Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA manufacturers website

Go down 
+11
MammothProductions
persefone
nayab
Numa
widukind
blackdanter
skysthelimit
schleich61
SUSANNE
Roger
sg.de
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sg.de

Country/State : germany

AAA manufacturers website Empty
PostSubject: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 2:08

does anyone know the url of the manufacturer of AAA?

thanks bounce 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 2:45

I believe nobody knows. AAA is a huge mistery to all of us. Maybe someone finds it and share here. bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 8:30

No website, no catalogues, even local distributors have other names...they turn up everywhere in other compagnies' sites and catalogues, but nothing directly from AAA, as far as I know scratch 

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 0:30

SUSANNE wrote:
No website, no catalogues, even local distributors have other names...they turn up everywhere in other compagnies' sites and catalogues, but nothing directly from AAA, as far as I know scratch 
Didn't we once (or thrice) publish a link to the site in Taiwan, if memory serves? scratch 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 8:32

Could it be this one ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ??? scratch 

Not much of a homepage though What a Face 

schleich61

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 12:19

SUSANNE wrote:
Could it be this one ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ??? scratch 

No, not that one. I'll try to find that website again; it was for wholesalers, if memory serves...scratch study 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 12:28

SUSANNE wrote:

This is a webpage that promotes Hong Kong companies , not properly AAA website. But, almost surely, the platform that customers use to contact the company. Many HK brands, mainly those that make toys to be sold under another brand name, don't have a website but use this kind of platforms to promote their products. Once I've found the company that manufactured SOL90 figures in a website like this one.
Brilliant, it will surely help those that want to add AAA to their stock. Thanks! flower

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 12:43

Okay, I made a couple of websearches and found the old URL, but it is no longer extant ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I pulled the info on the website registrant:

Aimargin Co., Ltd.
Main Products:plastic model toys
Tel:886-7-3438123
Fax:886-7-3414885
Web Address:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Create Year:1998
ZIP Code:81365
Address:57 Chongwun St., Zuoying Dist. Kaohsiung Taiwan

Here is a useful link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll give Mr. Tsai a phone call tomorrow. I traded e-mails with him a few years ago, so I believe that he is fairly fluent in English).
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 14:38

sg.de wrote:
does anyone know the url of the manufacturer of AAA?

thanks bounce 
Oliver, I wish you a lot of luck to make a contact with AAA, we need their stuff...

blackdanter

blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 12:05

They used to have a pretty good website although it was out of date. There was a large inventory of animal figures listed most of which were unknown in the west. I've just checked my link and it looks as though the site has been cleared out .................. perhaps they're updating it!  question 

By the way, they've been in business since 1968!  Wink 

Anyway, here's the link as it might be worth bookmarking and checking every once in a while.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 15:39

blackdanter wrote:
They used to have a pretty good website although it was out of date. There was a large inventory of animal figures listed most of which were unknown in the west. I've just checked my link and it looks as though the site has been cleared out .................. perhaps they're updating it!  question 

By the way, they've been in business since 1968!  Wink 

Anyway, here's the link as it might be worth bookmarking and checking every once in a while.

Very interesting  cheers cheers cheers  Can you remember you of any of this unknown in the west figurines  sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 13:14

I just found a UK ebay seller who has some really nice AAA animals. I have never seen them before, particularly the small version Red Panda - that may fit in with my Schleich collection.

Take a look here:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 19:30

Numaan wrote:
I just found a UK ebay seller who has some really nice AAA animals.  I have never seen them before, particularly the small version Red Panda - that may fit in with my Schleich collection.

Take a look here:

I cant see anything  Sad 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 21:28

Emma's shop

nayab

Country/State : china

PostSubject: AAA WEBSITE   AAA manufacturers website EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 12:34

AAA is subsidiary company of NAYAB,
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 12:39

nayab wrote:

Welcome on forum Nayab and thanks for your explanation. Very Happy That's actually quite interesting and maybe you can help us, zealous collectors, of knowing more about AAA/Nayab, once we love your figures. Namely knowing all the range and the best way to find them. Very Happy bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 12:40

Welcome here :)

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 14:55

Roger wrote:
Namely knowing all the range and the best way to find them. Very Happy bounce
Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 18:33

nayab wrote:

Thankyou very much, Nayab cheers

nayab

Country/State : china

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 11:12

Roger wrote:
nayab wrote:

Welcome on forum Nayab and thanks for your explanation. Very Happy That's actually quite interesting and maybe you can help us, zealous collectors, of knowing more about AAA/Nayab, once we love your figures. Namely knowing all the range and the best way to find them. Very Happy bounce

mostly we distribute directly and indirectly, many of our clients from Europe,north America buy through other companies who distribute our products with different colors,packaging,our products can be found in many European countries and in USA. our all clients are big companies who import and distribute to local shops,store,online reseller etc.
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 11:16

Wow! Welcome and thank you very much for these information

Step by step AAA is losing its mysterious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 12:15

persefone wrote:

Step by step AAA is losing its mysterious Very Happy
It doesn't look so, to me...

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 12:56

nayab wrote:
Roger wrote:
nayab wrote:

mostly we distribute directly and indirectly, many of our clients from Europe,north America buy through other companies who distribute our products with different colors,packaging,our products can be found in many European countries and in USA. our all clients are big companies who import and distribute to local shops,store,online reseller etc.

Yes, that's interesting but that was the best known part of AAA among us. I can remember seeing AAA being sold under brand names like Mamejo, Yolanda, Ravensden, ELC, etc. Not forgeting that AAA figures were already sold by Safari Ltd, Schleich or Bullyland.
Though, how do these brands know which molds do you have in order that they can design their ranges based on your products?
We collectors also would love to know all your released figures and not only which ones these brands are selling. Is there a list or catalogue that we can have access? I think it could be a positive step to your company. Very Happy

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyTue 29 Mar 2022 - 2:47

Hello everyone, I am somewhat new to this forum but I have been active on the ATF and DTF for a few years. I just emailed the AAA company using their contact information on their website, and hopefully I can clear up a little about this mystery.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website EmptyTue 29 Mar 2022 - 8:03

Hello, Mammoth Very Happy
I hope you hear back from them cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA manufacturers website
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next