Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Animal fridge magnets and other such things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 am

Lately there seem to be a rising number of animal-related polyresin figures out there (good news for us collectors) cheers cheers . Their workmanship is also commendable, although not all of them. These 3 magnets are wonderful representations of which two used to be inaccurate on colours, now after given a repaint. Clockwise; Rhinoceros hornbill (Buceros rhinoceros), Toco Toucan (Ramphastos toco), and White-throated Toucan (Ramphastos tucanus).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A kiwi bird Apteryx australis!! This must have come from New Zealand! Very Happy

An estuarine croc (Crocodylus porosus), probably from Thailand or Malaysia, one of the first I've seen done accurately :)

These two are not magnets, however they are very lightweight and could snap like twigs given the accidental mishandling so I'm being very careful with them too.

Sailfish, Istiophorus platypterus

Atlantic blue marlin, Makaira nigricans
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 am

Congratulations, i have also a few cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 pm

drunken drunken drunken 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Congrats! Wonderful you could find Roger. Wink The kiwi is very nice. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks guys! Smile 

4U: Roger now featured on a fridge magnet!! What a Face What a Face I also have a head sculpt and an upper jaw skeleton of Roger upstairs in my study. Shocked Razz 

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:18 pm

I love that Kiwi cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
4U: Roger now featured on a fridge magnet!! What a Face What a Face I also have a head sculpt and an upper jaw skeleton of Roger upstairs in my study. Shocked Razz 
Laughing 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal fridge magnets and other such things   Today at 10:58 am

Back to top Go down

Animal fridge magnets and other such things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1