Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

I'd love to give my opinion but I am not sure what are you asking. I am not very confortable with customs terminology. Very Happy Though, I've read about Lusitano and now I am very curious about it. The original mold you're using is very beautiful and a good choice for your work. Are you working on a Alter Real type of Lusitano? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks for the nice words !

Roger i wanted the sts poeple to give there opinion on witch color i schould/could give my custom on the lusitano.
I wanted to give him the colors of the ''chinese horse of the year''
But then i saw him prepted and thought;
Maybe i need to make him a natural color like the bay horse in the pictures.
I can not choose Razz
How the custom looks now is still a secret :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for the nice words !

Roger i wanted the sts poeple to give there opinion on witch color i schould/could give my custom on the lusitano.
I wanted to give him the colors of the ''chinese horse of the year''
But then i saw him prepted and thought;
Maybe i need to make him a natural color like the bay horse in the pictures.
I can not choose Razz
How the custom looks now is still a secret :)

Ah, OK, now I understood. Very Happy Only the Alter Real type is exclusively bay, however, I see often grey Lusitanos or sometimes chestnut too. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016   

Back to top Go down

Custom made resculpt, need you'r opinion for the color. update 19-8-2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2