Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Looks excellent Roger! I was trying to buy the albino croc set from an online seller, but they never got it in stock. :(And they never emailed me back, so they never did get it in. I wonder if it was ever released for sure?

Yes, it was released...did you think it was an imaginary thing, a figment of someone's imagination???  scratch 

If it wasn't ever released, why was it sold through that website???  Laughing 

tongue No, I figured the store thought they would be getting the set in stock and so put it on their website. It's listed as "Out of Stock" currently, and was when I first saw it. I emailed the company and they told me they never did get the pack in stock. I haven't seen this set anywhere else, that's why I thought maybe it wasn't released.  Smile 

Yes, and that could happen, I remember Robert finding a picture of a Mojo lion in an Australian website and it was never sold once Mojo decided to release a different lion. :)
I am myself the owner of a special edition that reached the last stage but was never produced as it is the Mojo golden eagle.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:59 pm

I am myself the owner of a special edition that reached the last stage but was never produced as it is the Mojo golden eagle.

Those are always the most special, along with the handmade figures.  cheers 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Looks excellent Roger! I was trying to buy the albino croc set from an online seller, but they never got it in stock. :(And they never emailed me back, so they never did get it in. I wonder if it was ever released for sure?

Yes, it was released...did you think it was an imaginary thing, a figment of someone's imagination???  scratch 

If it wasn't ever released, why was it sold through that website???  Laughing 

tongue No, I figured the store thought they would be getting the set in stock and so put it on their website. It's listed as "Out of Stock" currently, and was when I first saw it. I emailed the company and they told me they never did get the pack in stock. I haven't seen this set anywhere else, that's why I thought maybe it wasn't released.  Smile 

I would not have brought this set to everyone's attention here if it wasn't "real." A collector friend of mine in Germany purchased this set, so I can reassure you that it is not imaginary... Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:51 pm

On the MPV you also can find it, only in German but Alex have done a great job in there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:32 pm

It's nice to see it was actually released. Hopefully I can find it here in the US! bounce

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions    Today at 1:08 am

Back to top Go down

Where can i find a complete list of Schleich special editions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2