Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Yonglian Fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 am

Hello STS! It has been awhile since a thread related to animal collectables has been posted by me. Very Happy Today while surfing the internet I found some unique and very rare china fish from "Yonglian" on a site. They're very pretty. I can recognize the molds very well although the paints are wayyyyy off.Still very pretty.It looks as if the set is a assortment of butterflyfish mostly, along with a few seurgon and groupers.
Groupers are quite rare to find on the market!
The picture will probably be to badly sized and might need to be resized by our expert Roger! affraid Laughing 
Here is the picture: (It may randomly disappear like it has been doing.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
These fish are pretty cool to me.Nice, yet rare find.A very rare find! Laughing cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by QuollMate on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:31 am

I cant see a pic but i also know this fishes. But i think they are a little huge sunny sunny 

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:37 am

Uhh, I can't se the picture either Sad 

But congratulations with the great find Very Happy

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:46 am

wheres the pict ?? affraid 

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Oh crap lol it keep disappearing!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I cant see a pic but i also know this fishes. But i think they are a little huge sunny sunny 
They are actually the same size as our fishes. 2-3 inches basically.It is a close up that makes the big.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Is it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Yes but the paint is different on these.This set has way cooler looking paint to me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Fish   Today at 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Yonglian Fish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1