Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Congratulations Karin! Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:03 pm

oh, so nice mojo animals!! The deers are my favourite, and the cat ofcourse! :3

+ now I see your little rooster is still smaller than the chickens I sent you! xD then he must be REALLY tiny! xD but I'm happy my animals reached you safely!! cheers

Congratulations Karin!! cheers  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:12 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations Karin! Very Happy

Thank you LeeAnn Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
oh, so nice mojo animals!! The deers are my favourite, and the cat ofcourse! :3

+ now I see your little rooster is still smaller than the chickens I sent you! xD then he must be REALLY tiny! xD but I'm happy my animals reached you safely!! cheers

Congratulations Karin!! cheers  I love you

The deers are stunning. Although my male was a little bend in the hind legs.
But Tijn fixed it, he now stands firm between my other deers.
The cats is sweet, nice upwards tail, greeting you with a friendly face Very Happy

Yes! He is ridiculously small XD When I go to bed, I look at all my animals
(Tijn likes to 'test' me by moving a single animal now and then) and every time I giggle on how tiny he is! XD
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Nice additions cheers

You went to the V&D in Nijmegen too?!
My brother is studying there and he told me the had some "animal planet animals" there. So when I was helping him move to a new place last week I also visited the V&D just to buy some mojo animals Very Happy.
I thought it was a kind of fun to read that you went there too :)

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Great figures, mainly these Mojo felines. Very Happy There is no doubts that under Animal Planet, Mojö increased substancially their availability through several countries, Portugal included. Though, reading your comments, it seems that the company needs to mature in some aspects. Very Happy I know new lions are already available in Portugal although they seem out of stock everywhere, though I've never seen the cat yet. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:27 pm

A-J wrote:
Nice additions cheers

You went to the V&D in Nijmegen too?!
My brother is studying there and he told me the had some "animal planet animals" there. So when I was helping him move to a new place last week I also visited the V&D just to buy some mojo animals Very Happy.
I thought it was a kind of fun to read that you went there too :)

Yes we did ^.^ last week Saturday. My BF had some work to do, and after he was done we did some shopping :3 Animal Planet indeed, they also have some Schleich, but Mojo was my main goal XD There was a woman, buying Christmas gifts for her grand-children. She had some Schleich animals in her hands and saw my Mojo animals. "Oh you also collect animals?" "Yes I do" "Oh my grand-children do to, but only these animals" pointing towards the Schleich. "But, do you think that other brand is better?" I nodded "Mojo has more interesting animals, and is more realistic." I replied. the woman kept the Schleich animals, because her grand-children only collect them. But she was looking at the Mojo animals for some time :3 XD

Roger wrote:
Great figures, mainly these Mojo felines. Very Happy There is no doubts that under Animal Planet, Mojö increased substancially their availability through several countries, Portugal included. Though, reading your comments, it seems that the company needs to mature in some aspects. Very Happy I know new lions are already available in Portugal although they seem out of stock everywhere, though I've never seen the cat yet. Very Happy

Thank you Roger. Mojo is trying, doing a good job bringing their animals to V&D. But V&D itself can be better. Maintaining better view on the animals. Horse, giraffe, and deer had broken parts, many had paint rubs and bend limps. And it was a mess, animals all over the place. Out of stock it seems indeed. If you want I can make a walk-around?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:37 pm

SO many great and interesting additions cheers

Your choice of Mojos is beautyful !
Funny to see, the deer is somewhat differently painted than mine, clearer colours, I think Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
SO many great and interesting additions cheers

Your choice of Mojos is beautiful !
Funny to see, the deer is somewhat differently painted than mine, clearer colors, I think Very Happy

Thank you Susanne Very Happy
Now I am curious to see your Mojo deer (male or female, or both?)
Do you have photos of them here? Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm

NightLioness wrote:

I have this picture of the stag, -and I can see that he may not be different  Shocked
When I hold him in my hand, the white is not nearly as white, - the inside of the ears has a grey shade, but in the photo he looks a lot like yours  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

I have this picture of the stag, -and I can see that he may not be different  Shocked
When I hold him in my hand, the white is not nearly as white, - the inside of the ears has a grey shade, but in the photo he looks a lot like yours  Very Happy

He DOES looks a lot like mine Wink Very Happy Photos can be deceiving sometimes Wink
At least this beautiful, proud stag is in your collection Very Happy
I can take a close-up photo if you want to be sure :3

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:58 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger. Mojo is trying, doing a good job bringing their animals to V&D. But V&D itself can be better. Maintaining better view on the animals. Horse, giraffe, and deer had broken parts, many had paint rubs and bend limps. And it was a mess, animals all over the place. Out of stock it seems indeed. If you want I can make a walk-around?

Karin, feel free to make walk arounds whenever you find it missing on forum. Maybe a walk around of Mojö little cat is a good idea, mainly if you can add a comparison picture with a Schleich cat. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Roger wrote:

Karin, feel free to make walk arounds whenever you find it missing on forum. Maybe a walk around of Mojö little cat is a good idea, mainly if you can add a comparison picture with a Schleich cat. Very Happy

Great! Very Happy I will do that. Tails up then! XD

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Those are some lovely new additions Very Happy And great that you found Mojös. For some reason I reallylove that fox drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:09 am

NightLioness wrote:

Great Karin, thanks for all your walk arounds. They're very useful. Feel confortable to make more as long as it gives you joy! Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Great Karin, thanks for all your walk arounds. They're very useful. Feel confortable to make more as long as it gives you joy! Very Happy

No problem Roger :) I'm glad I can help. And yes, I enjoy making walkarounds ^^

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Carola wrote:
Those are some lovely new additions Very Happy And great that you found Mojös. For some reason I really love that fox drunken

Thank you Carola Very Happy :3 That fox is a beauty indeed.
Could have a bit more white here and there, but the animal itself has a lot of charm Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:04 pm

A few days ago I received a package from our lovely Jonas Very Happy  cheers  drunken
I saw two horses that needed to be with me :3
He was very generous adding some great small animals with it too ^^

First the Schleich SE Tinker stallion. He is a charmer for sure!
I'm hoping to buy the new Tinker from Schleich soon, so I have three of them ^^

This lady stole my heart the minute I saw her!  drunken
Repainted by Jonas himself, great job Jonas Very Happy

Look at all these little critters Very Happy The orange dog is a mystery to me.
It looks like spaniel or a setter type dog, no brand nor a mark.
Can anyone help?

Thank you again Jonas Very Happy  bounce  cheers  sunny
(Next time I hope to sent YOU something XD)

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Congrats on your fantastic new additions cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Congratulations! sunny

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:21 am

Gorgeous animals, the horses especially. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 am

That's a beautiful repaint Very Happy But I can't see the eyes properly? Maybe the light that does it? bounce

Müller Tinker is a lovely guy, and when you get the 2015 version a neat conga is formed Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 am

Wonderful repaints cheers
It is unusual that Tobiano-paints have dark legs, but I have seen it on pictures Very Happy

And great gifts, - isn't the NN one a Springer Spaniel ?
Or perhaps an English cocker spaniel of the old fashioned kind, without all that excessve, modern fur ?
Certainly not a setter with the cut tail...
Lovely little model Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 am

sadie3112 wrote:
Congrats on your fantastic new additions cheers

Thank you Sadie Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Nice additions :)

Thank you Andreas  cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations! sunny

Thank you LeeAnn  sunny

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Gorgeous animals, the horses especially. Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy I think so too :3

Carola wrote:
That's a beautiful repaint Very Happy But I can't see the eyes properly? Maybe the light that does it? bounce

Müller Tinker is a lovely guy, and when you get the 2015 version a neat conga is formed Very Happy

I know! >.< This isn't my best photo bunch in this topic. Light and camera had a argument...Light won Laughing
I will take better photos of her soon Wink
I think so too Very Happy Hope to find one soon in a shop in my city.

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful repaints cheers
It is unusual that Tobiano-paints have dark legs, but I have seen it on pictures Very Happy

And great gifts, - isn't the NN one a Springer Spaniel ?
Or perhaps an English cocker spaniel of the old fashioned kind, without all that excessve, modern fur ?
Certainly not a setter with the cut tail...
Lovely little model Very Happy

NN?? Is that the brand? I have no idea XD
Oh you are right, Setters don't have cut tails.. oops Embarassed
But it is a very nice little model :3 Thank you Susanne cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Congrats Karin! xD Nice additions Laughing

Susanne - as you might have seen my horses are all less or more unrealistic, if we're talking about the colors. I just paint something not thinking is it "right" or "wrong". Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next