Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:21 pm

I got from blackdanter this wonderful dinosaur from the BBC serie " Walking with dinosaurs".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Oh, very nice Andreas!

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you Yvette sunny sunny 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Are you collecting dinosaurs, Andreas? Shocked
Very nice, congratulations! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Are you collecting dinosaurs, Andreas? Shocked
Very nice, congratulations! cheers
Thank you and no, but i really like this figurine and serie ( i bought 2 more of them for me Very Happy )

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

I managed to get the set a while back and they are nice models but they were a little small when I got them!
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:23 am

I love Juniper she is cute! As a baby she looks like my Chasmasaurus though.... Oh well good figures though! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 am

Congratulation Andreas  Very Happy  It is a good idea to avoid collecting dinosaurs  Laughing 

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 am

What what's wrong with getting dinosaurs???????? I have a gazillion of them!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 am

Congrats Andreas Very Happy Very Happy 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What what's wrong with getting dinosaurs???????? I have a gazillion of them!

Nothing, except that Andreas doesn't collect dinosaurs  Wink

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:27 am

Oh ok lol. It's a mighty shame there are so few good, small figures. :/

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:15 am

Many many thanks Emma, Kiki and Florian  sunny sunny sunny sunny 

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:35 am

Congrats!  Very Happy  cheers  affraid

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:25 am

Thank you  sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection   Today at 12:14 am

Back to top Go down

The Prehistoric animals by Vivid Toys from the BBC serie walking with dinosaurs in my collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1