Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Same thing happened with the new Deep Sea Toob: you'll notice that there's a Blob Fish in the toob picture, and eight figures. But only seven in the final photo, and there's no Blob.
A blob fish would have been wonderful! Neutral 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:08 am

But why should they drop one yellow bird? I think there's nothing wrong if there were two yellow birds.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:31 pm

But why should they drop one yellow bird? I think there's nothing wrong if there were two yellow birds.

It's probably their excuse for "we'll more money available if we don't produce 8 birds." Laughing 

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Beautiful repaints, they look so much better! Congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:51 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:

It's probably their excuse for "we'll more money available if we don't produce 8 birds." Laughing 
Maybe. But.... oh my... Ridiculous!
And now what's their excuse for the blob?

Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Probably they have decided to put the finch and thè blob fish in other toobs, so if I want to have all the birds I have to buy the Backyard Birds Toob and in 2015 an "American Wildlife Toob" (just for example) to have the finch

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Probably they have decided to put the finch and thè blob fish in other toobs, so if I want to have all the birds I have to buy the Backyard Birds Toob and in 2015 an "American Wildlife Toob" (just for example) to have the finch

I never thought of that. It's very possible.  sunny 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:23 pm

but interesting information cheers cheers cheers  thanks

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:32 am

Good guess Lorenzo.

Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Does anyone have any photos of these birds and the exotic birds toob alongside some schleich models please?
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Does anyone have any photos of these birds and the exotic birds toob alongside some schleich models please?
I've both the sets, I received the backyard one last week, I'll post the pictures

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 am

Yeah it was pretty depressing when I received my set and didn't see the cutie with the others in the set. I was confused about it for a very long time. I see little gold finches in my yard a lot, so it would've been nice to have this figure in my collection. That is, if it existed. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
Noahsark

Country/State : Leech lake ojibwe reservation in Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 am

I would have loved a chickadee and a loon.

LOGAN                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:30 am

I would have loved a chickadee and a loon.

K&M have both, but very hard to find

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Oh... Sad Crying or Very sad No

LOGAN                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:38 pm

WHY SAFARI DID YOU NOT INCLUDE THE OFFICIAL BIRD OF IOWA IN THAT TOOB Sad 

It becomes even weirder when you know that the Carbonifera Life Toob conyains EIGHT pièces. I know it because I own it. My brother has the Yard Bird Toob and I always felt sorry for him to have only seven pièces in his toob while I have eight.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Oh... Sad Crying or Very sad No

And Maia+Borges have a loon too :)

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:25 am

Oh! Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !   Today at 12:52 am

Back to top Go down

Safari bird NOT EXISTING caught in official picture !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2