Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:17 pm

I have only this but you can see all aniamls of this serie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Ohhh! They are LOVELY drunken 
I have one also, it is great to see them all, even if it is just on the bag ! Thankyou, Andreas cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Oh sorry, can a moderator please move this topic in the other modern companies catalogues please Very Happy 

Thank for the comments sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:34 am

3 newcomers

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Very nice sunny

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 pm

They are SO lovely  cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Shocked Congrats, they all look great! Of course that movie looks awesome too. I hope I can see it soon after it comes out.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Many thanks friends  sunny sunny sunny 

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Vivid Toys Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Blind Pack Toys   Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 am

I have the entire set except for the quetzalcoatlus and I didn't even have to grope the bags. ^_^ Just one more to go. Ever notice how it says "Series 1" on the front? Perhaps they will add a series 2. I just had to grab these quick before they could manage to escape me like most of Play Visions figures have. -.- Despite the amazing catalog picture (but poor quality paints) and awful mold lines, I like them indeed. IF they involve a series 2, they need Chirostenotes, Edmontia, Juniper Scowler Pachi (as adults), Major (Bulldust's opponent), and a few of the same species in other poses, and perhaps better quality.As far as quality goes, I rate a 2:5.
Pros: 
Realistic
Small
Cons:
Mold Lines  confused 
Can barely stand on its own...  Suspect 
Painting  No 

I like them despite all the cons. They most likely can be repaired through some sand paper, repaints, and the hair dryer-cold water trick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:36 am

Very interesting ! Thankyou Very Happy

I would love to see pictures of yours if ever you get time  bounce 

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:30 am

Congrats!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:26 am

Thanks  sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:15 pm

I will probably be able to with my new laptop!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:28 am

three interesting animals, congrats Andreas  Applause  Applause 

and other important serie that is necessary keep watching.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Thank you Fernando sunny sunny 

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Congrats and thanks Andreas for the info, now i have also the Alexornis and the Alphadon. Very Happy

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congrats and thanks Andreas for the info, now i have also the Alexornis and the Alphadon. Very Happy

I have them all accept for the Quetzalcoatlus. I like Alphadon a lot because it reminds me of my long deceased mice haha.

Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 am

Laughing or to the Virginia Opossum "Heidi" from Leipzig Zoo, see here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...unfortunately, she is no longer alive, because opossums are relatively short-lived. silent RIP Heidi

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 am

Thanks Ralf, that are my favourites too

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 am

Poor Heidi! RIP little cutie! Sad Alphadon is a prehistoric possum... Glad to have one!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Poor Heidi! RIP little cutie! Sad Alphadon is a prehistoric possum... Glad to have one!

sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Thank you Andreas!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   Today at 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down

The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1