Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Same thing happened with the new Deep Sea Toob: you'll notice that there's a Blob Fish in the toob picture, and eight figures. But only seven in the final photo, and there's no Blob.
A blob fish would have been wonderful! Neutral 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 pm

But why should they drop one yellow bird? I think there's nothing wrong if there were two yellow birds.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 am

But why should they drop one yellow bird? I think there's nothing wrong if there were two yellow birds.

It's probably their excuse for "we'll more money available if we don't produce 8 birds." Laughing 

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Beautiful repaints, they look so much better! Congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:

It's probably their excuse for "we'll more money available if we don't produce 8 birds." Laughing 
Maybe. But.... oh my... Ridiculous!
And now what's their excuse for the blob?

Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:04 am

Probably they have decided to put the finch and thè blob fish in other toobs, so if I want to have all the birds I have to buy the Backyard Birds Toob and in 2015 an "American Wildlife Toob" (just for example) to have the finch

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:16 am

Probably they have decided to put the finch and thè blob fish in other toobs, so if I want to have all the birds I have to buy the Backyard Birds Toob and in 2015 an "American Wildlife Toob" (just for example) to have the finch

I never thought of that. It's very possible.  sunny 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 pm

but interesting information cheers cheers cheers  thanks

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:32 am

Good guess Lorenzo.

Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 am

Does anyone have any photos of these birds and the exotic birds toob alongside some schleich models please?
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Does anyone have any photos of these birds and the exotic birds toob alongside some schleich models please?
I've both the sets, I received the backyard one last week, I'll post the pictures

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Yeah it was pretty depressing when I received my set and didn't see the cutie with the others in the set. I was confused about it for a very long time. I see little gold finches in my yard a lot, so it would've been nice to have this figure in my collection. That is, if it existed. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
Noahsark

Country/State : Leech lake ojibwe reservation in Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:45 pm

I would have loved a chickadee and a loon.

LOGAN                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:30 pm

I would have loved a chickadee and a loon.

K&M have both, but very hard to find

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:36 am

Oh... Sad Crying or Very sad No

LOGAN                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:38 pm

WHY SAFARI DID YOU NOT INCLUDE THE OFFICIAL BIRD OF IOWA IN THAT TOOB Sad 

It becomes even weirder when you know that the Carbonifera Life Toob conyains EIGHT pièces. I know it because I own it. My brother has the Yard Bird Toob and I always felt sorry for him to have only seven pièces in his toob while I have eight.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:37 am

Oh... Sad Crying or Very sad No

And Maia+Borges have a loon too :)

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Oh! Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Today at 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2