opinion on witch color i schould/could give my custom on the lusitano.
I wanted to give him the colors of the ''chinese horse of the year''
But then i saw him prepted and thought;
Maybe i need to make him a natural color like the bay horse in the pictures.
I can not choose Razz
How the custom looks now is still a secret :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for the nice words !

Roger i wanted the sts poeple to give there opinion on witch color i schould/could give my custom on the lusitano.
I wanted to give him the colors of the ''chinese horse of the year''
But then i saw him prepted and thought;
Maybe i need to make him a natural color like the bay horse in the pictures.
I can not choose Razz
How the custom looks now is still a secret :)

Ah, OK, now I understood. Very Happy Only the Alter Real type is exclusively bay, however, I see often grey Lusitanos or sometimes chestnut too. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Today at 8:55 am

Back to top Go down

Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2