Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is very nice mouflon:D Smile Surprised 
Welcome here! Very Happy 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:47 pm

I can´t speak english very well:| 

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:47 pm

but thank you for welcome

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

I can´t speak english very well:| but thank you for welcome
No problem, your English is fine. Very Happy

ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:49 pm

thank you. How can I have some friends here?

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Everyone at STS is a friend! Very Happy sunny 

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:10 pm

It's already made. All the new members are welcome here.Very Happy Very Happy What a Face 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Welcome Ulinuk, I wish you will enjoy our place cheers 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Very Happy -4U is right. We here all are friends. But we have also a way to add friends to our profile. I've sent a friend request to you.
You can accept clicking on your "profile", "friends and foes" and accept where it says "Received requests".
If you want to send a friend request  just fill the field where it says "Find a user name" and click "Add" button. The person will receive the friend request and after accepting will be your friend. Very Happy
But it is not a very useful thing, if you keep participating and enjoying on forum, you'll surely make real friends. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Thank you. It's amazing how many people are here. And from so many countries

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers flower flower flower

Forgive me if I have any mistakes in writing. I use usually google translator. pig cat rabbit alien monkey rendeer albino elephant
of course not always Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Neven Florian wrote:
It's already made. All the new members are welcome here.Very Happy Very Happy What a Face 
You have very nice collection cheers Very Happy affraid 
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:01 pm

One from my Top-20 wish list of species! Hurray for Collecta once again!

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Here are some images of the Mouflon Prototype  I took last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:47 pm

I love the pose, the color is also very beautiful. Thank you for the pictures!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Great comparisons and really impressive figure! I like it very much! Mainly the last picture where markhor is saying:
- Caution, a tiger is coming! affraid
And the ibex is asking:
- Does anyone know where did I put my glasses? geek Laughing
-

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you for the comparisons pics  cheers cheers 

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:22 am

Very beautiful! Top five in my hit list! Thanks for showing.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:53 am

Thanks for the pictures Numaan! I like this model much more now than I did before.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:35 am

Thanks for the pictures Numaan! I like this model much more now than I did before.

The same for me  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3   Today at 10:58 am

Back to top Go down

Presentation: CollectA 2014 WILDLIFE - European Mouflon (88682) - prototype on page 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2