Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Here is the lovely European Mouflon.  I had hoped for a more unusual Mouflon species but this was created at the request of a few European suppliers.  Instead of the usual standing pose, a grazing position was chosen which I hope will compliment existing and future Mouflon models from your collections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Numaan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Great mouflon! Certainly on my wish list! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Nice figure and nice pose!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Instantly in my hit list!

Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 pm

European Mouflon... never heard of him, but it's a joy to see him, and he will definitely find a warm welcome amongst my CollectA display !!!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Nice cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:25 pm

But Numaan, an European mouflon is a rare species in toy shape and it is an important species of European fauna. Which other mouflons we have among major brands? The little retired from Bullyland and the Papo are generic mouflons, I personally cannot identify their species. We call, Dall's sheep to Bully white mouflon and Safari's is a bighorn. This one I can see clearly it is an European mouflon, it even has the light patches on flanks. OK, it is not proud looking as Papo one and apparently lacks some grace but it is a very identifiable figure with an interesting pose. I am glad I haven't bought the Papo, I am sure this one is smaller and that is also a good point. Very Happy
I only don't know that when Europe is living a hard crisis, two iconic species of European fauna like the Bully fallow deer and CollectA mouflon, are both grazing. Something to think about! scratch scratch Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Oh maybe even two! In combat position, on my shelves
Saw Collecta!
Very Happy Applause cheers Laughing sunny Wink 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Shocked I love it. Great job CollectA! cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:42 pm

The grazing Mouflon is wonderful.
I like it a lot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...I only don't know that when Europe is living a hard crisis, two iconic species of European fauna like the Bully fallow deer and CollectA mouflon, are both grazing. Something to think about! scratchscratchWink
Maybe they're not grazing, but hoping to find Euro coins in the high grass, so they can pay the rent for another month? flower 

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:12 pm

great one, i love the pose, as the papo gazes boring,....;-p
Btw.: this figurine might be a good fighting partner for the barbary sheep ;-p

Last edited by PeGe on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:36 pm

A very good mouflon figurine:cheers: cheers 

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers The pose is great - so much better than standing.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:52 pm

But Numaan, an European mouflon is a rare species in toy shape and it is an important species of European fauna. Which other mouflons we have among major brands? The little retired from Bullyland and the Papo are generic mouflons, I personally cannot identify their species. We call, Dall's sheep to Bully white mouflon and Safari's is a bighorn. This one I can see clearly it is an European mouflon, it even has the light patches on flanks. OK, it is not proud looking as Papo one and apparently lacks some grace but it is a very identifiable figure with an interesting pose. I am glad I haven't bought the Papo, I am sure this one is smaller and that is also a good point. Very Happy
I only don't know that when Europe is living a hard crisis, two iconic species of European fauna like the Bully fallow deer and CollectA mouflon, are both grazing. Something to think about! scratchscratchWink
I agree Rogério except on one point, I don't think PAPO mouflon has a proud looking, it has something odd in the shape and IMHO this one is far better Wink .

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Beautiful, just like the mouflons at Ljubljana ZOO! Again, I wish he'd get a lady friend as his Barbary ram buddy, because those sheeps usually live in groups/herds!

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Applause Applause cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 pm

I LOVE this model cheers 

The pose, the painting, the species, he is GORGEOUS Applause 

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Nice pose:!:  Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:11 am

I agree with Christophe, I find the Papo Mouflon to be a bit odd-looking. It has an awkward, vacant stare. (It looks a bit like a dead stuffed animal.) I like this CollectA better, from what I can see. But, based on the picture at least, it's not one of my favorites from CollectA for 2014. I realize I'm being a spoiled collector. CollectA is giving us the Water Buffalo, the Jackal, the Tasmanian Devil, the Cassowary, the Sea Turtle, Barbary Sheep, among others. I mean WOW. This Mouflon is not at the top of my list. But I'd be surprised if I didn't end up getting it. Truly, I feel spoiled.
Back to top Go down
pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:20 pm

affraid affraid flower flower OMG !! after the barbary sheep another wild sheep and...PERFECT !!! love the pose and the colour thanks COLLECTA !!!!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 pm

HURRAY!!!Applause Applause Applause Another wild sheep and much better posed than the Papo one!Will have a lot to get form Collect A next year!Smile 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 am

...I only don't know that when Europe is living a hard crisis, two iconic species of European fauna like the Bully fallow deer and CollectA mouflon, are both grazing. Something to think about! scratchscratchWink
Maybe they're not grazing, but hoping to find Euro coins in the high grass, so they can pay the rent for another month? flower 
Laughing Laughing
The problem is that some new dinosaurs always find them first.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:37 am

This pose is the typical strike pose, it is a quick hit to an opponent, not a battle charge, where they can be many yards apart. T.J. does this all of the time and repeatedly breaks bolts, locks and joints in his pen so I always have at least two (three where he hits the most) so if one breaks I have a back up.

Here is a not so good photo of the same pose

Here he is when I call his name, he was in the barn and I got the camera ready, called him and he came out to see me
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:44 pm

It is very nice mouflon:D Smile Surprised 

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Today at 9:31 am

Back to top Go down

Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next